? users online on Discord server

Click to join our Official Discord server!

FadeCloud.com

Click to copy ip address!

UPDATE Top Voters November & Staff Updates | 12/2/18

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chrisbeg

Community Manager
Manager

Our recent staff wave has now been completed. Similar to the last wave we decided that unfortunately, the people who applied were not qualified for the position of Helper at FadeCloud at the moment meaning that no new faces have joined the staff team in a month. It's more important than ever to apply if you're interested in helping make FadeCloud a better place and deal with rule breakers.

That brings us onto our staff promotions. The following staff members have impressed me in their role and thus I have decided to promote them:

Braddddd | Senior Moderator ---> Administrator
BatcowHD | Helper ---> Moderator
Leanan | Helper ---> Moderator
DS5 | Helper ---> Moderator
Lumina | Helper ---> Moderator

Top Voters rewards are means for the Management and Staff to provide rewards to the community as a thank you for the continued support and incentive to stay as a crucial member of the community. The following users have supported the server by voting most days this month and therefore have received the top voters rewards. This month I decided to provide the 1st placing top voters with the reward rather than throwing the top 5 into a hat, we'll see how well this goes and I may continue this every month.

1st | Dokusen ($50 Store Coupon)
2nd | Babor ($50 Store Coupon)
3rd | Djwest360 ($50 Store Coupon)
4th | Peridotty ($50 Store Coupon)
5th | Kanjuros ($50 Store Coupon)

All winners should check their mail in /hub 1 for your code.

Kind regards,
FadeCloud Management​

Conor

Mythical Fader
Former Staff
YESS BRADDDDD also first

Gg to every else who got mod also!

Gg to the voters of the month also

Luke

Legendary Fader
Former Staff
#ripdoc , no us admins :/

Congrats tho

iiQueenie

Mythical Fader
Supporter
Former Staff
YE BRADMIN!! Congrats to everyone!

Piggy

Well-Known Fader
BRADDDDDD GGG
holy smokes leanan!

DS5

Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator

Our recent staff wave has now been completed. Similar to the last wave we decided that unfortunately, the people who applied were not qualified for the position of Helper at FadeCloud at the moment meaning that no new faces have joined the staff team in a month. It's more important than ever to apply if you're interested in helping make FadeCloud a better place and deal with rule breakers.

That brings us onto our staff promotions. The following staff members have impressed me in their role and thus I have decided to promote them:

Braddddd | Senior Moderator ---> Administrator
BatcowHD | Helper ---> Moderator
Leanan | Helper ---> Moderator
DS5 | Helper ---> Moderator
Lumina | Helper ---> Moderator

Top Voters rewards are means for the Management and Staff to provide rewards to the community as a thank you for the continued support and incentive to stay as a crucial member of the community. The following users have supported the server by voting most days this month and therefore have received the top voters rewards. This month I decided to provide the 1st placing top voters with the reward rather than throwing the top 5 into a hat, we'll see how well this goes and I may continue this every month.

1st | Dokusen ($50 Store Coupon)
2nd | Babor ($50 Store Coupon)
3rd | Djwest360 ($50 Store Coupon)
4th | Peridotty ($50 Store Coupon)
5th | Kanjuros ($50 Store Coupon)

All winners should check their mail in /hub 1 for your code.

Kind regards,
FadeCloud Management​
Gg everyone!

AlphaBeta

Supporter
Congrats to everyone!!
Well deserved Administrative Position for Brad!!

Thomas

Honored Fader
Supporter
Former Staff
No new helpers? RIP LOL but GRATZ TO PEOPLE WHO GOT PROMOTED!!

josh_wa

Helper
Helper
Supporter
Gg brad it's about time

Gg rest of y'all to

Pineapqles

Aspirant Fader
Supporter
Former Staff
Congrats to everyone and gg on admin brad <3

Status