? users online on Discord server

Click to join our Official Discord server!

FadeCloud.com

Click to copy ip address!

UPDATE September Staff Wave & Top Voters

Chrisbeg

Community Manager
Manager
sept staff wave & top voters.png

The staff wave is now complete, thank you to everyone who applied. Unfortunately, we didn't feel that anybody was right for the role at the moment.

The following members were promoted:

Hastefull | Moderator → Senior Moderator
Jyttoo | Helper → Moderator
iCannon | Helper → Moderator
Andreq | Helper → Moderator
The_Search | Helper → Moderator

Top Voters rewards are means for the Management and Staff to provide rewards to the community as a thank you for the continued support and incentive to stay as a crucial member of the community. The following users have supported the server by voting most days this month and therefore have received the top voters rewards.​

top voters sept.png

All winners should check their mail in /hub1 for your code.

Kind Regards,
FadeCloud Management​

Andreq

Congrats to everyone who was promoted!
Well done top voters :D

Limme

Helper
Helper
Gg and congratulations to everyone on this list. :)

Conor

Legendary Fader
Former Staff
Congrats to everyone!

Chappy1983

Fader
Supporter
Big congratulations to everyone! You all deserved it!

Alex

Well-Known Fader
Former Staff
ggs ladies and gents

Mehlones

Active Fader
Supporter
Congratulations to all of the newly promoted Moderators! Can’t wait to see what this month brings!

iCannon

Heroic Fader
Former Staff
Congrats to everyone who got promoted!

Jayy

GG to everyone who was promoted!

Congrats to the top voters, as well. Spend your vouchers wisely!

PrivateMoser

Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator
Supporter
Congrats to all my little staffermans and stafferwomens!!

LucaH

Well-Known Fader
I'm so happy for some of the staff wave but err, 2 of the promotions are questionable. I'm assuming it's to push for an increase in server activity.

Congrats to Andrea and Jay on their promotions as they deserved it the most. I can only speak from my knowledge on forums and discord now because I stay away from staff in game as it's cause I'm evading. Jay is constantly, non stop doing his job and helping out. Andrea is just Andrea, great guy and deserve to take the promotion from day one. He's always on discord going out of his way to help others and I think he's showing great admin potential. I hope in six monts it will be you accepting my 6 month ban appeal (if it's accepted).

Great job to all of ya especially to those two!
Peace!

Mehlones

Active Fader
Supporter
I'm so happy for some of the staff wave but err, 2 of the promotions are questionable. I'm assuming it's to push for an increase in server activity.

Congrats to Andrea and Jay on their promotions as they deserved it the most. I can only speak from my knowledge on forums and discord now because I stay away from staff in game as it's cause I'm evading. Jay is constantly, non stop doing his job and helping out. Andrea is just Andrea, great guy and deserve to take the promotion from day one. He's always on discord going out of his way to help others and I think he's showing great admin potential. I hope in six monts it will be you accepting my 6 month ban appeal (if it's accepted).

Great job to all of ya especially to those two!
Peace!
Don't evade :p It will be harder to get unbanned.

LucaH

Well-Known Fader
Nah I just joke about that to aggrovate warlockworlds cause he makes fun of my ban but tries to hide the fact he was a huge role in it and snitching. **To all staff, I don't evade and it's just a way of getting into someone's head**