? users online on Discord server

Click to join our Official Discord server!

FadeCloud.com

Click to copy ip address!

UPDATE Prison Reset - August 29th

PapaMew

Owner
Owner
FadeCloud.png

Prison Season #14
August 29th / 5 PM EST / Saturday
Click Here to view the count down until reset!

Paypal Rewards [/gang top]
All vouchers expire after the week they are handed out. You can keep track of top gangs with /g top.

• Place #1 - $100 Paypal
• Place #2 - $75 Buycraft
• Place #3 - $50 Buycraft
• Place #4 - $15 Buycraft
• Place #5 - $10 Buycraft

Prison Gangs

Since we have removed the cell system, were introducing a new team system called Gangs. Players will be allowed to create gangs and team up with their friends towards /gang top.

To get on the gang top leaderboard you must earn value buying purchasing it with Experience Levels in /gang. The gang top leaderboard will be RESET every WEEK to ensure fairness in competitiveness.

Player Plots

A highly requested feature and something that just belongs to prison is finally back. Plots will replace the cell system & all the cell-related content that we had. Make sure to claim one with /plot auto. You can view all other commands in-game with /plot help.

Prison Backpacks

This prison season we are introducing backpacks. You will all spawn in with a backpack which will collect blocks that you mine. Backpack sizes can be upgraded so that you can fit more blocks.

If you ever lose your backpack, obtain a new one with /backpack​

Prison Robots

Robots are little helpers that you place down to start automatically mine at your plot. They generate money & orbs while you are online. You can also upgrade these robots with beacons that are obtained from the beacon mine at /warp beacon. You can watch your robot mine away while helping you on your prison adventures!

Private Mines

We have added various new features to private mines. Players can now whitelist players to the mine while having the mine locked. You can also now view all public mines with /pmine warps. To sell in a private mine, players must type /sell or obtain an auto sell gem.

Get your private mine at http://store.fadecloud.com/

Player Holograms

Ever wanted to make your own hologram? well, now you can! we've added player holograms to all crates and to the store. Once you place your player hologram down you can edit it by right-clicking it. You can place it anywhere on your plot and can have up to 10 lines.

Jackpot

If you are not up to date, we have a new jackpot system. You will be able to purchase jackpot tickets and enter the reward pool. The more tickets you have the higher chance you have to win. Depending on how much money is in the pot it can go SUPER and double the jackpot value of the house!

Additional Changes

All the changes that have been made on the reset server:

• Revamped the rebirth mines ranks - 3, 5, 10, 25, 50, 75, 100, 150, 200, 300..​
• Nurfed A-Z Rank prices. Should feel a lot more smooth​
• Nurfed rebirth prices​
• Revamped Crates​
• Increased enchant prices by around 15-20%​
• Slight changes to /xpshop​
• Xpshop now uses exp levels​
• Removed cells​
• Added plots​
• Added gangs​
• Added Prison robots​
• Added a brand new beacon mine​
• Added backpacks​
• Made vote parties drop Elite Keys​
• All mines are now 60x60 making it easier to mine​
• Private mines also now have whitelists enabled​

Server Information
Discord: http://discord.gg/Tbt59dw
Server IP: fadecloud.com
-

Last edited:

kcll

Well-Known Fader
Supporter
Former Staff
kinda hype

Andreq

Administrator
Administrator
This announcement screams "hype"!!
Very well done.

That’s what I’m talkin about! Good job mew and the fade cloud team!!

Conor

Heroic Fader
Former Staff
Ew another skyblock feature getting thrown into prison. At least you listened and bought plots back

What are plot sizes and how far do they go down

Ew another skyblock feature getting thrown into prison. At least you listened and bought plots back

Prison robots are way different from skyblock robots. They act as mini /miner's

Conor

Heroic Fader
Former Staff
Prison robots are way different from skyblock robots. They act as mini /miner's
Why add Autosell gems back aswell? Just makes it even more work for newer players. Sure bedrock players will get the gems very fast cause we have kit onces and other means to get money, but new members will have the default warp a mine and a bad pickaxe to start off with.

How do we get the robots? And is there a limit to how many we can have?

Insaner

Well-Known Fader
Supporter
Former Staff
Appreciate the changes, lovely to bring back plots. Looking forward to play the new season

emily

Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator
For /warp beacon, is pvp enabled or just a regular mine?

Jayy

Well-Known Fader
Supporter
Former Staff
jackpot would be the only reason i would ever come back to fade