? users online on Discord server

Click to join our Official Discord server!

FadeCloud.com

Click to copy ip address!

NEWS Survival Reset | 1.12, Towny and Ranks!

Status
Not open for further replies.

PapaMew

Owner
Owner

| Reset Information
  • Time: 3 PM EST
  • Day: Wednesday (12/26/18)
| 1.12 Server
We have updated survival to 1.12 meaning you can now utilize all the 1.12 features that minecraft has to offer. All the blocks from 1.12 have been added to our /shop for you to use.

|
Jobs Revamp

After countless hours we have finally finished revamping the job system. It should feel a lot better and will make you a lot more money by using it. Additionally, we have added 6 new jobs, totaling in 12 different jobs.

Each job is unique and will give you money by doing what asked, you can access the jobs menu by typing /jobs in-game. Moreover, we have also added a point system where players will collect points for doing their job. You can use those points at the /points shop

| Town Claiming System
Players can create towns and claim land to protect their builds. You can view all the town commands by typing /town help in-game. We have also added a leaderboard to the richest towns in-game. You can view it by typing /town top.

| Survival Ranks
We hear you guys loud and clear. We have added 12 different types of ranks in-game that will reward you with amazing perks. You can view them all by typing /ranks and ranking up with the /rankup command.

| Fishing System
Fishing is always boring on minecraft so we decided to make it fun. Each time you throw your fishing rod you will obtain a different kind of fish. Fish have different rarities and the rarer they are the more you make from them.
  • Junk Tier - $0
  • Common Tier - $50
  • Epic Tier - $1,000
  • Rare Tier - $25,000
  • Legendary Tier - $100,000
  • Godly Tier - $1,000,000
| Bosses
Normal minecraft mobs are not challenging at all. We decided to implement a new boss system that will allow you to gather your friends and fight them! Currently we only have 2 bosses but we will be adding more in the future.

You can purchase bosses from the in-game shop, find them in crates or purchase them from our store @ http://store.fadecloud.com

When you kill a boss you have a random chance of obtaining 3 different loot items from different loot tiers:
Common Tier Loot (50%)
  • Money Pouches Tier 3 - 5
  • x3 Godly Books
  • x1 Elytra
  • x64 Diamond Blocks
  • x64 Emerald Blocks
  • 25,000 Experience
Epic Tier Loot (30%)
  • x1 Rare Key
  • x1 Unique Key
  • x1 Dragon egg
  • x1 Bedrock
  • x2 Blaze Spawners
  • x2 Enderman Spawners
  • x1 White Scroll
  • 50,000 Experience
Rare Tier Loot (10%)
  • x1 Godly Key
  • x2 Godly Keys
  • x3 Godly Keys
  • x2 IronGolem Spawners
  • x1 Godly Sword
We have many more updates in-game. If you ever get stuck or need help PM a staff member or type /help in-game
Kind regards,
FadeCloud Development Team​

Leanan

Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator
MEGA HYPE MEGA HYPE LET'S GO

Ben

Mythical Fader
Supporter
Former Staff
Whitelist me

Zvcc

Active Fader
This actually looks good for a survival server

Hexxel26

Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator
Supporter

SURVIVAL RESET

| Reset Information
  • Time: 3 PM EST
  • Day: Wednesday (12/26/18)
| 1.12 Server
We have updated survival to 1.12 meaning you can now utilize all the 1.12 features that minecraft has to offer. All the blocks from 1.12 have been added to our /shop for you to use.

|
Jobs Revamp

After countless hours we have finally finished revamping the job system. It should feel a lot better and will make you a lot more money by using it. Additionally, we have added 6 new jobs, totaling in 12 different jobs.

Each job is unique and will give you money by doing what asked, you can access the jobs menu by typing /jobs in-game. Moreover, we have also added a point system where players will collect points for doing their job. You can use those points at the /points shop

| Town Claiming System
Players can create towns and claim land to protect their builds. You can view all the town commands by typing /town help in-game. We have also added a leaderboard to the richest towns in-game. You can view it by typing /town top.

| Survival Ranks
We hear you guys loud and clear. We have added 12 different types of ranks in-game that will reward you with amazing perks. You can view them all by typing /ranks and ranking up with the /rankup command.

| Fishing System
Fishing is always boring on minecraft so we decided to make it fun. Each time you throw your fishing rod you will obtain a different kind of fish. Fish have different rarities and the rarer they are the more you make from them.
  • Junk Tier - $0
  • Common Tier - $50
  • Epic Tier - $1,000
  • Rare Tier - $25,000
  • Legendary Tier - $100,000
  • Godly Tier - $1,000,000
| Bosses
Normal minecraft mobs are not challenging at all. We decided to implement a new boss system that will allow you to gather your friends and fight them! Currently we only have 2 bosses but we will be adding more in the future.

You can purchase bosses from the in-game shop, find them in crates or purchase them from our store @ http://store.fadecloud.com

When you kill a boss you have a random chance of obtaining 3 different loot items from different loot tiers:
Common Tier Loot (50%)
  • Money Pouches Tier 3 - 5
  • x3 Godly Books
  • x1 Elytra
  • x64 Diamond Blocks
  • x64 Emerald Blocks
  • 25,000 Experience
Epic Tier Loot (30%)
  • x1 Rare Key
  • x1 Unique Key
  • x1 Dragon egg
  • x1 Bedrock
  • x2 Blaze Spawners
  • x2 Enderman Spawners
  • x1 White Scroll
  • 50,000 Experience
Rare Tier Loot (10%)
  • x1 Godly Key
  • x2 Godly Keys
  • x3 Godly Keys
  • x2 IronGolem Spawners
  • x1 Godly Sword
We have many more updates in-game. If you ever get stuck or need help PM a staff member or type /help in-game
Kind regards,
FadeCloud Development Team​
Just like skyblock reset I had to work when it reset. Oh well ill have to get over it xD

iCannon

Heroic Fader
Former Staff
Ngl, this looks lit as fuck! I’m not a Survival kind of guy tho but I’ll let my bro and sis know cuz they love this shit.

Chrisbeg

Community Manager
Manager
Mew actually worked on this throughout Christmas Day so that he could get the reset up ASAP for you guys, can we all appreciate that

Conor

Legendary Fader
Former Staff
Sounds lit! I'll definitely try it out

AlphaBeta

Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator
Supporter
Mew, you have worked so hard on this, thank you for all you do! I am sure that, along with myself, we are all excited for this reset!

Vanish

Well-Known Fader
Supporter
1.12? That's pretty Pog

I might get on to play survival

Kungfoos

Administrator
Administrator
Mew actually worked on this throughout Christmas Day so that he could get the reset up ASAP for you guys, can we all appreciate that
I hope you all really enjoy towny this season. A lot of work was out into getting towny ready especially be Mew. I am super stoked to see you all on towny today!

Looks like a grand time! I'm going to be enjoying this.

Status
Not open for further replies.