? users online on Discord server

Click to join our Official Discord server!

FadeCloud.com

Click to copy ip address!

NEWS Skyblock Destiny Reset - November 30th

PapaMew

Owner
Owner

Hello Faders,

Skyblock destiny reset is almost here.

RESET TIME: November 30th, Friday, 12 PM EST

Paypal Rewards

Payments will be distributed every month for the top 5 island.

• Place #1 - $100 Paypal
• Place #2 - $75 Paypal
• Place #3 - $25 Paypal
• Place #4 - $15 Buycraft
• Place #5 - $10 Buycraft

Payments will be distributed every month for 3 months.

Server Changelog

New spawn
New warzone
Economy slightly changed
New spawners added
Removed envoys
• Removed koths (temp)
Zones added
Material added
Pets added back
New crafting system added
New player shops added
Patched fade pass issues
• island top design and calculations redone
• Slight crate revamp
• Upgraded spawner changes

What's New

Zones
A new beginning in the Skyblock cloud. Zones is a new concept that allows you to gear up and grind with your friends. There are currently 7 zones out and each zone will provide you with multiple mobs and loot! Each zone has a unique set of material that you can grind for and upgrade your armor! Zone mobs have a chance to drop the following:

• Money
• Experience
• Mob coins
• Zone armor (rare tier)
• Spawners
• Crate keys
• Zone EXP
• And much more!

Player Stats
In order to kill higher tier mob zones, you will need better gear. Each gear piece holds a certain stat that can contribute to either defending against a mob or killing a mob. Gear stats only apply to /zone areas.

There are also 4 equipment tiers, COMMON, UNCOMMON, RARE, and LEGENDARY. Gear can be found / made by the following:

Common - crafted with material
Uncommon - crafted with material & dropped by a zone mob
Rare - dropped by a boss (see below) & dropped by a zone mob
Legendary - dropped by a boss (see below)

You can view all your stats in the crafting station found at spawn. Each stat does the following:

Health - Increases your maximum HP
Defense - Decreases damage taken by zone mobs
Strength - Increases your base damage
Crit - Increases your critical damage
CritChance - Increases your critical damage chances

Zone Shop
By grinding out material from zone mobs, you will be able to purchase new equipment in the zone shop. You can access the zone shop from spawn. Each zone has unique material.

Bosses
Each zone will have a unique set of bosses that will drop anywhere from crate keys to legendary gear. The players who have done the top 3 damage will all receive a random reward. Notice that gear increases your damage so it would be wise to gear up into battle. Bosses will spawn randomly once a day for each zone area. This may be subject to change in the future.

Player Shops
Replacing our old player shop plugin with signs, how outdated right? introducing a more modern player shop. You will be able to purchase a player shop from /shop for $20,000 in-game money and place it on your island, there it will have a nice menu that you can play with. You can either showcase your item to a hologram, sell an item or buy an item. It will all be done through a menu. No more signs, no more text.

Islands can have more than one player shop, and bedrock players will be able to send out a fancy broadcast of their shops every 3 minutes.

Hopefully you are all enjoying the season!

Discord: http://discord.gg/Tbt59dw

IP: FadeCloud.com

Last edited by a moderator:

Andreq

Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator
That's AMAZING.
I'm really looking forward to play it. The new features are balanced and really enjoyable.

Good job Mew.

Limme

HYPE!! Looks really dope. Well done!

PrivateMoser

Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator
Supporter
Boss this be looking like straight fire

by every month for 3 months, do you mean in 1 month you get 100$ paypal if you are 1st or you get 400$ paypal

LucaH

Well-Known Fader
I hate to say it but this looks really fkn good. wish i wasnt banned

DS5

Mythical Fader
Former Staff
Looks like a really creative twist on classic survival. Honestly looks really, really good.

King

Honored Fader
Supporter
Former Staff
I like this new update for once it actually makes me want to play minecraft again.

I might pop on later to check it out.