Prison is getting a fresh reset. We have added, modified and removed a bunch of stuff. Next season you will see brand new builds from spawns to mines and a bunch of old features that you guys loved. We apologize for the late updates in the current season and want to avoid making pre mature promises, however those updates that were promised will be seen in the new season.
For the first 6 weeks of prison you will receive the following rewards weekly:
• #1 Top Cell - $100 Paypal
• #2 Top Cell - $75 Buycraft
• #3 Top Cell - $50 Buycraft
• #4 Top Cell - $15 Buycraft
• #5 Top Cell - $10 Buycraft
You can view your rank in-game with the /cell top command
CELLS & CLOUDS
We're removing plots and adding cells to the gamemode. Cells are typically like islands on skyblock and you will be able to have a cell worth with them. You can have a maximum of 4 people in your team to compete for cell top. You obtain cell top value by placing down resources purchased from the /cloud shop
Clouds are a new currency on prison, it is an enchant that allows you to gain a random amount of clouds by mining therefore you will need to grind out clouds to purchase resources and gain cell value!
Pets are a new feature on prison that was promised in the current season but was not delivered. Essentially, you will be able to obtain pets from crates and they will provide you with either an orb booster or a money booster. Furthermore, you can upgrade your pet to receive a higher boost. Everything is done in the pets menu with the /pets command.
Pets come in different theirs, the higher tier the better end-game pet you will have (tier 4 being best):
• Common Pet - Tier 1
• Epic Pet - Tier 2
• RarePet - Tier 3
• Legendary Pet - Tier 4
As you rebirth you will receive rebirth coins that will be used for rebirth upgrades. These upgrade give you various new strengths in the gamemode. Currently there are only 4 but we will add plenty more in the future. You can purchase these upgrades with the /rebirth upgrades command. The following are the upgrades:
• Furious Finder - Has a small chance to give you a random key depending on level.
• Furious Orbs - Has a small chance to activate and give you more orbs from mining.
• Furious Destruction - Has a small chance to clear an entire mine.
• Furious Mode - Has a small chance to buff all enchants by 10% for x amount of time.
• Backpacks added back!
• NPCs added to sell stuff to
• Autosell is now an enchant that you can upgrade (not autosell by default)
• Angelic enchant added
• Cloud enchant added
• Explosion reworked
• Removed lightning, miner, lucky and combo enchants
• Enchants increase by 0.33% in price each level
• Lores of enchants changed to something more basic
• Right clicking your pickaxe will have a bunch of menus now
• Rebirth upgrades added - Furious finder, orbs, destruction and mode.
• Prison pets added
• Cells added
• New prison rewards added
• Virtual crates added
• Rebirthing is changed (you go back to rank A when rebirthed)
• Rank prices increase by 30% each rebirth.
• New spawn
• New mines
• Cloud shop added
• You get 1 gem slot by default instead of 2
• Gems %'s redone to fit eco
• Economy redone
• Rank prices redone
• and much more!
This should be a really good prison to play on, although I am a bit concerned that the primary way of getting resources is from purchasing irl. I understand servers need to make money but this is quite blatantly pay to win. I think Fade is still so far away from finding that balance of pay to win verses free to play. I do sometimes wonder if Fade knows this but actually chooses to favour the pay to win side.
Secondly, I kind of wish the "cells" were placed in actually cell blocks to make it feel more like an actual prison, but I suppose this would downsize the cells quite dramatically and negatively impact the path of the game you are trying to take with resources etc. Maybe this could be a future suggestion for later prison resets or seasons?
Anyhoo, goodluck everyone and can't wait to play more on Prison