We hope to see you in game!
Click anywhere to close.

UPDATE Prison Reset - Season #17

PapaMew

Owner
Owner

Prison Season #17
February 13th / 4 PM EST / Saturday
Click Here to view the count down until reset!

Paypal Rewards [/gang top]
All vouchers expire after the week they are handed out. You can keep track of top gangs with /g top.

• Place #1 - $50 Paypal + $30 Buycraft
• Place #2 - $35 Paypal + $20 Buycraft
• Place #3 - $15 Paypal + $15 Buycraft
• Place #4 - $15 Buycraft
• Place #5 - $10 Buycraft
Rebirth Top Rewards
Rewards that you can obtain at the end of the season!

• Place #1 - $75 Buycraft
• Place #2 - $50 Buycraft
• Place #3 - $25 Buycraft

Economy Changes
We tried to make a full orb economy but that did NOT work out. There is a really hard line of balancing it. This season we are bringing back money which will help us have a better balanced season. To rank up, players will now use the money currency. To enchant your pickaxe, players will use the orbs currency.

The higher rebirth you are the more orbs you will produce from mining!

Gang Top Changes
Gang value will now be obtained from mining and randomly obtaining "Resources." Gang value will still be reset every week like always.

Pet Revamp & Changes
There will not be 4 different pet types, Money, Beacon, Orb & Miracle Cube pets. Each pet will have a level cap and to increase that level cap you will need to merge the same pet. Level caps will be limited to 500 at best and each merge will give you 10 extra levels. If you gain common, rare, or unique pets, you can merge them into legendary pets.

Furthermore, you also have a chance of gaining pet EXP instead of it being every block.

Prison Enchantments
Every season we add balance patches to the enchantment. We have made enchants proc way more when they are a lower level to better the start for new players. Moreover, we've added 3 brand new enchantments!

• Pet Enchantment - Gain more pet experience while mining.
• Miracle Enchantment - Higher chance to gain miracle fragments.
• Gem Enchantment - Higher chance to gain gems.

Gang Treasure
If you played late this season then you already know of this feature. If you haven't then let me introduce you to treasure! Each gang member can mine blocks for their gang and whenever they mine 2,500 raw blocks, all gang members online will receive a treasure chest!

Treasure chests contain gang XP as well which levels up your gang. The higher gang level the better rewards you will receive from the treasure chests!

Miracle Cubes
Obtain Miracle Fragments by mining which can be used to open up Miracle cubes. You will need 10 Fragments for 1 Miracle Cube.

Players can choose an Ultimate Reward when they first open up the cube and will also receive random rewards if the Ultimate reward was not found while opening Miracle Cubes! You can keep getting rewards and cubes constantly, there is no limit to how many you can get!

Daily & Weekly Quests
Players will be able to do daily & weekly quests and gain quest XP. You can use Quest XP on quest chests as shown below. Quest chests will reward players with a bundle of rewards ranging from orbs to beacons and even pet boxes and gems!

Prison Pass
Very different from the skyblock pass. The prison pass will all be block breaking. For every x amount of blocks you will be able to obtain a FREE reward & a PAID reward. You can purchase the prison pass @

Additional Changes
All the changes that have been made on the reset server:

• New Spawn​
• Revamped economy​
• Revamped crates​
• Revamped /shop​
• Revamped enchant prices​
• Revamped pets​
• Revamped rebirth rewards​
• Revamped gem armor​
• Revamped gang top​
• Added miracle cubes​
• Added daily & weekly quests​
• Added a prison pass​
• Added gang treasure​
• Added 2 new private mine themes​
• Added end of season rewards​
• Allowing all players to use all mine themes​
• Buffed lucky crates​
• Added bulk backpack upgrades​
• Increased initial backpack size​

Server Information
Discord: http://discord.fadecloud.com/
Server IP: fadecloud.com
-

Last edited:

Braddddd

Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator
Looks like a fun reset

Cal

Honored Fader
Former Staff
This'll be great!!!

KiiiipGames

Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator
Supporter
Staff Team
Hot

PrivateMoser

Well-Known Fader
Supporter
Former Staff
woah!

rexxy

Administrator
Administrator
Prison!! YEE

Owsss

Honored Fader
Supporter
Lmaoooo bruh

CrazyPolishKid

Well-Known Fader
Really loved the orb economy, it eliminates the need to sell your orbs when a certain person buys them for so much. This season and last, when it was orbs based, you really had to choose what was more important...

Feels like we're stepping back to the seasons people didn't like.

I'll try it out ig.

Conor

Helper
Helper
Miracle Cubes and Treasure were in last season. Why are they a main headline? but this looks ok

and going back to money eco. damn thats sad

Braddddd

Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator
Miracle Cubes and Treasure were in last season. Why are they a main headline? but this looks ok
Most people or new players are or maybe unaware of these features hence the mention in the announcement.

Owsss

Honored Fader
Supporter
Really loved the orb economy, it eliminates the need to sell your orbs when a certain person buys them for so much. This season and last, when it was orbs based, you really had to choose what was more important...

Feels like we're stepping back to the seasons people didn't like.

I'll try it out ig.

and going back to money eco. damn thats sad
Money eco = easier to balance.

My question is, why not make treasure easier rather then make 8 man gangs lmaooo. I'm not tryna split 50 8 ways weekly

Skull

I love haste
Supporter
Money eco = easier to balance.

My question is, why not make treasure easier rather then make 8 man gangs lmaooo. I'm not tryna split 50 8 ways weekly
You will with me you sexy lil boy

Chrome

Well-Known Fader
Supporter
Looks dope would definetly play but my broken monitor would say otherwise.

josh_wa

Supporter
looks fun

darnhub

Aspirant Fader
looking forward to it

MoneyAwaken

Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator
excited for the new season !

FidgetMidget

Apprentice