? users online on Discord server

Click to join our Official Discord server!

FadeCloud.com

Click to copy ip address!

UPDATE SantaMew and Toys!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

PapaMew

Owner
Owner

❄❄❄ SANTAMEW UPDATE ❄❄❄

This the time to be jolly.. *cringe*
The developers and I have been working immensely hard for this update. Hence this is my favorite holiday, I am giving every single one of you guys a free daily gift. The rewards vary from money to crates, from exp to spawners and more! You may only be able to claim one gift per account meaning if you claim a gift on prison, you wont be able to grab another gift from factions. Furthermore, You must wait a full 24 hours before claiming another gift. To claim gifts merely go to spawn and right click SANTAMEW, the best Santa of all time.

❄❄❄ TOYS UPDATE ❄❄❄

Oh boy do I have an update for my 9 year old army, You can now get toys by killing mobs (or mining on prison)! You can use these toys to purchase a lot of goodies! To access the toys shop simply type /toys shop in-game. There are limited edition titles in there so get them while you can!

There will most likely be another post today with some more updates! keep an eye on the forums.
Christmas crates and the gkit will be out December 14th on Friday!
Kind regards,
FadeCloud Development Team​

Thomas

Honored Fader
Supporter
Former Staff
bbbbeautiful

Braddddd

Heroic Fader
Former Staff
Loving these juicy updates

ImTwist

Well-Known Fader
Alrighty got all the titles, cheers Mew!

❄❄❄ SANTAMEW UPDATE ❄❄❄

This the time to be jolly.. *cringe*
The developers and I have been working immensely hard for this update. Hence this is my favorite holiday, I am giving every single one of you guys a free daily gift. The rewards vary from money to crates, from exp to spawners and more! You may only be able to claim one gift per account meaning if you claim a gift on prison, you wont be able to grab another gift from factions. Furthermore, You must wait a full 24 hours before claiming another gift. To claim gifts merely go to spawn and right click SANTAMEW, the best Santa of all time.

❄❄❄ TOYS UPDATE ❄❄❄

Oh boy do I have an update for my 9 year old army, You can now get toys by killing mobs (or mining on prison)! You can use these toys to purchase a lot of goodies! To access the toys shop simply type /toys shop in-game. There are limited edition titles in there so get them while you can!

There will most likely be another post today with some more updates! keep an eye on the forums.
Christmas crates and the gkit will be out December 14th on Friday!
Kind regards,
FadeCloud Development Team​
Sweet

Ben

Mythical Fader
Supporter
Former Staff
merry christmas - ur more favorite

iDyee

Apprentice
If you get 3500 Toys for the SantaMew title is it only like on Prison/Factions wherever you got it or is it on any?

Status
Not open for further replies.