NEWS Top Voters May

Discussion in 'Server Announcements' started by DaddyMew, May 31, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DaddyMew

DaddyMew Network Owner
    Staff Member Owner

Ratings:
    +2,811
    Hello Faders,

The run for the top voter of May is now over. Congratulations to the following users:
    All users will receive a message/mail later tonight on the forums & in-game (hub1) which displays your $50 coupon code. For all those other users who have been constantly voting, thank you! best of luck next month.

• Like Like x 1
  2. DaddyMew

DaddyMew Network Owner
    Staff Member Owner

Ratings:
    +2,811
    Time is flying by :oops:

• Agree Agree x 4
  3. Covor

Covor Former Moderator

Ratings:
    +781
    Congrats to the winners.

4. Quincy_

Quincy_ Fader
    Supporter

Ratings:
    +18
    how I was one ahead

This makes no sense

#4 Quincy_, Jun 1, 2017
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 1, 2017
  5. CorruptedEconomy

CorruptedEconomy Well-Known Fader
    Supporter

Ratings:
    +205
    Im getting it next month we can place a bet on it @DaddyMew
    If I get it prison gets a reset in the next month :D
    If I lose I will get a 7 day ban

Do we have a deal?

• Winner Winner x 1
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 1
  6. DaddyMew

DaddyMew Network Owner
    Staff Member Owner

Ratings:
    +2,811
    If you reach top 5 on one of the servers, you enter the raffle.

• Like Like x 1
  7. Quincy_

Quincy_ Fader
    Supporter

Ratings:
    +18
    even if u are ahead

8. Excur

Excur Honored Fader

Ratings:
    +68
    I was 1st ;-;

9. Dragon_Power

Dragon_Power Apprentice

Ratings:
    +0
    How did i not make it i was second :p

oh
    it a raffle

#9 Dragon_Power, Jun 1, 2017
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 3, 2017
  10. Vandsaz

Vandsaz Apprentice

Ratings:
    +16
    You're first in voting almost every time too.

11. Bood

Bood Former Helper

Ratings:
    +723
    I'm down for that as well.

12. Excur

Excur Honored Fader

Ratings:
    +68
    This was 1st time bb, da fudge u talking bout

13. iOverExplain

iOverExplain Former Helper

Ratings:
    +74
    Congratulations Winners!

14. DJack_YT

DJack_YT Apprentice

Ratings:
    +1
    Please Help Me ,
    I was Banned forever (hacks) but i never use hackss please sban me , a man go inside my faction , i kill him but then i was banned and i don't now what to do ?

• Optimistic Optimistic x 2
  15. Ashtonn

Ashtonn Apprentice

Ratings:
    +3
    Hey i cant seem to post my Application on the "APP" thread? So here it is :)

IGN (In Game Name): Ashtonn

Old IGNS: https://namemc.com/profile/Ashtonn.5

Timezone: GMT/U.K. Timezone (EU)

Do you have a good quality mic?: I do have a good quality, I have a Blue Yeti.

Do you have Telegram & Teamspeak?: No, I have Teamspeak. I don not have Telegram though.
    How many hours can you put in the server per week: I can put in about 30-40 hours per week to the server as I only play 4 servers, I play with 1 friend as he doesn't really enjoy playing Most servers as he finds the server really laggy. But I can put in almost all of my spare time into This server as the only other thing I do is play Football/Soccer and that only Takes a few hours out of my week.
    Schedule
    Monday:4:00pm - 10:30pm
    Tuesday 4:00pm - 5:30pm 8:30pm 10:30pm
    Wednesday 4:00pm - 10:30pm
    Thursday 4:00pm - 6:45pm 8:15pm 10:30pm
    Friday 4:00pm - 12:00am
    Saturday 11:00am - 1:00am
    Sunday 12:00pm - 11:00pm

Any previous punishments on any servers?: I have had 1 previous punishment on FaithfulMC and that was a ban for a hacked client, I know am unbanned as I made a ban appeal and I am truly sorry for my actions on that day when I came on FaithfulMC with a hacked client. I have now deleted all my hacked clients and I despise anyone that hacks on the minecraft servers.

Any past experiences in being a staff member: I have had a few staff experiences on various types of Minecraft servers I will list all the servers I Have been Staff on Below and leave a bit of detail about all of the servers.
    My Own Server:I tried to make an HCF server as I really wanted to be a staff on an HCF server but I thought that I would never get accepted so I started working on making an HCF server but I soon realised how hard it is to make an HCF server also its costs a lot of money, so I stopped working on my HCF server as I didn't have the funds to keep it running.

SavagePrison: This was a prison server that my friend made and it got a decent amount of players but I didn't really enjoy being staff on there as there was nothing really to do nothing fun like banning hackers or anything like that because it was a prison server and no one really PVP's on a prison server it is just who can get the most amount of money.

PixieHCF: Where do I start with PixieHCF, the first SOTW they got around 60-75 players I think that it reached 100 as they gave 1 create key to everyone when they hit 100 players but unfortunately the server got ETB so the next weekend they re-opened at obviously there were fewer players for SOTW so this there were about 30-40 players but that night while I was offline the server got ETB again so now the server is down until further notice.(It was a nice server).

HeroMC: I was Senior-Owner before I resigned on this server as I was not getting along with the other staff as they were abusing their powers. On this server, I started at Mod and worked my way up to Senior-Mod, Admin, Head-Admin then Senior-Owner.

DragonSMP: I was Owner on this server as I was making it with my friend but unfortunately that never actually got released to the public so I don't really class it as experience but it was a fun time making a server with a friend.

Why do you want to become staff?: There are many reasons why I have tried to become staff on this server one of the main reasons is Becuase when I first get on I see a lot of hackers especially on kit map as there aren't that many staff online so they are getting away with hacking for a few hours before even being SS/Caught and I think that I could really help cut this down as I get on straight after school and I will be able to get rid of the cheaters instead of having to wait for the US staff to log in a few hours later to ban them, but the hackers could of all logged off as they realised that it's the time when at the US staff get online so they don't want to get caught. I also think that I get on with most of the staff team as they have helped me when I needed it and I have always show them respect as they are only trying to do their job and if they can't do a certain thing I don't get all mad like some people do, also I get along with most other players.
    Teamwork: I think personally that I work really well in teams as I have to as I play a lot of sports that are team games as I am a goalkeeper in football so I have to do a lot of commutating and working as a team with my defenders If one of the staff members cannot resolve the situation I will try my best to resolve the situation and I hope that the staff team will do the same for me too (That's if I even become staff)

Racism: I do not like people who are racists and I do not tolerate people being racist I used to say the N word pretty often but I have now changed my ways because as I got more mature I realized that it was a stupid and hateful thing to say to someone.

Maturity: I think that although I am only 14 I am very mature as I'm the youngest in my family and I am surrounded by older much more mature people so I think that that is where I get my maturity from. I also play for a football team so I have to be mature and listen to what my manager tells me to do

Fairness: I am a very fair person if I see someone cheating that I do not know I will Punish them exactly the same as I would punish someone I have known my whole life I will not be one of those staff members that say "Ah he is my friend I will just let him off" I will punish that player the same way I punish every other player. Also, I am fair because I work with primary school kids that are 6-7 years old and I have to be very fair with them.

Friendliness: I am a very friendly person at least in my opinion. I like talking to people and making new friends along the way although some many only stay for a few weeks others might stay forever but that's the way Minecraft friends go. If someone has been hacking blatantly in the game I won't shout down my microphone saying "why were u hacking on the server" I will ask them politely why they were doing what they were doing on the server if they deny it I will SS them if need be.

Dedication: I am someone that dedicates a lot of time to one thing and stick to it for a very long time and I play most servers for I think 3 or 4 weeks and I have been playing football since the age of 5 and now I am 14 that is 9 years I think that shows that I can be a dedicated person when I really enjoy something like I really enjoy this server.

Trustworthy: I am a very trustworthy person and I am not the sort of person you could tell something to and the next day the whole server know about what you said to me, Instead of that I'm the sort of person that can keep things to myself and not leak to anyone else. I think that I have a few close friends that can tell me a few things and they continue to tell me things because I don't go around telling everyone what they have told me.

Honesty: If I ever do something wrong I will admit it as I don't want to put the staff team through any more stress and they will find out eventually anyway. Also if I see another staff member so something completely against the rules I will tell someone about the incident and not just ignore the incident. I am a goalkeeper so I have to admit when I made a mistake which makes me think that's why I am a such and honest person and just tell you when I have down something wrong.

Forums: I will be as active on the forums as I possibly can replying to staff applications helping people out and just being active on the forums in general I think is a really good thing.

Rules: I will follow all the rules given to me by a higher staff member or even KillaMC if there is a staff handbook like there was on PixieHCF I will stick to what it says in there also I will not abuse my powers/privileges it is a privilege to be staff, not a right.

Helping: I try my best to answer people's questions in chat and help people out even though I am not staff I just like helping people it makes me happy when someone just says "thanks" or "thank you so much" it's a really good feeling helping someone out is. And if I was to become staff I could help even more people out and make them and me both feel better.

Multitasking: I think that being able to multitask is essential as you might have to do something in TeamSpeak while also trying to help in the game some people can find that very difficult but I think that I am fairly good at Multitasking.

TimeZone: I live in England so sometimes it can be annoying as most of my friends are American but I think this is a good thing for being staff as I see a lot of EU players hacking before the staff comes on from the US.

Communication: I am very good at communicating as I am a goalkeeper in football so I have to communicate to my defenders so there is less chance of the opposition scoring. Communication is Vital to be a good staff member as you are almost always talking to someone trying to resolve their problem.

Goals: I have three goals when I become staff one of them is to become a higher staff rank than helper because that is the highest staff rank I have been on an HCF server before. The other to help as many people as I can during the time I can. The last one find a good new set of friends as I don't really have many friends that play Minecraft (Sad I know).

Patience: I am a very patient person I learned this from a young age when I went to Orlando, Florida and I had to Que for hours just to get onto a single ride. And ever since then I kind of just take my time with things and be patient with people as some people that need help need a little bit of time to gather their selfs together and as you the question I have the patience to wait for that, unlike some people.

Accepting: I am a very accepting person whether that be someone new to the staff member or someone new to forums or even to the server.

Respect: I have respect for every single player on the server whether that be staff or a new member but once you lose my respect you have to earn it back but it is hard to lose my respect as I am a very respectful person and if you give me respect I will give you respect in return.

Effort: I will put a lot of effort into being a staff member as I know how to put a lot of effort into things as I put all my effort into football every week when I have a game and It paid off as my football team won the league undefeated and now in a cup final.

Reputation: I think that I have a decent reputation I don't hit anyone off or threaten them saying "shut up or I will hit you off".I think that booting people off is a bad thing and I despise it as I used to get hit off back in the day.

Toxicity: I used to be the toxic kid that screamed down the microphone but I have changed now as I lost many friends by getting too angry at them and them getting upset and not being my friend anymore.

Privileges: I know that it is a privilege to become staff as there are a lot of people that apply for faithful. There are also privileges that come with being staff on the server. I know that to become staff on servers it is a privilege not a right and I hope that every other applicant knows that too.

Why should we accept you as staff?: I think that you should accept me as staff as I play against a lot of people that hack while the US staff are either still at work or at school so I think that I can get the server clean of the hackers that hack while most of the staff are offline. I also think that I would be a good help in TeamSpeak as I will almost always be in their helping people out getting the problem solved and getting onto the next person. I can also assist other new staff members if they don't know what to do or would just like a little bit of reassurance on what they are saying or doing. I also think that I could get rid of a lot of x-rayers as most factions have at least one x-ran them and I always report them but that never really solves the problem so when I see a report of a possible x-rayer I will watch them and hopefully find the, using no hacks or mods but if they are I will pull them into ts and SS them. I am also a really good learner so if I have to learn something new I usually pick up on it really easily. Which leads me to this point if I need to teach someone how to do something I can do that as a lot of people say I am a really good teacher when I have been teaching them things before. I will also follow all the server rules just because I am staff doesn't mean the rules don't apply to me too, and I will also not ETB as I have been staff on a server that has been ETB 2 times and it's a devastating thing to happen. I could also record a staff series on here which would not only grow my youtube channel but it would also help the server get more people to play on the server.I don't think that there is enough staff in TeamSpeak helping people with their issues but I would be one of the staff that is always in TeamSpeak trying my best to help people out and do my job to the best of my ability. I also love the community and I would love the opportunity to staff and keep the community clean from hackers. I am also very good at spotting hacker I can usually tell when someone is using even this little of hacks/mods like a reach mod or a kb modifier and I think that there a quite a few of these people on the server and they are getting away with it because it is really subtle. I am also a really chill guy and I don't easily get angry as I have learnt to deal with that from previous experience and I think that being chill is a good thing as you aren't so ordering of the person wanting help. I also think that I get along with the rest of the staff team which is essential because you can't have a staff team that argues all the time the staff team just wouldn't work. I have a few good friendships with some of the staff which I think will help me start up as a staff member. I also am not really toxic so I wont shout down the mic when there is a mistake made by me or another staff or even a player I will stay nice and calm and if I ever do end up getting angry/wound up I will finish what I am dealing with and then have a little break just to clam down then carry on with whatever I have to do. I am also really fast to respond so if there is a report on a player I will get there as soon as possible to see if the player is breaking any rules.

Additional Information: I would like to start this section by saying I am 14 years of ages and my real name is Ashton (Which is pretty obvious considering my in game name is Ashtonn). I really like sports I play for a football/soccer team that have won the league undefeated and we are in a cup final on may 7th I also used to play rugby for my school but I have recently moved schools so I don't know if I will continue to play rugby for my school. I also have a little bit of dyslexia and short-term memory loss which isn't as bad as it sounds it pretty much means my brain gets all confused if I am bombarded with information my brain doesn't know what to do with it so it just forgets it.I also never got to see one of my grandads and my other grandad recently passed away so I find it really offensive when someone says something about my grandad's. I have respect for absoloutley everyone on the server but if someone says something about me my family or anything personal about me which is none of their businesses I will lose respect for them although I will still treat them the same as everyone else. I am also a donator, over $15 im quite sure.

Thank you for reading.
    -Ashton

• Funny Funny x 3
  16. Seadraa

Seadraa Former Moderator
    Supporter

Ratings:
    +1,097

You need 50+ posts to be able to apply for staff. So even if this were a proper thread, it would get denied

17. IG0ByAsian

IG0ByAsian Honored Fader

Ratings:
    +67
    LETS GOOOOOO!!!!

18. Vandsaz

Vandsaz Apprentice

Ratings:
    +16
    bb, idk its been a wile i may hav mistikn u 4 som1 else

• Optimistic Optimistic x 1
  19. IG0ByAsian