? users online on Discord server

Click to join our Official Discord server!

FadeCloud.com

Click to copy ip address!

UPDATE Factions Reset Changelog (August 23) - $1,750 In Rewards

CoolVan

Well-Known Fader
hyped for new season. one question i need answered is that. If payout is at random times how come values only get calculated once every 24 hours. That could mean someone from yesterday who had the best value then, won the money whilst on the day you put all your values up and the same with other factions and that factions from yesterday would have no competition. My thoughts at least, tell me if i misunderstood.
It’s so that a faction can’t place all there shit like 5 mins before payouts.... it’s in place so you have to place all your spawners a day before to raid them

CoolVan

Well-Known Fader
That is illegal and a perm ban so I recommend not doing that
How is 1000 power enough.......... that can hardly even claim a full buffer..... That is so dumb and when you have koth claims and war-zone claims and raids claims.... Its just not enough power... Even with the power booster its still not enough.... A base that is 8by8 with a full buffer on the corner is 896 claims.. that leaves 100 land to get all the other claims.... this is just not enough 100 left over power can get you basically 4 cannon claims. When there are more than 4 bases you will have to go at least extra 20 chunks form the base to be able to build a cannon box. That is with small amount of walls. this leaves no room for koth claims and warzone claims. It needs to be atleast 60 power per person that leaves with 1500 power that can get you every thing a major faction needs. Thank you cant even have a alt faction to help claim. Atleast you should be able to have a alt factions to help claim some of the buffer

Last edited:

Tstone

Mythical Fader
Regens should be enabled. Would be a nice change to fade.

iCannon

Helper
Helper
How is 1000 power enough.......... that can hardly even claim a full buffer..... That is so dumb and when you have koth claims and war-zone claims and raids claims.... Its just not enough power... Even with the power booster its still not enough.... A base that is 8by8 with a full buffer on the corner is 896 claims.. that leaves 100 land to get all the other claims.... this is just not enough 100 left over power can get you basically 4 cannon claims. When there are more than 4 bases you will have to go at least extra 20 chunks form the base to be able to build a cannon box. That is with small amount of walls. this leaves no room for koth claims and warzone claims. It needs to be atleast 60 power per person that leaves with 1500 power that can get you every thing a major faction needs. Thank you cant even have a alt faction to help claim. Atleast you should be able to have a alt factions to help claim some of the buffer
Nice recommendation, We just changed it to 80 power each. 2k Land should end up being enough for anything you need. But at the same time it still not a lot

Tstone

Mythical Fader
Where does it say no regens? (Are those the "unraidable blocks" or are they finnster walls?)
Currently when water and lava touchy touchy they don't make blocks. That can be enabled though so when they do touchy touchy they make blocks. They aren't unraidble. They require different methods of cannoning. Would be cool to have a full season on fade with them enabled.

Currently when water and lava touchy touchy they don't make blocks. That can be enabled though so when they do touchy touchy they make blocks. They aren't unraidble. They require different methods of cannoning.
Alright, so water and lava touchy touchy no make cobble babies. But what are finnster walls?

Tstone

Mythical Fader
Alright, so water and lava touchy touchy no make cobble babies. But what are finnster walls?
F1nnster walls are sand walls with water covered obsidian similar to filters. Requires multiple shots to bring down the sand wall if shooting at low y value.

Last edited:

Plexicity

Well-Known Fader
F1nnster walls are sand walls with water covered obsidian similar to filters. Requires multiple shots to bring down the sand wall if shooting at low y value.
But they are still easy to raid. I don’t see why they aren’t enabled

If u played the server then regens don’t work.
I never used regens really. I just made big farms and sat afk while playing OSU or CSGO. once in a while I would go to outpost. Not too much to protect tbh.
(edit: added "Not too much to protect tbh")

Nerdaddy

Aspirant Fader
It’s so that a faction can’t place all there shit like 5 mins before payouts.... it’s in place so you have to place all your spawners a day before to raid them
yeah i suppose that makes sense, thx

Tstone is actually really smart cannoner tho, like his idea to use the opponent's walls to left shoot is 1 million IQ