? users online on Discord server

Click to join our Official Discord server!

FadeCloud.com

Click to copy ip address!

NEWS Factions (Staffing Announcement)

Jayy

Well-Known Fader
Former Staff
honestly, such a shame.

josh_wa

Well-Known Fader
Supporter
Former Staff
That’s a way to really mess up fade. O well not like bans ever happen for those hackers anyway. And this won’t stop harassment. If anything it’s gonna increase it

CoolVan

Well-Known Fader
People on here are acting like its a big deal that upper staff can not play. Most other faction servers have it where only helpers can play. And the rest can not play

myokan

Developer
Developer
People on here are acting like its a big deal that upper staff can not play. Most other faction servers have it where only helpers can play. And the rest can not play
This. It's usually standard policy for any staff with significant power when it involves gameplay to not be allowed to play because of the toxic and competitive nature of Factions.

I'm glad to see this standard is finally making it to FadeCloud in our revamp process as we work to bring the server back and bigger than ever. Part of this long and arduous process involves bringing the standards of respect for our staff back to strengthen our community, especially during the troubling times occurring worldwide.

DaddyOreo

Godly Fader
Former Staff
Thats kind of sad to be honest for those who actually played but if that's what it took than I guess it's cool

BootyHadMeLike

Mythical Fader
Former Staff
If you cared at all about fairness in the gamemode, this was definitely necessary. Despite all the bugs and issues with the server, the reason I finally quit playing was due to abuse and lack of response to it.
I wish you made this announcement before facs reset lol.

If staff weren't so unfair and egotistical this wouldn't happen. @PapaMew Get a staff team that is fair and doesn't have the mind set of "I'm always right no matter what." And the amount of staff reports will go down drastically.

Mezerk

Helper
Helper
If staff weren't so unfair and egotistical this wouldn't happen. @PapaMew Get a staff team that is fair and doesn't have the mind set of "I'm always right no matter what." And the amount of staff reports will go down drastically.
Mew doesn't pick the staff it's Chris who chooses who he thinks is best for the job and trusted by the community. If you think that Chris is doing a terrible job then go ahead an report him. Everyone else thinks he's doing a great job with picking staff. Not going to jump to saying that you think the staff are you best friends and will let you go with anything, no they wont they still have rules to follow to just as you do. If you're making this statement because you got punished for something "stupid" which you probably broke a rule which don't complain about a staff not letting you go for something you said. This Factions thing happened because the community kept complaining about a staff member who was "abusing" which they weren't. The community also complained that the staff members let a player go for hacking that were in their faction but the staff didn't know because they weren't notified or didn't see it. Which Chris made the right decision on letting the staff willingly talk about this situation and came up with a good plan to let the staff go down to Mod without permission so the community wont complain.

Mew doesn't pick the staff it's Chris who chooses who he thinks is best for the job and trusted by the community. If you think that Chris is doing a terrible job then go ahead an report him. Everyone else thinks he's doing a great job with picking staff. Not going to jump to saying that you think the staff are you best friends and will let you go with anything, no they wont they still have rules to follow to just as you do. If you're making this statement because you got punished for something "stupid" which you probably broke a rule which don't complain about a staff not letting you go for something you said. This Factions thing happened because the community kept complaining about a staff member who was "abusing" which they weren't. The community also complained that the staff members let a player go for hacking that were in their faction but the staff didn't know because they weren't notified or didn't see it.
I get treated unfairly by staff 24/7 im not complaining about one thing im complaining about numerous encounters with staff from them telling me to shut it i say it back and i get muted. Simple stuff like that happens all the time. I've played many servers in my 10 years of minecraft and have never met such a poorly managed server, ill complain about @PapaMew to because its taken this dude 3 days (and counting still havent gotten it) to get my personal data i requested from him from buycraft. The only reason i play this server is because i have money invested in it, once again 10 years of minecraft and ive never seen a server so poorly managed.

Mezerk

Helper
Helper
I get treated unfairly by staff 24/7 im not complaining about one thing im complaining about numerous encounters with staff from them telling me to shut it i say it back and i get muted. Simple stuff like that happens all the time. I've played many servers in my 10 years of minecraft and have never met such a poorly managed server, ill complain about @PapaMew to because its taken this dude 3 days (and counting still havent gotten it) to get my personal data i requested from him from buycraft. The only reason i play this server is because i have money invested in it, once again 10 years of minecraft and ive never seen a server so poorly managed.
If you're being poorly treated by staff then go ahead and report them I am sure Chris will have a conversation with the Staff or multiple I am not sure how many are doing this but I am 100% Chris will have a conversation with them about what they are saying. I have not seen a staff member treat someone so poorly in a long time. If you think Mew will do something about this he wont until it reaches to a point where Chris has done something wrong which he wont because he makes the right decisions. I have talked with all the staff they all seem very nice and treat everyone nicely even if you point names I couldn't see one staff treat someone so poorly.

Piggy

As a staff member, I know lots about certain players. When bringing up how staff members treat you, keep in mind the way you treat them yourself. You have been punished twice for staff disrespect, and once for harassing a staff member. Chris picks his applicants based on their skill, reputation and contributions to the community, and is barely biased. Mew is not in charge of managing the staff team, Chris is. If you have any problems with the way things work on the server, don't play or give us a good reason to change it, because as of now the reasons/arguments you provide are either invalid or are immoral. I'm sure you will ignore this thread, and continue with this cause of yours. Fadecloud has been running fine for a very long time, but it's players who constantly break rules and argue disagree with that statement.

Thank you, have a good day.

AlphaBeta

Administrator
Administrator
Supporter
Aside from what @Piggy stated above, which is completely accurate, PapaMew just got over being sick. He runs the server with the developers as he doesn’t have anyone to accompany him with extremely private matters, such as the release of payment records. Nothing that secure will be handled in 5 minutes. He needs to investigate and search when he has time. He does have a server to keep up with, especially when coming back from being ill. PapaMew’s lack of dedication to specific matters are concerning alongside enraging; although, he is still the owner and is the one person who has access to things even developers don’t have access too. This makes it very difficult to accomplish something when he is away or is working on other projects. We are all just as frustrated as you, but working alongside PapaMew, although a bit tough, has provided me insight on his struggles, not only from the community, but his staff members, administrative team, and developers. I have come to terms with the waiting required. It doesn’t mean it doesn’t frustrate me, but it means I understand it and don’t question it. I’d suggest taking time to yourself until your information is provided. It’s not going anywhere other than to you. I can promise you that.

Yeah i dont feel like reading that whole paragraph but staff are unfair even if i have a bad reputation that should not change how they treat me as a player. The saying Treat others how you wanna be treated doesnt necessarily work on staff because they should be going out of their way to be kind no matter the situation or context. Once again never seen a server be run so poorly.

Ninja

Aspirant Fader
Yeah i dont feel like reading that whole paragraph but staff are unfair even if i have a bad reputation that should not change how they treat me as a player. The saying Treat others how you wanna be treated doesnt necessarily work on staff because they should be going out of their way to be kind no matter the situation or context. Once again never seen a server be run so poorly.
are you dumb? you did a illegal deal and you arent banned so stfu and be happy