? users online on Discord server

Click to join our Official Discord server!

FadeCloud.com

Click to copy ip address!

UPDATE | Skyblock Pets

Status
Not open for further replies.

PapaMew

Owner
Owner
Hello Faders,

We are deploying a new pet system that rewards users with perks, and in the future, island levels in exchange for experience points. This plugin is currently dedicated to the skyblock servers. We're also accepting a lot of suggestions so make sure to post and proclaim what you feel will better the network.

The main pet menu, which is used as a portal, accessible by typing /pet.​

There are currently five different pets to choose from but we will be adding more purchasable pets in the future. The following are can be bought for x amount of EXP:
  • Ocelot - 50,000 EXP
  • Wolf - 250,000 EXP
  • Endermite - 600,000 EXP
  • Blaze - 1,000,000 EXP
  • IronGolem - 3,000,000 EXP
Each pet provides different types of perks when summoned. The ocelot pet can give you a speed 3 effect, the wolf pet can give you a haste 3 effect, the endermite pet can give you 1.5x more exp from mobs, the blaze pet allows none donors to fly, and the iron golem pet gives you a shop sell boost. Users may also purchase a renamer that is used for your pet with exp. More info about these aspects can be found in-game.

Regular active players can summon up to a single pet while donators have the ability summon up to three, depending on your rank.

Feel free to comment your thoughts and addon to this plugin. This is the first update in a while and we will continue to progress with new aspects on fadecloud.

Current known issues:
  • Pet not spawning at spawn region
  • Iron golem sell boost not working
Kind regards,
DaddyMew.

iiKingKai

Godly Fader
Supporter
Former Staff
Well Im all about my money and im sitting at 2m XP. 1m to go
GG Mew and Devs. This is gonna be DANK

It was one of the reasons I bought a rank.

iCannon

Helper
Helper
ALL IM GUNNA DO IS GRIND
Love all the hard work going into fade! Keep it up

I think it would be cool to have a pvp pet also

Time to grind ^-^
I was actually thinking of posting as a suggestion but now no need.
Also make a pet that make mcmmo give more xp? ;D

iiKingKai

Godly Fader
Supporter
Former Staff
Update: I already have the Iron Golem. It seems the effects take place when you attempt to summon it (even though it wont pop up) My autosell seems to be running better. The upgrading process is odd though. It says "You need 22,129 more xp to upgrade" but the thing is that i actually have 22,129 XP on hand. I feel like this is a bug.

BONUS: Heres proof in case yall dont believe me http://imgur.com/a/ayEdy

do_me99

Aspirant Fader
Does the irongolem give you more money and the endermite give you more xp when higher level ? or not ?

BootyHadMeLike

Mythical Fader
Former Staff
I don't even play, but that's actually pretty lit. Niceeeeee

Roy

Honored Fader
i bought the blaze pet because i want fly but i don't see the pet and it says i have no pet summoned and i can't fly

Toon

Honored Fader
Omg I love you! About to get arthritis on my hands from clicking these blazes ;(

PapaMew

Owner
Owner
Does the irongolem give you more money and the endermite give you more xp when higher level ? or not ?
Yes, each level gives you another 1.1x starting at 1.1x

Update: I already have the Iron Golem. It seems the effects take place when you attempt to summon it (even though it wont pop up) My autosell seems to be running better. The upgrading process is odd though. It says "You need 22,129 more xp to upgrade" but the thing is that i actually have 22,129 XP on hand. I feel like this is a bug.

BONUS: Heres proof in case yall dont believe me http://imgur.com/a/ayEdy
It seems that the effect is bugged, ill have a look. You should only need 25k exp to upgrade your pet. Could you screenshot the 22,129 exp?

i bought the blaze pet because i want fly but i don't see the pet and it says i have no pet summoned and i can't fly
The blaze needs to reach level 5.

Em4n0n

Apprentice
This is cool and everything.. But what about our rank perks.. For Platinum they are....
  • Ability to ride and rename pets [Coming soon]
  • Unlock 10 exclusive pets [Coming soon]
We should have had pets a long time a go... Now I have to grind for them? When I already bought them?

Really nice FadeCloud irritating that im banned for 14 days so i can miss it :(.

PapaMew

Owner
Owner
This is cool and everything.. But what about our rank perks.. For Platinum they are....
  • Ability to ride and rename pets [Coming soon]
  • Unlock 10 exclusive pets [Coming soon]
We should have had pets a long time a go... Now I have to grind for them? When I already bought them?
Those are cosmetic pets.

Harry7247

Aspirant Fader
I love this new update, thanks so much Mew! It's gonna take a lot of time to get these though! :p

Risin

Mythical Fader
Former Staff
Can we get a Risin pet? Like a baby zombie but my skin on it :D!

Glory

Apprentice
I'm so exited to try out the new changes :rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.