? users online on Discord server

Click to join our Official Discord server!

FadeCloud.com

Click to copy ip address!

NEWS Prison Reset | Plots, Enchants & More!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I

Italian_

Super hyped about this release. Wasn't able to play until today tho :(

Mannyyy

Honored Fader
Former Staff
absolutely amazing work chris! you must have put so much time and effort into this fully descriptive and amazing post.

A bit late, but this seemed like the most appropriate place for this question... When’s the Windsong enchantment going to be working? :p

"Buffed Crates" Opens 3 godly keys and gets 3 kits.... Kolwaski Analysis

Even if I was a bit late to the reset, I really love the new rebirth system, before, it was like, "okay, I'm at Master rank, and I have the option to rebirth, I will get a few crates and stuff, but everything will be more expensive, *ponders for eternity* okay, I think I'll go rebir- and prison's reset. Yay" But now, it's just an extension so prison won't die, (if it ever does)

Even if I was a bit late to the reset, I really love the new rebirth system, before, it was like, "okay, I'm at Master rank, and I have the option to rebirth, I will get a few crates and stuff, but everything will be more expensive, *ponders for eternity* okay, I think I'll go rebir- and prison's reset. Yay" But now, it's just an extension so prison won't die, (if it ever does)
it just died

Status
Not open for further replies.