? users online on Discord server

Click to join our Official Discord server!

FadeCloud.com

Click to copy ip address!

UPDATE Halloween Update

PapaMew

Owner
Owner
Hello Faders,

Hope you all are having a wonderful holiday. SPoOkyMew is back on the clouds and is ready to trick or treat you. Will be fully out after tonights reboot.

Spooky Mew

Everyday you will be able to log onto the server and claim a free reward. There will be a spookymew NPC at each spawn. You can only claim one reward per server, any alt abuse will not be tolerated. The rewards vary from crate keys to spawners. Enjoy!

Pumpkin Hunt

Pumpkins have been scattered around each cloud. Find all of the 10 pumpkins at spawn to receive a brand new unique title added to fade. It is one of the rarest titles yet! do not miss out.

NOTE: You only need to find the pumpkins on one server to receive the title

Level Up

Shout out to all the players that have nitro boosted the discord server, you are all very appreciated, thank you!

Hopefully you are all enjoying the season!

Discord: http://discord.gg/Tbt59dw

IP: FadeCloud.com

Karina

Aspirant Fader
Former Staff
is it only the first person to find the pumpkins

LucaH

Well-Known Fader
Spookymew is nice right? Maybe this spooky mew should unban me so I can play the update :)

Maybe this will worth my time, now i'm not only just waiting for a good transfer on sb2

Jayy

Well-Known Fader
Supporter
Former Staff
the title is global, spookymew just isn’t included on sb2. you’re still able to acquire the title, you just have to find the pumpkins on the other subservers.

the title is global, spookymew just isn’t included on sb2. you’re still able to acquire the title, you just have to find the pumpkins on the other subservers.
I have the title, doesnt work on sb2