? users online on Discord server

Click to join our Official Discord server!

FadeCloud.com

Click to copy ip address!

NEWS Skyblock Luminous (2) Reset Changelog (September 13) - $1,750 In Rewards

PapaMew

Owner
Owner

Hello Faders,

Skyblock luminous reset is here.

RESET TIME: September 13th, Friday, 5 PM EST

Paypal Rewards

Payments will be distributed every week for the top 5 island.

• Place #1 - $100 Paypal
• Place #2 - $75 Buycraft
• Place #3 - $50 Buycraft
• Place #4 - $15 Buycraft
• Place #5 - $10 Buycraft

Payments will be distributed every week for 6 weeks.

Server Changelog

• 1.12 Update - All blocks, mobs and features from 1.12 are now live on the server
New spawn
New warzone
Crates revamped - less P2W
Once kits revamped
Economy revamped
Mob shop revamped
Revamped KOTH
• [warp] added
EXP prices nurfed
Removed pets due to 1.12 none compliant (working on redoing them)
Island upgrades added
Spawner tiers added
New mobs added
• Quest master revamped - none p2w anymore, easier and all slots unlocked for all players
Fade pass added back - over 100 challenges
• island top design and calculations redone
• /value command added
• Dragon eggs introduced
• Removed teleport cooldowns

Whats New

Island Upgrades
Island upgrades can now be bought by typing /is upgrade in-game. You must be a island owner to purchase island upgrades. Upgrades require a large sum of money and give you various perks such as island size increase, member size increase, exp boosts and more!

Spawner Tiers
We've added spawner tiers to make the start of the season a bit more challenging. You will now need to kill mobs to obtain heads and use those heads to unlock new spawner tiers. There are currently 6 spawner tiers.

[WARP] in chat
All players will now be allowed to type [warp] in chat which will create a clickable chat message, if a player clicks the chat message he will be teleported to your island!

Fade Pass
Over 100 new challenges in our new revamped fade pass. You can purchase it @ http://store.fadecloud.com. Complete these challenges are receive epic rewards

1.12 Blocks + Features
We are now running on 1.12 so all the new features will be on fade. You can purchase 1.12 blocks in /shop and use the new spawners we added. We highly recommend connecting with 1.12, however all connections are possible with 1.8 - 1.14.4

Hopefully you are all enjoying the season!

Discord: http://discord.gg/Tbt59dw

IP: FadeCloud.com

LucaH

Well-Known Fader
Noooooo. Ive been building a God island for 3 weeks so I can host a buycraft giveaway and the is wont be done in time. Rip. It's ok though. This reset is gonna be better than the last!

Last edited:

iStenny

Well-Known Fader
Supporter
Former Staff
Looks gooooood.

Finally sb2 :D, but i hope "island top design and calculations redone " doesnt mean its no longer gonna be is level and instead is worth, because that would just be sb1 again

PapaMew

Owner
Owner
Finally sb2 :D, but i hope "island top design and calculations redone " doesnt mean its no longer gonna be is level and instead is worth, because that would just be sb1 again
Its still block based. Just the look when you type /is top is shown different.

will it be delayed though...
Its finished, if I want to release it right now I could without doing anything but I need a proper announcement of it.

We've been working on this for over a month now, updating our plugins to 1.12

Lux

Legendary Fader
Former Staff
Mew’s pride and joy for the past month is releasing hahaha, looking forward to the reset

Jayy

absolutely pumped, be ready for the 13th guys : )

Chrome

Well-Known Fader
Supporter
@PapaMew May I ask if you are using PaperMC jar or something else, maybe even your own as you have mentioned before that you were possiby just going to create your own jar. Anyways I like it good job!