OFFICIAL Staff Promo, Requirement Changes, Discord and Forums Changes

iiKingKai

Server Manager
Server Manager
Administrator
Supporter
logo.png
(wow i have used this logo a lot today)

Hey guys! I just wanted to bring you a few major changes to the FadeCloud Network!

First of all. I want to congratulate @Braddddd for being Promoted to Sr. Moderator!
This man clocked over 50 hours of active time in less than half a month (I gave up counting hours after 13 days) and has a very good record with helping people and moderating players!

Staff Requirements Changes.

https://fadecloudmc.com/forums/threads/new-staff-requirements-and-info.90976/post-389212
We have discussed this in the past and we realize that Forums is not a viable way to see if a player is active within the community. We rely more on discord as its faster for communication from players to other players alike. So we have taken away the forums post requirement and changed a few requirements around. There is one BIG change though...

Activity.

You now have to prove that you are active in game. If you are unsure how to prove that then let me explain.
First. In game, you have to type a message in global chat. After that, if you hover over your name some basic information will pop up.
At the very bottom of this information panel you will see "Hours". This is what you need a Screenshot of. As usual, we will not accept cropped screenshots. They have to be full screenshots. Here is an example:

https://imgur.com/a/ToGCqH9#yCAALq1

NOTE: As of right now the only way to prove Hours is in skyblock. For this month only we will accept Prison, Factions and KitPvp Stats as well. (same method to provide ss)

Unfortunately, this means that all current Helper Applications will be closed and will have to be resubmitted as the application has changed a bit. You are allowed to copy your old application and post the new one with the new questions and requirements.
If you had an open application, you are free to reapply right now. You do not have to wait a month.

Please read through both posts in the Helper Applications area before you post a new one. Thank you!

Media Applications

I am sure that 90% of you guys have noticed by now, @Kungfoos Is our new Media Manager! She has been doing a exceptional job handling applications!
With discord being our main form of communication outside of the server we have decided to process applications through discord. Kungfoos has already made a format in the discord. If you would like to submit one please make a ticket using the "other" Option. (Red Toolbox Emoji)

We look forward to all the content that will be released in the future!

Forums and Discord.

As I said earlier. Forums is a pretty dead place due to how quick things can get handled in Discord.
The following changes have been made as discord is the quickest form of communication nowadays

Media Applications (as mentioned above) Have been moved to discord. There is no area on forums anymore to fill them out. Kungfoos generally responds to Media Applications within 24 hours. Media and Showcase have also been removed as we have a content channel on discord.

Blackmarket has been Removed. We will be creating a separate channel on the discord with the proper format to use.

Staff Inactivity has been removed. There will eventually be a separate channel for this.

Network Bugs have been removed. They do get reported here but they can go days without being seen. Discord is the BEST place to report anything you find. We will also be able to help you with anything you have lost.

Suggestions has been minimized. This is a big one.
We see your suggestions every day on Discord. I would like to make it into its own subsection and add a Pending (server) Suggestions channel. We will not put ALL suggestions in there, just the ones that the community, Mew, or myself feel could potentially help the server. At the end of every season we can go through them and Accept or Deny suggestions (this can change for things that need Immediate attention)
I feel that this will prevent suggestions from getting clogged up. We do read your suggestions, I just want a better way to communicate them back to the community.

In the near future we will be doing Helper applications and Ban and Mute appeals on the Discord as well (logs are working properly again)

I hope that we can continue to push out new content and make things better for you guys. Do not be afraid to suggest something. Just be reasonable is all we ask

Kind regards,
iiKingKai

Last edited:

Cal

Honored Fader
Former Staff
gg well deserved @Braddddd and great changes!

Dirtyy will fix factions if allowed

josh_wa

Supporter
Congrats braddd!! Mans a machine.

2Cracked

Active Fader
Former Staff
This is very discouraging to any player that doesn’t main skyblock

MoneyAwaken

Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator
congrats Brad!

Piggy

Former Badass
Supporter
Former Staff
good job daddddd

iiKingKai

Server Manager
Server Manager
Administrator
Supporter
This is very discouraging to any player that doesn’t main skyblock
Anyone that has substantial stats in any other server is proof enough.

rexxy

Administrator
Administrator
GG Brad :) but I don't like that your name is above me on the tab list :(

Congrats Bradddd, you'r always helping me out xD, you deserve this!

Fragmenter

First of all. I want to congratulate @Braddddd for being Promoted to Sr. Moderator!
Yees Congrats! Haven't been here for long but you've been kind to me for the short time I've been here!
Discord is the BEST place to report anything you find.
Oh well it says "the report feature is still not Working" so I guess player reprots are still done on forums?

Cal

Honored Fader
Former Staff
Oh well it says "the report feature is still not Working" so I guess player reprots are still done on forums?
DM any of us that are online screenshots

iiKingKai

Server Manager
Server Manager
Administrator
Supporter
Yees Congrats! Haven't been here for long but you've been kind to me for the short time I've been here!

You can also make a ticket on discord under the "Other" option. we respond to all tickets

Franko812

Apprentice
Staff, btw where is top voter post for January?

thank you for your attention : :cool: :

iiKingKai

Server Manager
Server Manager
Administrator
Supporter

Franko812

Apprentice
Thank you iiKingKai i got it !