CLIPBOARD
We hope to see you in game!
Click anywhere to close.

UPDATE Prison Reset - Season #17

Piggy

Former Badass
Former Staff
I wonder how to get that though..
Money is obtained through mining. Similar to last season, this new season's fortune gives more money instead of orbs.

This season is interesting, I'm curious how the Pass, Miracle Cubes, and Gang Treasure will contribute to the start of the season. Knowing how things work, Pass and Gang Treasure will be very useless at the end of the season because they give low rewards.

I also think that Rebirth Top payouts won't work properly if it's at the end of the season, knowing that more than 5 players will be the max rebirth, therefore it is a game of chance and unfair. I think that having Rebirth Top payouts on the first week, or doing Blocks Top payouts would be more effective and fair.

I'm also interested in the motive behind making Gang Resource physical because this can cause massive boosting/hiding issues in the future. I have worked with Kai to make rules against it but there will 100% be times where it slips through cracks and people get away with it. Simply auctioning the item will create a log-less method to bypass punishment.

I like these new Enchantments too but hopefully we don't get max pickaxes on the first day of reset.

Good luck in competition and nice season.

Owsss

Honored Fader
Supporter
good luck every1 !! you'll need it ;D