? users online on Discord server

Click to join our Official Discord server!

FadeCloud.com

Click to copy ip address!

EVENT Sharks and Minnows Event

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chrisbeg

Community Manager
Manager

@Kungfoos and I are bringing you with another event, this time it’s live!

The event will be hosted tomorrow on Wednesday 13th February at (10pm GMT, 2pm PT, 5pm ET, 4pm CT) and will be hosted on Prison at /warp event.

| Information

This event is similar to the American game called Sharks and Minnows. Players will start on the red side of the arena behind a pre-existing wall. A ‘shark’ will be standing in the middle of the arena with a sharpness 100 sword and their task will be to kill each player until there is one remaining (who is crowned winner). Once the game has started, the shark will shout “GO”, players must run to the opposite black side (the safe zone) and stop there until the shark shouts “GO” again, the shark will shout “GO” once everyone has reached the other side. Each round more and more players will be killed making it harder to reach the opposite side without being killed by the shark.

Around 10 rounds will be hosted (depending on how long they take and how many people turn up)

| Rules

If you’ve been caught breaking any of the below rules (even if on accident) you will be sent to spawn, you’ll have to wait until the next round to participate.
  • ~ No flying
  • ~ No Armor or Weapons
  • ~ No killing other players (the odd punch now and then is fine)
  • ~ No speed boosts or potion effects
  • ~ You must run to the other safe zone when the shark shouts GO, anyone who’s seen to stay back or prolong the game will be sent to spawn
Note - You will be killed, so make sure to empty your inventory. Items won’t be given back if you failed to empty your inventory beforehand, you have been warned.

| Rewards

Each round winner will win a $10 giftcard to be used at store.fadecloud.com + a unique “Shark” title.

Title can be seen here - https://gyazo.com/2a080c0d636ff9fafc75bcc7c5b9299b

Kind Regards,
FadeCloud Staff Team

AlphaBeta

Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator
Supporter
yeet, seem lit chief, carry on

Covor

Veteran Fader
Former Staff
Looking forward too it! :D

iCannon

Heroic Fader
Former Staff
Much rather have Factions released then an event. Can I just say in the future to give a bigger heads up about this. I won’t be able to make it due to not knowing about it until last minute basically.

Tstone

Mythical Fader
Much rather have Factions released then an event. Can I just say in the future to give a bigger heads up about this. I won’t be able to make it due to not knowing about it until last minute basically.
+1 TO WHAT THIS MAN SAID

Dworks

Supporter
Oooooo I wanna be the shark!!

As stated before by the admins and Mew himself we are waiting on the devs. Just have patience and soon enough factions will be released.

Tstone

Mythical Fader
Viewing from spectator area this shit was obviously rigged as the "sharks" would clearly avoid certain players. Letting their friends win. Rigged.

Status
Not open for further replies.