? users online on Discord server

Click to join our Official Discord server!

FadeCloud.com

Click to copy ip address!

UPDATE Spells & Challenges

Status
Not open for further replies.

PapaMew

Owner
Owner
Hello Faders,

Today I bring you some new updates to the network! We apologize for all the delays and bugs that are currently happening and are going to be updating more frequently so you guys can expect a lot of new features coming your way! nonetheless, here are some updates:

| Spells [Prison]
Spells are a new right click ability for pickaxes. You can obtain these spells by mining, buying them from /transfer, crates or hot potato. Each spell break blocks differently. We currently only have 4 different types of spells but in the future we will be adding more:

If you have any spell suggestions, let us know :)

| Challenges [Factions]

Challenges are basically like the old /comp. We have resolved all issues and are uploading this new version. The new command is /challenges. Sorry for the delays!

More features coming soon! if you find bugs make sure to report them.​

Kind regards,
FadeCloud Development Team​

Luke

Legendary Fader
Former Staff
second, looks nice bro :)

Conor

Legendary Fader
Former Staff
Such a good update. Amazing work Mew & the dev team <333

Vanish

Well-Known Fader
Supporter
Spells look fucking stupid IMO

The challenges look like a good addition, it could help grow the playerbase, and increase competition.

Thomas

Honored Fader
Supporter
Former Staff
I only like first new enchant, tbh. Good job though!

When you mine with genesis (as far as i know), you only get the blocks from the mine, resulting in End stone and obsidian popping up on inventory. Happened last time i was on, not sure if fixed, but now you know. :)

Piggy

Well-Known Fader
Now we wait for bugs that won't be fixed! But hey nice :)

Status
Not open for further replies.