? users online on Discord server

Click to join our Official Discord server!

FadeCloud.com

Click to copy ip address!

NEWS Prison Reset | Plots, Enchants & More!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chrisbeg

Community Manager
Manager

After high demand prison is now resetting after around 4 months! Mew and Developers have been working really hard on this one to try and create unique content that will hopefully provide you guys with hours of fun. Our theme for this reset is Sea, Fish and Sand as you'll be able to see from the amazing spawn that has been built for us. With that being said the following date and time prison will be when the server is up for all you guys to mine away.

| RESET DATE: SATURDAY 20TH OCTOBER 3PM EST (approximately)

We've tried to change and implement plenty of changes to our old prison update, hopefully attracting existing and old players back to play prison on FadeCloud. They are as follows:

| Addition of three new custom enchantments (WindSong, PhantomDream and DoomShadow). WindSong shoots 20 lightning bolts into the mine, PhantomDream removes a vertical chunk of the mine.

| Houses has been changed to plots. Get your building on, create your own jail cell!

| Mob coins have been replaced by Obsidian coins and will be found around mines when obsidian has been mined, they can be used to transfer into ranks, keys and more.

| Added PVPMine with increased Obsidian and Endstone for Obsidian Coins and Orbs that resets every 20 minutes.

| Orbs can now be obtained through mining endstone in mines alongside crates and purchasing off the store.

| A revamped rank up system has been changed to levels. Levelling up gives you orbs and obsidian coins along with the ability to first rebirth at level 50, once rebirthed your level cap will go up meaning you will need to be a higher level to second rebirth.

| Holy Money boxes have been added to crates which give you a % of your rankup price depending on tier of the box.

| /miner has been revamped and nerfed, /miner now has a timer for each player and you can obtain miner chips in crates which increase your time in the /miner mode.

And more such as...

| Buffed crates
| Rebalanced enchant prices
| Nerfed donator enchant
| You gain a mine every 5 levels
| Boosters stack with your current multiplier

Kind Regards,
FadeCloud Management

Pineapqles

Aspirant Fader
Supporter
Former Staff
First

EDIT: Damn, This is gonna be a hella lit reset.

Conor

Legendary Fader
Former Staff
3rd! Its gonna be lit!

Action1234

Aspirant Fader
This reset looks great, looks like you have done a great job. Great use of the feedback from the community, especially with the plots.

After high demand prison is now resetting after around 4 months! Mew and Developers have been working really hard on this one to try and create unique content that will hopefully provide you guys with hours of fun. Our theme for this reset is Sea, Fish and Sand as you'll be able to see from the amazing spawn that has been built for us. With that being said the following date and time prison will be when the server is up for all you guys to mine away.

| RESET DATE: FRIDAY 19TH OCTOBER 3PM EST (approximately)

We've tried to change and implement plenty of changes to our old prison update, hopefully attracting existing and old players back to play prison on FadeCloud. They are as follows:

| Addition of three new custom enchantments (WindSong, PhantomDream and DoomShadow). WindSong shoots 20 lightning bolts into the mine, PhantomDream removes a vertical chunk of the mine.

| Houses has been changed to plots. Get your building on, create your own jail cell!

| Mob coins have been replaced by Obsidian coins and will be found around mines when obsidian has been mined, they can be used to transfer into ranks, keys and more.

| Added PVPMine with increased Obsidian and Endstone for Obsidian Coins and Orbs that resets every 20 minutes.

| Orbs can now be obtained through mining endstone in mines alongside crates and purchasing off the store.

| A revamped rank up system has been changed to levels. Levelling up gives you orbs and obsidian coins along with the ability to first rebirth at level 50, once rebirthed your level cap will go up meaning you will need to be a higher level to second rebirth.

| Holy Money boxes have been added to crates which give you a % of your rankup price depending on tier of the box.

| /miner has been revamped and nerfed, /miner now has a timer for each player and you can obtain miner chips in crates which increase your time in the /miner mode.

And more such as...

| Buffed crates
| Nurfed donator enchant

Kind Regards,
FadeCloud Management
This is gonna be sick !! Hope they make the next skyblock reset at content full. ..

BootyHadMeLike

Mythical Fader
Former Staff
Aye this is looking like a good reset. I'll try it as usual, hopefully it doesn't flop.

Sam

Veteran Fader
Former Staff
Imma grind this ooya

Vanish

Well-Known Fader
Supporter
Oh boy! Can't wait for infinite glitches!

UnbIoody

Well-Known Fader
Supporter
k so who wants to share a pick with me.!!!! and i get out of school right when it resets and then ill have a 30 minute bus ride x.x

DS5

Mythical Fader
Former Staff

| RESET DATE: FRIDAY 19TH OCTOBER 3PM EST (approximately)

And more such as...

| Buffed crates
| Nerfed donator enchant

Kind Regards,
FadeCloud Management
Me: Prison
Mew, an intellectual: Prisonr

On a side note, HYPE! Grinding it for sure!

When will it be released?

Edit: Everyone give me the kidding me rating.

Another Edit: ty for 10 Kidding me's.

Last edited:
im happy for the donor nerf but i believe it should be completely removed

edit i like the approximately xD

Status
Not open for further replies.