? users online on Discord server

Click to join our Official Discord server!

FadeCloud.com

Click to copy ip address!

EVENT Survival Games Event

Status
Not open for further replies.

AlphaBeta

Administrator
Administrator
Supporter
3CE3D228-C809-46E1-9A80-EC071C22A24D.jpeg

Prepare your Swords, Bows, and Potions!
We are hosting our first Official Survival Games Event!

The event will be held in the Events Server (Accessible through /events) on **CANCELED**
CLICK HERE to be redirected to a site where you can compare your timezones! All you will need to do is add your city/timezone, and it will automatically provide the information and time the event starts in your timezone!

| Information

This event is self-explanatory in the sense that your goal is to survive! Similar to Hunger Games, everyone will spawn in a cluster around spawn and will have a short grace period to gather supplies and gear up! Fight to Survive!

We will be holding 3 rounds with 2 winners per round!
» The First winner is the Champion of the Round, being the last person alive.
» The Second winner is the player with the most kills! If a tie occurs, we will put the tied players into a Wheel of Names and record the results.

A single player can win as both the Champion and the player with the Most Kills! They can also win multiple rounds.

| Rules

In order to keep our event fair for all players, these are our only rules for this event:

⊗ No Teaming
⊗ FadeCloud's General Rules

Breaking the rules will result in immediate disqualification. We will allow leeway with FadeCloud's General Rules in the sense that the rule broken must be a 12 hour+ Punishment/Offense.

| Rewards

This event will consist of 3 Rewards for the Champion of the Round and the Player with the Most Kills:

✷ Champion of the Round: $10 Buycraft Giftcard (Redeemable at store.fadecloud.com), "Survivor" Title, and Diamond Rank Voucher (Server of Choice).

✷ Most Kills: $5 Buycraft Giftcard (Redeemable at store.fadecloud.com), "Assassin" Title, and Gold Rank Voucher (Server of Choice).

Here is a Sneak Peek of the "Survivor" and "Assassin" Title:

May the strongest player survive!

Kind Regards,
The FadeCloud Staff Team

Last edited:

XIChromeIX

Well-Known Fader
Supporter
9 in the fucking morning for me on a saturday.... bruh

Piggy

You won't be seeing me there but have fun!

confoosing

Helper
Helper
Supporter
holy moly finally!!! 1am here ILL BE THERE if theres no delays hehe

XIChromeIX

Well-Known Fader
Supporter
Hmm If I dont party all Friday night and actually sleep I could be okay.

Status
Not open for further replies.