We hope to see you in game!
Click anywhere to close.

UPDATE Prison Reset - October 24th

PapaMew

Owner
Owner

Prison Season #15
October 24th / 3 PM EST / Saturday
Click Here to view the count down until reset!

Paypal Rewards [/gang top]
All vouchers expire after the week they are handed out. You can keep track of top gangs with /g top.

• Place #1 - $100 Paypal
• Place #2 - $75 Buycraft
• Place #3 - $50 Buycraft
• Place #4 - $15 Buycraft
• Place #5 - $10 Buycraft

Rebirth Ranks

We have fully removed the money currency from prison so now orbs are used for almost everything! Players can now purchase rank upgrades with orbs & also you no longer start at A but instead, you start at Rebirth 1. Players will have a new rebirth mine every 5 rebirths. (Donors will still have donor mines). The current rebirth cap is set to 200 and will be constantly adding more rebirths if needed.

Each rebirth mine gives the player more orbs, for instance, rebirth mine #40 gives you 0.18 orbs per block you break.

New Prison Enchantments

We've added a variety of new enchantments for you to choose and play with, some are new & some are old. These new enchantments vary from block-breaking enchants to boosting your pickaxe enchants. Here is a list of all the new enchantments:

- Lightning ~ Chance to strike down lightning -
- Beaconator ~ Chance to get double beacons -
- Laster ~ Chance to break blocks vertically -
- Flamethrower ~ Chance to mine the entire mine & receive 20% orbs back -​

Enchanting Quantity

Enchanting should feel a lot better now, you can enchant 1x, 100x, as much as you can with the orbs you have or you can specify a specific amount!

Revamped Auto miner

We've changed the way auto miner works, now you will have a physical item in your inventory that you can upgrade just like a pickaxe & it will give you orbs while you are online. The more enchantments you add to your auto miner, the more orbs it will give you while you are online! Auto miner was supposed to act as a secondary way to get orbs, not primary.

Beacon Shop

We have fully removed the exp shop & replaced it with a beacon shop. Players will be able to purchase everything that you can get from crates, the store & in-game from the beacon shop. Players can also trade beacons with one another as they wish. You can obtain beacons at /warp beacon.

Prison Robots

Robots are little helpers that you place down to start automatically mine at your plot. These robots generate orbs for you even while you are offline! robots were nerfed this season to balance out the gameplay and make things more interesting. Additionally, we have added over 10 new robots! you can purchase these robots in /beaconshop

Player Shops

The economy is a major factor in every prison server, for this reason, we are adding a new player shop system that allows you to sell the blocks you mined to other players. This is good for players with private mines because they can sell for a profit! simply type /pshop in-game and put in the price you want to sell/buy the block for and players will be able to sell them with /pshop <player Name>.

Auction House

To even further better the economy we have added a way better auction house system. Players can now sell to other players in the auction house in a stock meaning one item will show with x amount of stock. Moreover, you can also now bump your auction to the front of the menu & now auctions use orbs as the main currency.

Additional Changes

All the changes that have been made on the reset server:

• Revamped economy​
• Revamped crates​
• Revamped rebirth prices​
• Revamped enchant prices​
• New Spawn​
• New mines​
• Removed xpshop​
• Removed A-Z Ranks​
• Removed gangs​
• Made drop parties give you a random key​
• Revamped robots​
• Revamped miner​
• Buffed backpacks​
• Added new enchantments​
• Added new gems​
• Revamped auction house​
• Added player shops​
• Made enchanting feel better​
• Capped rebirths at 200​
• Added final rewards to crates​
• Removed money from the economy​
• Removed exp from the economy​
• Added a bunch of pouches​
• Added beacon mines in spawn​
• Removed traditional Payouts​

Server Information
Discord: http://discord.gg/Tbt59dw
Server IP: fadecloud.com
-

Last edited:

Piggy

Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator
interesting

KiiiipGames

Helper
Helper
Supporter
Looking good ai, atleast the sorta phantomdream is back hehe

Gojeta

Aspirant Fader
questions arise from this: One: how will weekly payouts be determined, as you gave two different metrics, so which is it?
Orb economy should be interesting, I can't comment till I play it. another question arises though, are gangs/cells still a thing, or is truly solo again?

PapaMew

Owner
Owner
questions arise from this: One: how will weekly payouts be determined, as you gave two different metrics, so which is it?
Orb economy should be interesting, I can't comment till I play it. another question arises though, are gangs/cells still a thing, or is truly solo again?
./rebirthtop will determine payouts for both payouts. We only said orb balance too incase 2 players with the same rebirth count are at the top.

gangs/cells were only used for payouts so we removed them, you still have plots. In the future we might add back gangs but make them do some different stuff like give you multipliers

Conor

Veteran Fader
Former Staff
Removes prison payouts but keeps skyblock the same... hmmm

Also thanks for listening and not removing donor mines. This might be a decent season as I don't play to win every single payout

Crayonette

Well-Known Fader
Former Staff
Oooh sounds interesting, can’t wait!

CoconutWaffl3

Aspirant Fader
Former Staff
This looks sick!!

Also loving the new way payouts are working! <3

shank90

Apprentice
looks good, looking forward to the next season.

ParadoxMC

Aspirant Fader
So are orbs easier to get considering that they are the main currency?
like from just mining, not the robots/auto miners.

DS5

Mythical Fader
Former Staff

Prison Season #15
October 24th / 3 PM EST / Saturday
Click Here to view the count down until reset!

Rebirth Ranks

We have fully removed the money currency from prison so now orbs are used for almost everything! Players can now purchase rank upgrades with orbs & also you no longer start at A but instead, you start at Rebirth 1. Players will have a new rebirth mine every 5 rebirths. (Donors will still have donor mines). The current rebirth cap is set to 200 and will be constantly adding more rebirths if needed.

Each rebirth mine gives the player more orbs, for instance, rebirth mine #40 gives you 0.18 orbs per block you break.

New Prison Enchantments

We've added a variety of new enchantments for you to choose and play with, some are new & some are old. These new enchantments vary from block-breaking enchants to boosting your pickaxe enchants. Here is a list of all the new enchantments:

- Lightning ~ Chance to strike down lightning -
- Beaconator ~ Chance to get double beacons -
- Laster ~ Chance to break blocks vertically -
- Flamethrower ~ Chance to mine the entire mine & receive 20% orbs back -​

Enchanting Quantity

Enchanting should feel a lot better now, you can enchant 1x, 100x, as much as you can with the orbs you have or you can specify a specific amount!

Revamped Auto miner

We've changed the way auto miner works, now you will have a physical item in your inventory that you can upgrade just like a pickaxe & it will give you orbs while you are online. The more enchantments you add to your auto miner, the more orbs it will give you while you are online! Auto miner was supposed to act as a secondary way to get orbs, not primary.

Beacon Shop

We have fully removed the exp shop & replaced it with a beacon shop. Players will be able to purchase everything that you can get from crates, the store & in-game from the beacon shop. Players can also trade beacons with one another as they wish. You can obtain beacons at /warp beacon.

Prison Robots

Robots are little helpers that you place down to start automatically mine at your plot. These robots generate orbs for you even while you are offline! robots were nerfed this season to balance out the gameplay and make things more interesting. Additionally, we have added over 10 new robots! you can purchase these robots in /beaconshop

Player Shops

The economy is a major factor in every prison server, for this reason, we are adding a new player shop system that allows you to sell the blocks you mined to other players. This is good for players with private mines because they can sell for a profit! simply type /pshop in-game and put in the price you want to sell/buy the block for and players will be able to sell them with /pshop <player Name>.

Auction House

To even further better the economy we have added a way better auction house system. Players can now sell to other players in the auction house in a stock meaning one item will show with x amount of stock. Moreover, you can also now bump your auction to the front of the menu & now auctions use orbs as the main currency.

Payouts Changes
We decided to remove payouts from prison & instead move back to gift cards at the end of the season. We are also are just going to give crate keys to the top players each week determined by their rebirth count & orb balance. We've done this because having payouts run for 5 weeks like this discourages some players from playing because they see no purpose. The player count drops really hard because of this and we want something better for prison, something that is more long-term.

New weekly payouts

1. 1x Monthly Crate + 10x Master Keys
2. 10x Master Keys
3. 7x Master Keys
4. 5x Master Keys
5. 3x Master Keys

End of season payouts

1. $100 Buycraft
2. $75 Buycraft
3. $50 Buycraft
4. $25 Buycraft
5. $25 Buycraft

Additional Changes

All the changes that have been made on the reset server:

• Revamped economy​
• Revamped crates​
• Revamped rebirth prices​
• Revamped enchant prices​
• New Spawn​
• New mines​
• Removed xpshop​
• Removed A-Z Ranks​
• Removed gangs​
• Made drop parties give you a random key​
• Revamped robots​
• Revamped miner​
• Buffed backpacks​
• Added new enchantments​
• Added new gems​
• Revamped auction house​
• Added player shops​
• Made enchanting feel better​
• Capped rebirths at 200​
• Added final rewards to crates​
• Removed money from the economy​
• Removed exp from the economy​
• Added a bunch of pouches​
• Added beacon mines in spawn​
• Removed traditional Payouts​

Server Information
Discord: http://discord.gg/Tbt59dw
Server IP: fadecloud.com
-
This actually looks kinda fun.

Braddddd

Heroic Fader
Former Staff
This is hot!

Chrome

Well-Known Fader
Supporter
If I was mew I am seeing dollar signs everywhere I look. I now have 0 motivation to compete or even play again. No decent rewards. Everything looks to be a p2w afk fest. If you are going to play this season I advise you dont buy shit because you wont get your money you put into the game back. All these changes to payouts and whatever else mean more profits for mew.

Finnamakecash69

Apprentice
whens the reset it says 3pm est and its been like 15min don't know if I'm just being impatient or what

Chrome

Well-Known Fader
Supporter
whens the reset it says 3pm est and its been like 15min don't know if I'm just being impatient or what

Its been delayed a week. Be sure to join the discord for updates.