? users online on Discord server

Click to join our Official Discord server!

FadeCloud.com

Click to copy ip address!

News | Prison Reset & Information

Status
Not open for further replies.

PapaMew

Owner
Owner
Hello Faders,

Most of you already know that the kitpvp, prison & skyblock servers are being reset. The official reset date is February 2nd @ 3:00 PM EST, if we run into any issues we will push back the reset by a bit. These servers will be reset during the same time. Nonetheless, this thread was created to display all the new prison updates and changes.

CUSTOM ENCHANTMENTS
We have reworked our custom enchants plugin to better fit the prison experience. With the 3 new additional custom enchants, you will be able to burst through mines easily. Most enchantments have a level cap of 1,000. The new way to obtain tokens is similar to the old with a slight change, instead of mining an endstone in the mine, you now get a token for each block broken. Too OP? I don't think so. We designed the plugin to increase the enchant token cost after each enchant upgrade on your pickaxe.

Moreover, you also need to be a specific mining level (/level) to unlock new enchantments. To up your mining level, all you need to do is constantly mine until you reached the required blocks that need to be mined.
FADE BACKPACK
These backpacks are designed to help you grind. They are a replacement to auto sell so make sure to fill up your inventory with these backpacks to ensure that you're making maximum profit for your work. You can upgrade the capacity in the /enchanter GUI. One upgrade will increase your capacity by 50 and the max capacity is 2000.

PRISON GEMS
Thought custom enchants were OP? wait until you get your hands on these bad boys. They will wreck the mine like never before. You can obtain these boxes from a random change of mining (extremely rare), prison riots (see below) and crates. After right clicking the random gem box, you'll receive a gem that you can apply on your pickaxe. Moreover, if the gem was successfully placed on your pickaxe then you may right click your pickaxe in a mine to activate it.

Prison mines now reset once the mine is 50% empty, so don't be afraid to wreck the mine.​

PRESTIGE SYSTEM CHANGES
The new /ranks GUI will help you keep track of your rank progress much easier. If you click the diamond in the GUI, it will teleport you to that mine.

We also made it more difficult to prestige. After each prestige, the rank prices will increase by 1.5x. For instance, if you're prestige 5, the rank prices will be 7.5x higher then the original price. Once you reach prestige 10, post your prestige and IGN on the forums and I will personally congratulate you and reward you with a unique title called "GameOver"​

TOP TOKENS
The command /tokenstop will keep track of the top players with the most tokens. You can earn free vouchers and in-game rewards for just being in that GUI. So get grinding after the release. Remember, the higher enchant level on your pickaxe, the more blocks you will break and therefore the more tokens you will have. Good luck!

PRISON RIOTS
Upon a riot commencing, players will teleport to a huge mine where pvp is enabled. The goal is to mine as many blocks as you can before the prison riot is over or before the mine is empty. The top 3 winners who mined most of the mine will receive remarkable rewards.

ENDER MODE
A new item which increases your stat enchants by an enormous amount. This item applies to all users who are in the same mine. You can view the current active endermode boosters via the /em booster command.

This reset took a while and I just want to thank @Inkzzz and @janari for putting in the time with me to make this reset a great one.

iStenny

Well-Known Fader
Supporter
Former Staff
Sounds awesome! :)

RAPTOR

Veteran Fader
Former Staff
Looks great, can't wait.

EatYourPing

Well-Known Fader
Former Staff
Will it be on time ? Teehee <3
Good work though

This is going to be awesome daddymew this will be a huge upgrade from the last one its like it "prestiging"

Conor

Legendary Fader
Former Staff
PRISON IS GETTING OP AGAIN!! DADDYMEW THIS LOOKS GREAT!!!!!!!!!!!! Question: Does everyone get put into the riot event or can we remove ourselfs?

PRISON IS GETTING OP AGAIN!! DADDYMEW THIS LOOKS GREAT!!!!!!!!!!!! Question: Does everyone get put into the riot event or can we remove ourselfs?
You have to teleport there using the /riot teleport command.

S

SilverHawk1015

Wow! this inspires me to play Prison more. lol

Conor

Legendary Fader
Former Staff
Just to say, Ender mode sounds interesting, Is it an event or a "mode"

BootyHadMeLike

Mythical Fader
Former Staff
Pretty excited for resets, really, but resetting all on the same day? Seems a bit overwhelming for players who would like a chance to play all the gamemodes, but I guess we'll see how it goes.
Good job!

Hexxel26

Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator
Supporter
Hello Faders,

Most of you already know that the kitpvp, prison & skyblock servers are being reset. The official reset date is February 2nd @ 3:00 PM EST, if we run into any issues we will push back the reset by a bit. These servers will be reset during the same time. Nonetheless, this thread was created to display all the new prison updates and changes.

Custom Enchantments

We have reworked our custom enchants plugin to better fit the prison experience. With the 3 new additional custom enchants, you will be able to burst through mines easily. Most enchantments have a level cap of 1,000. The new way to obtain tokens is similar to the old with a slight change, instead of mining an endstone in the mine, you now get a token for each block broken. Too OP? I don't think so. We designed the plugin to increase the enchant token cost after each enchant upgrade on your pickaxe.

Moreover, you also need to be a specific mining level to unlock new enchantments. To up your mining level, all you need to do is constantly mine until you reached the required blocks that need to be mined.

Fade Backpacks

These backpacks are designed to help you grind. They are a replacement to auto sell so make sure to fill up your inventory with these backpacks to ensure that you're making maximum profit for your work. You can upgrade the capacity in the /enchanter GUI. One upgrade will increase your capacity by 50 and the max capacity is 2000.

Prison Gems

Thought custom enchants were OP? wait until you get your hands on these bad boys. They will wreck the mine like never before. You can obtain these boxes from a random change of mining (extremely rare), prison riots (see below) and crates. After right clicking the random gem box, you'll receive a gem that you can apply on your pickaxe. Moreover, if the gem was successfully placed on your pickaxe then you may right click your pickaxe in a mine to activate it.

Prison mines now reset once the mine is 50% empty, so don't be afraid to wreck the mine.

Prestige System

The new /ranks GUI will help you keep track of your rank progress much easier. If you click the diamond in the GUI, it will teleport you to that mine.

We also made it more difficult to prestige. After each prestige, the rank prices will increase by 1.5x. For instance, if you're prestige 5, the rank prices will be 7.5x higher then the original price. Once you reach prestige 10, post your prestige and IGN on the forums and I will personally congratulate you and reward you with a unique title called "GameOver"

Tokens Top

The command /tokenstop will keep track of the top players with the most tokens. You can earn free vouchers and in-game rewards for just being in that GUI. So get grinding after the release. Remember, the higher enchant level on your pickaxe, the more blocks you will break and therefore the more tokens you will have. Good luck!

Prison Riot

Upon a riot commencing, players will teleport to a huge mine where pvp is enabled. The goal is to mine as many blocks as you can before the prison riot is over or before the mine is empty. The top 3 winners who mined most of the mine will receive remarkable rewards.

Ender Mode

-- INFORMATION WILL BE PUBLIC SOON --

This reset took a while and I just want to thank @Inkzzz and @janari for putting in the time with me to make this reset a great one.
Kind regards,
FadeCloud Staff Team​

Will There be anything added or changed on any of the Skyblocks or are they both just resetting?

Status
Not open for further replies.