We hope to see you in game!
Click anywhere to close.

EVENT Towny | Survival Games Event

Mezerk

Mythical Fader
Supporter
Former Staff
fadee.png
Be ready, get your pvp skills and start the fight! A survival games event will be hosted tomorrow (Oct 7th) at 5 pm EST on Towny!

| Information
Players will be teleported into the map and will be released into the fight! When released there will be a 30 second grace period to grab your loot!
After 8 minutes there will be a death match and all remaining players will be teleported in the center with a 30 second grace and it'll be a fight the the death until one player remains.

In order to participate in the event please fill out this google form with your in-game name. We will accept up to 44. subscriptions, hurry up!

| Rules
⊗ FadeCloud's General Rules
⊗ Using An Unfair Advantage In Combat (Such As Better Gear, Potions)
⊗ Any bugs abused in the event will resolve in a Disqualification

NOTE
You're only allowed to use gear provided by chests around the map for the event. Your inventory will be cleared once you get in the arena and you will be healed. Any attempt to cheat and/or bypass this rule will result in a Disqualification.

| Rewards
✷ Last Person Standing - Receives [Champion] title

Kind Regards,
The FadeCloud Staff Team

Piggy

Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator
pog

Yvetss

Apprentice
Scam them colors are ugly

KiiiipGames

Helper
Helper
Supporter
Y'all lucky this time, the king of SG can't play cuz of it being too late. Have fun and goodluck to those who actually can and Will play

CoconutWaffl3

Aspirant Fader
Former Staff
u all gonna win cause i suck

Murphyy

Aspirant Fader
Y'all lucky this time, the king of SG can't play cuz of it being too late. Have fun and goodluck to those who actually can and Will play
don't lie to yourself baby

Conor

Veteran Fader
Former Staff
I thought this was a towny reset announcement, maybe next year

is the fade cloud staff team gonna participate in it so i can stab them in game ofc ;)

josh_wa

Well-Known Fader
Supporter
Former Staff
Seems like a really strange time to be doing it, why not do it on a Friday/Saturday when people from other places are actually able to be on as well?

Coaler

Aspirant Fader
Supporter
Is this just a big scam to get towny popular I’ll join tho

FlamingoOnVodka

Active Fader
funny how i was going to win this shit but i am banned