? users online on Discord server

Click to join our Official Discord server!

FadeCloud.com

Click to copy ip address!

UPDATE Upcoming Factions Reset

PlayDirty

Mythical Fader
Let me rephrase what I said in my edit: If a reset is going to take a month, I'd rather have a broken reset that gets fixed over time.
What you as an individual prefer cannot be met all the time. Nearly everybody would disagree with you and say they would rather have a working reset rather than it being released then having to be rolled back due to another common glitch or bug. If you have some patience, you can expect a better and more enjoyable reset.
What you're saying is like telling a chef to bring you your chicken raw as you can't be bothered to wait for it to be cooked and seasoned.

Ellis

Mythical Fader
I've never truly helped him, I don't know where you think I have?
you've claimed countless times that you've helped mew with factions... pretty sure players like @StonesDeep have heard you say it as well, so unless you were chatting shit you've said yourself that you have done.

Luke

Legendary Fader
Former Staff
you've claimed countless times that you've helped mew with factions... pretty sure players like @StonesDeep have heard you say it as well, so unless you were chatting shit you've said yourself that you have done.
never once did I help just tested out stuff and suggested items people put In suggestions like potion pvp ex.

vGalaxy

Aspirant Fader
Supporter
ayeee, I'm excited for the new season. Hope a lot of new things are added that will up the experience!

StonesDeep

Mythical Fader
Former Staff
never once did I help just tested out stuff and suggested items people put In suggestions like potion pvp ex.
No bullshit i have seen you say that u helped with cannons u slick mfer

BootyHadMeLike

Mythical Fader
Former Staff
U should do a closed beta with some players on Friday and do actual release on Saturday.

I'm sure most people are eager to get in ASAP but I think having some testing beforehand would prove to be fruitful. Every reset, there are many issues on the first day ESPECIALLY. Glitches, exploits, you name it. Even if nothing is found, you will get valuable player feedback before the server is released which could be very beneficial to ensuring the reset is a success. Worth considering @PapaMew

CheckCoords

Mythical Fader
Former Staff
Lol it's a shame you added PayPal rewards after most of the factions players quit, I doubt it will bring many back either
Mate I dont know about you, but Im gonna rock these noobs, and show them who is alpha

Lux

Legendary Fader
Former Staff
Three words: Fade Time Zone

Not Eastern Standard Time, come on now Mew! ;)