? users online on Discord server

Click to join our Official Discord server!

FadeCloud.com

Click to copy ip address!

EVENT Towny Scavenger Hunt

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chrisbeg

Community Manager
Manager

In celebration of the Towny reset, formally known as survival (finally) Management has decided to host a Scavenger Hunt. Normal FadeCloud rules apply, don’t make this unfair for users.

| How does it work?

Around the Towny map (spawn may be included), bedrock blocks will be placed randomly with a sign on the top. These signs will have a word in bold. Bedrock has been used so that players aren’t able to place their own words around the map. First come first serve, once you’ve found the word you must quickly come back to this thread and fill out the form (displayed below). There will only be one prize given out per word, if you find the word second or don’t manage to fill in the form before someone else does, prizes won’t be given to you. To avoid people posting the same word on the thread over and over try to see what words have already been posted so that your time isn’t wasted.

10 words have currently been hidden around the map. Once all 10 words have been found I will be releasing a table that displays the words, prizes, coordinates as well as the user who claimed the prize.

I’ll reiterate; you must find the word first, as well as filling out the form and posting it below to claim your prize.

Here’s an example of what you’re looking for:

towny scavenger hunt example.png

| Form

Please use the below form to claim your prize and post it on this thread (do not private message me as it won’t be accepted):

IGN:
Word you’ve found:
Coordinates of bedrock block:

If you are the first player to find this word I will respond to your post telling you what prize you have won, you should have your prize soon after that.

| Winners Table

Scavenger Hunt still in action (tba)

PLEASE NOTE: Our last scavenger hunt was easy, people seemed to find the words pretty quickly. As of this, we've decided to make it harder to find the words. Our issue now is that It may be too hard. By the end of tomorrow, if all words haven't been found we will be moving all words that haven't been found nearer to spawn (if this happens I will be responding to this thread)

Due to the nature of Fade, people will most likely delete signs (which is fine if already claimed) and replace with their own sign as some sort of prank which is why we've used bold writing. Just be aware of this and not to be disappointed if the word isn't bold and not on our list.

Good Luck,
Chris

Chrome

Well-Known Fader
Supporter
Why can't we have more events like these and more often.

P.S. First?

Chrisbeg

Community Manager
Manager
IGN: Gosgard
Word: Survival :)
-187 79 -864
Congratulations, you won an admin dirt block (lol). Can't expect the one at spawn to have something amazing attached to it ;)

I'll meet you in game!

Chrisbeg

Community Manager
Manager
You should put a block limit it’s too hard lol
PLEASE NOTE: Our last scavenger hunt was easy, people seemed to find the words pretty quickly. As of this, we've decided to make it harder to find the words. Our issue now is that It may be too hard. By the end of tomorrow, if all words haven't been found we will be moving all words that haven't been found nearer to spawn (if this happens I will be responding to this thread)

are the words on surface? xD i know this sounds like a dumb question but I need clarification

Leanan

Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator
ign: leanan
word: gregory heffley
coords: 8 3 -9653
1569896591452.png

Karina

Aspirant Fader
Former Staff
IGN: xKarina
Word you’ve found: Craft :)
Coordinates of bedrock block: -767, 69, -1185

Last edited:
Chris when are you going to move the bedrock things? Is it today?

Jayy

Well-Known Fader
Supporter
Former Staff
Chris when are you going to move the bedrock things? Is it today?
By the end of today, all the blocks that haven’t been found should be moved closer.

Chrisbeg

Community Manager
Manager
All words that haven't been claimed have now been moved nearer to Spawn. I have limited doubt that they won't be found within the next few hours but if any words haven't been by the end of tomorrow I'll be moving them even closer.

Dude I’m so lucky I found another one

Gosgard
iPhone
-443 58 -858

Status
Not open for further replies.