UPDATE Skyblock Reset - Season #19

PapaMew

Owner
Owner

Skyblock Season #19
May 1st / 3 PM EST / Saturday
Click Here to view the count down until reset!​

Paypal Rewards
All vouchers expire after the week they are handed out. You can keep track of top islands with /is top.

• Place #1 - $50 Paypal + $30 Buycraft
• Place #2 - $35 Paypal + $20 Buycraft
• Place #3 - $15 Paypal + $15 Buycraft
• Place #4 - $15 Buycraft
• Place #5 - $10 Buycraft

Economy Changes
We have tweaked a couple of values in the economy to better improve the rate at which it changes. The mob coin spawners have also not been touched, so they are even better this season!

Mineshaft Pass
The mineshaft rewards were really boring this season and provided no real value. Likewise, you also stopped grinding after a certain level. For this season we've revamped the way rewards work and added a mineshaft pass! You can now gain rewards for every x level. There is also a paid option to give you further rewards. You can purchase the pass @ http://store.fadecloud.com/

Magic Sword
We've changed the way the level requirement works, now you will need to unlock enchants that you can upgrade by increasing the level on your sword. We've also made magic enchants use EXP instead of mob coins because we feel that it better suits it. Also to improve on magic, we've added 2 brand new magic enchants that you will be able to view in-game on release (;

Mineshaft Shop
We've added a brand new currency called "military coins" which can be obtained from killing mineshaft mobs. There will also be a mineshaft shop where you can purchase really OP items & loot!

Additional Changes
• Added 2 new bosses​
• Added 2 new magic enchants​
• Improved on the economy​
• Fixed spawners sometimes disappearing​
• Fixed robots sometimes disappearing​
• Magic was changed to EXP based​
• Recoded pouches​
• Renamed Thief Keys to Grind Keys​
• Redone some crate rewards​
• Added Partner crates to support your favorite creators​
• Fixed issues with /contest​

Server Information
Discord: http://discord.fadecloud.com
Server IP: fadecloud.com
-

BoaYT

Apprentice
Finally lets go boys

JebusCrust

Poggers, too bad i wont be able to play it as much but the new adjustments to the mine look good!

LucaH

Well-Known Fader
If your stopping prison for skyblock, I'm happy to take a few items off your hands.

Dandaz2010

Apprentice
Nice! a new start for a new season of Skyblock. I cannot wait to build more things and NOT afk often ;)