? users online on Discord server

Click to join our Official Discord server!

FadeCloud.com

Click to copy ip address!

NEWS Important Factions Announcement

Status
Not open for further replies.

PapaMew

Owner
Owner
---​

| Important Factions Announcement

Due to players keeping spawners in their player vaults or ender chests until the end of the season then placing them up, we will be implementing a new plugin to prevent you from doing so.

Before Friday September 21st, 2018 Each player must take out their spawners from their player vaults and enderchests or they will lose them for the entire season. Administrators will not be removing spawners from those enderchests and playervaults after the due date. This plugin does the following to spawners:
  1. You cannot place spawners in /pv.
  2. You cannot place spawners in enderchests.
Again, you have until Friday September 21st, 2018 to remove those spawners from your playervaults and enderchests.

| Weekly Voucher Payouts

Starting Friday September 21st, 2018. We will start having weekly buycraft payouts instead of seasonly. These payouts will stop November 1st 2018.

Ftop is recorded every FRIDAY @ 3 PM EST

Kind regards,
FadeCloud Staff Team

Why does it matter that they're in pv/enderchests?

CondensateTribe

Administrator
Administrator
Supporter
Implement this 2 weeks before it resets, not right when it resets.

BootyHadMeLike

Mythical Fader
Former Staff
So if I have 64 spawners in my inventory/echest when this is implemented, will I just lose 28 of them right out of the gate?

I understand the desire to force spawners up, but I really don’t see this leading to very positive results...

Does breaking spawners by fist imply that they can never be picked up and replaced since no silk touch is in play?

So if I have 64 spawners in my inventory/echest when this is implemented, will I just lose 28 of them right out of the gate?

I understand the desire to force spawners up, but I really don’t see this leading to very positive results...

Does breaking spawners by fist imply that they can never be picked up and replaced since no silk touch is in play?
I really hope that silk touch still works.. could ruin a lot of bases

What's to stop someone from using Alts as pv's -1 bad update, rotten tomato

FURIOUS

Active Fader
Good idea, however spawners should be stackable

Also, fix the plugins you have currently before you implement new ones

Aceef

Honored Fader
  1. You cannot place spawners in /pv.
  2. You cannot place spawners in enderchests.
  3. Spawners will no longer stack.
  4. Spawners will only be breakable by breaking them with your fist.
Again, you have until Friday September 21st, 2018 to remove those spawners from your playervaults and enderchests.
You will need to fix the borders tp:ing you back when you get close to it. Its a glitch and people can get into bases with that. I cant even place the spawners until this is fixed :/

Aceef

Honored Fader
Atleast make it so we can put it in the enderchest, its quite limited so...

iCannon

Heroic Fader
Former Staff
@DaddyMew I thought we discussed this. MAKE SPAWNERS STACK! If you go and raid you will have literally have NO INVENTORY ROOM.

BootyHadMeLike

Mythical Fader
Former Staff
@DaddyMew I thought we discussed this. MAKE SPAWNERS STACK! If you go and raid you will have literally have NO INVENTORY ROOM.
You right. If spawners don’t stack, then how the hell are we meant to do anything with them LOL?

You're essentially promoting raiding, but also making raiding pointless at the same time??? Am I expected to carry those spawners with me in my inventory 1 by 1? I couldn't even get close to a stack from a raid.

Koi_YTP

Aspirant Fader
The inability to store spawners in vaults and echests is a good idea but they should be able to stack and be broken with tools.

Questions:

- How are you supposed to raid with unstackable spawners??
- How will you be able to move spawners from one place to the other if you have to break them by HAND? (takes about 10-15 seconds each to break all of them
- What will happend if we have a stack of spawners in our inventories by that date? will they just all disappear?
- How will we carry spawners from one place to another?? That would be impossible.
- Breaking spawners in mid air would take about 30 seconds each. That's just messed up lmfao, what type of things this is?

Make ONLY so you can't place them in pv's or enderchests that's it or not able to keep them with alts it's easy smh.

-yourmeme

Status
Not open for further replies.