? users online on Discord server

Click to join our Official Discord server!

FadeCloud.com

Click to copy ip address!

New profile posts

Why can't I just put my laptop to my head and the 50min lecture information gets instantly transfused into my brain
XIChromiumIX
XIChromiumIX
Cause, we just don't have the tech to do so yet....
Omg i hate sb2, gave my is like 500 emmy blocks, a pump gen, and all my spawners jus to get kicked because i was "inactive" studying for my finals
Uranicspore
hi there hope you're doing well
Kungfoos
Kungfoos
I am doing good how are you!
fortnite
Nerd
Hastefull
Hastefull
Agreed (:
iStenny
iStenny
u bigger nerd
The Fade version of End Game mew just snapped his fingers and poof! There goes the player count and staff

Fend Game. Orr maybe Fade Game
How’s the sb reset? Might hop on soon.
I don't think fade was even created in April 2013 lol
XIChromiumIX
XIChromiumIX
If Minecraft first came out in 2010 I highly doubt Fade came out 3 years later. Instead it came out in I believe 2015-16 and actually was named FadeCraft then changed to what is now FadeCloud aka FadeClout I believe I started around mid 2016 maybe late 2015 and played for while as a Member then bought donor and became a forums member. I also kind of remember when it was called FadeCraft but I'm not sure.
4eyesMC
4eyesMC
It was released in 2014 and was named fadeprison, never fadecraft lol
Lux
Lux
4eyes is quite correct, I remember playing ‘FadePrison’ 5 years ago in my first year of high school so sounds correct.
After so many years, I'm back on FadeCloud playing in Factions. My rank is still here and I'm happy to say that I will recommend this server to other people/players! Although, there are not alot of players that still play like how it used to be back in the old days. - 5/20/2019
El
El
suck a dick
I want to die. Who's with me!
TaCow
TaCow
I already called first dibs
I’m considering coming back, Should I?
Braddddd
Braddddd
Come back Mr iCannon
iCannon
iCannon
I dunno tho, my hard drive crashed and I lost all of my shit. All my schems are gone.
hws
hws
Okay???
Only two people got to the interview stage. Damn xD
Congratz to everyone that has made it to the interview stage!
If you didnt get accepted remember there is always next time!
Tempted to buy an anime statue. Unsure which one though.
AlphaBeta
AlphaBeta
All of them, duh
lmao dudes on skyblock1 spamming gay in chat and i get muted for calling staff gay as a joke XD. Gotta love staff
Chrisbeg
Chrisbeg
Both punishable offences, what’s your point?