? users online on Discord server

Click to join our Official Discord server!

FadeCloud.com

Click to copy ip address!

New Developer

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trench

Heroic Fader
Former Staff
Hello,

I would like to personally thank @DaddyMew for this opportunity and warm welcome, I am extremely grateful!

I look forward into improving the network, and meeting the community! I will be on TeamSpeak occasionally, and I am more than happy to help anyone; be sure to tag me into any threads, and I will help you as soon as possible.

Kind Regards,

Inkzzz.
You seem very talented, welcome to the community. I hope to see great things from you! XD

Lucky

Apprentice
Supporter
Former Staff
Welcome to the FadeCloud Network, I hope you have a great time here. ;)

SilentMewMC

Aspirant Fader
Former Staff
Welcome @Inkzzz, it's very nice to meet you. I'm sure you will do an exemplary job as developer and wish you well.

Hello,

I genuinely like to introduce the community to @Inkzzz. He will be taking part of fadecloud's development team and he'll provide the skills needed for the network to grow. As of right now, he'll proceed on repairing damaged plugins. Fresh welcome to him!

Kind Regards,
DaddyMew
Why would you demote swift? he was amazing!

SilentMewMC

Aspirant Fader
Former Staff
Swift was NOT a developer. He was more than that; as stated he was demoted for undisclosed reasons.

OMG Inkzzz I remember you from so many servers you developed lmao

Jarkie

Former Moderator
Welcome to Fade, @Inkzzz ! I can't wait to get to know you and I'm positive that you'll make Fade an even better server than it already is.

Inkzzz

Well-Known Fader
Former Staff
Thank you to everyone who has taken time in their day to welcome me to the community; honestly, I really do appreciate it!

MoistFire

Aspirant Fader
Hi @Inkzzz I Really Do Hope You Have A GREAT Time At FadeCloud! Hug Meh! I wanna Be Famous :)! Have A FANTASTIC Day! And Hopefully I`ll See You In Game!

TryHardPvperzzz

Status
Not open for further replies.