FACTIONS IS BEING RESET
Factions has had a complete overhaul using the communities suggestions and requests. We have patched many issues, you can take a look at the bottom for the full list.
• Factions Release: Friday March 1st, 2019 @ 3 PM EST (https://tinyurl.com/yxtjjdkt)
FACTION TOP REWARDS
Top factions will be calculated every Friday at 3 PM EST. You can view your rank by typing /f top in-game.
• #1 Top Faction - $60 Buycraft Voucher
• #2 Top Faction - $30 Buycraft Voucher
• #3 Top Faction - $15 Buycraft Voucher
You will not receive faction top rewards during the grace period, It will only start after. Moreover, you will not receive anymore rewards after 2 months into factions which is May 1st.
• Using Factions UUID instead of massive core factions.
• Enchantments have been redone to work like skyblock's (Removed some pvp related enchants as well + added potion enchants)
• Mining spawners will cost 10% of shop price after grace period.
• /level plugin added back with an IP limiter.
• Trench enchant removed and added a trench pick to rare+ crates.
• Outposts added back.
• Outposts now give you 2x sell boosts and 1.25x autosell boosts.
• Removed boss eggs.
• Bosses now automatically spawn every 3 hours at /warp bosses
• Removed villager and endermite spawners
• Silverfish purchase price increased to $25,000,000
• Silverfish now drop emeralds.
• Creeper purchase price increased to $3,000,000
• Sugar cane sell prices increased to $15
• Chunk chests added and will now collect all items dropped within a chunk
• Removed spawners in once kits because of unfair advantage at start.
• TnT banks added
• Fixed issues with tntfill
• Flat nether added
• Nether border is now 4,000 x 4,000
• World border is now 10,000 x 10,000
• End border is now 10,000 x 10,000
• Border glitch issues have been patched.
• Added the 1.8 border back
• One ally and truce per faction
• 24 men faction
• 50 player power max
• 1000 faction power max
• Fishing rewards added (much like survival's)
• God apple cooldown added - 1 minute and 30 seconds
• Made some patches to packets.
• Made some patches to pots.
FadeCloud Development Team
- Show all