? users online on Discord server

Click to join our Official Discord server!

FadeCloud.com

Click to copy ip address!

Server Update - Global & Factions

Status
Not open for further replies.

Inkzzz

Well-Known Fader
Former Staff
Greetings Faders,

As of today, I will be in charge of informing you on all our new and glorious updates! As you understand, we currently have a change log forum section - This will still be used, however, for large updates, you will be informed here. Please do stay aware of the change log section as it will be updated consistently.

Now that we have that out the way, let's get onto the updates...

Voting (Global)

Voting has been re-worked due to Mojangs' EULA policy update. As of now, all player's who vote will receive a voting token - This can be redeemed by issuing the command '/vote claim'. As all the votes are claimed, they are all added up and once the redeemed amount gets to a certain number, it will initiate a vote party across the entire server.

'/vote current' - Shows the current redeemed votes.
'/vote amount' - Shows the amount of vote tokens you have.
'/vote' - Displays voting information.

The rewards vary for each server.

Faction Top (Factions)

Faction top has been finally added after a few weeks of waiting. As of now, there are no rewards for finishing first at the end of the season, however, we are thinking about having prizes for 1st, 2nd and 3rd - An announcement will be made if we decide to make this reward-able.

Faction Top will update every two hours.

You can view the faction top menu by executing the command '/ftop' - This will open the following menu...

You can then click on the skull, and it will present further information...

Custom Enchantments (Skyblock & Factions)

Custom enchantments issues have been fully resolved and work perfectly. We are planning on adding several enchantments each week; however, we need your help. If you have any suggestions for new enchantments, please create a post under suggestions.

Both scrolls and enchantments have become easier to obtain.

Global

Over the upcoming weeks we have many ideas that we will be deploying all over the network - These range from new plug-in features, to brand new servers - Our goal over the next few months is to make Fade better than it has ever been before!

If you have any suggestions, we urge you to make a thread under suggestions; we will take all suggestions into consideration.

Kind Regards,

Inkzzz.

Trench

Heroic Fader
Former Staff
Really well done ink, you're making factions great again XD Keep up the amazing work;)

Vemtrix

Aspirant Fader
A bit off-topic but what texture pack is that? It looks really nice!

Xyeth

Active Fader
These updates are scaring me, i just came back and key missions are here without missions. The server will eventually be blacklisted if they arent removed cuz of eula. Ima not pay for anything till i know this server is safe from a blacklist

Inkzzz

Well-Known Fader
Former Staff
These updates are scaring me, i just came back and key missions are here without missions. The server will eventually be blacklisted if they arent removed cuz of eula. Ima not pay for anything till i know this server is safe from a blacklist
Mojang only blacklists Minecraft servers after pre-notifying server owners. For instance, they will give you a week to become compliant to their needs before blacklisting you. We are fully complying to the current EULA state.

noname

Mythical Fader
thx for the update but how come /vote current only works on factions and not any other server

Inkzzz

Well-Known Fader
Former Staff
thx for the update but how come /vote current only works on factions and not any other server
It will be deployed in a few days - It's currently in BETA stage and being tested on factions.

Vemtrix

Aspirant Fader
It will be deployed in a few days - It's currently in BETA stage and being tested on factions.
Do you have the download link to the texture pack because I can not find it.

Inkzzz

Well-Known Fader
Former Staff
that would be appreciated please
White Scrolls - These protect your item, and if you apply an enchantment and it runs "destroy", your item will be saved.

Black Scrolls - These remove a random enchantment from your item, and give you the star rune to re-enchant.

Status
Not open for further replies.