? users online on Discord server

Click to join our Official Discord server!

FadeCloud.com

Click to copy ip address!

UPDATE Factions Reset Changelog (August 23) - $1,750 In Rewards

Ah, excellent! Glad to see that PapaMew has read my, very popular, factions suggestions. It would be nice if he'd actually implement them, but alas.

Seriously, though, we were told that this season would be hella epic and was taking ages in development.

• Well done on removing /fly in enemy/neutral claims, that's completely fucking annoying and unnecessary

• Glad to see you've stopped people making unclaimed bas- or just making it so that it's very slightly harder to do so...

• Thank you for making genbuckets lava again. That was a very pressing matter that we all wanted changed.

• Also well done on taking the matter about people blowing up their spawners in order to mine them, and completely ignoring it, actually making it easier for people to do so.

In all seriousness, this pathetic attempt at a "changelog" just goes to show how much Mew doesn't give a fuck about factions. Half the shit on changelog is just to pad it out, and even then, it's tiny and pathetic (a concept the staff team are more than familiar with).

But fuck it, me and my faction (the good members, anyway) are quitting, regardless. I guess Mew shouldn't really care about factions, it doesn't draw any money in, so fuck it.

Ah, excellent! Glad to see that PapaMew has read my, very popular, factions suggestions. It would be nice if he'd actually implement them, but alas.

Seriously, though, we were told that this season would be hella epic and was taking ages in development.

• Well done on removing /fly in enemy/neutral claims, that's completely fucking annoying and unnecessary

• Glad to see you've stopped people making unclaimed bas- or just making it so that it's very slightly harder to do so...

• Thank you for making genbuckets lava again. That was a very pressing matter that we all wanted changed.

• Also well done on taking the matter about people blowing up their spawners in order to mine them, and completely ignoring it, actually making it easier for people to do so.

In all seriousness, this pathetic attempt at a "changelog" just goes to show how much Mew doesn't give a fuck about factions. Half the shit on changelog is just to pad it out, and even then, it's tiny and pathetic (a concept the staff team are more than familiar with).

But fuck it, me and my faction (the good members, anyway) are quitting, regardless. I guess Mew shouldn't really care about factions, it doesn't draw any money in, so fuck it.

Couldn't say it better myself lmao he pretty much just wanted to reset it for the fuck of it.

Last edited:
Both of these Idea's should not be implemented.
If you make it cactus ECO then the whole server will build multiple cacti farms and just afk them all season for money.
And you shouldn't just make insiding bannable just because you promote people your dont know. Factions is about learning who you can trust and who you cant, Its a big part of factions. If you just remove that because you dont know how to setup perms properly then it ruins it for the rest of us and we lose a key aspect of factions
You're a shit player if you don't think insiding should be a ban. Every GOOD server has insiding as a ban. Pipe down

You're a shit player if you don't think insiding should be a ban. Every GOOD server has insiding as a ban. Pipe down
Did you even take into account what i said? In factions you should not just be able to trust everyone. learning who to trust is a major part of factions. you also notice how all those "Good servers" where insiding is bannable die out after a couple days and have 50-100 man factions and allow unlimited alts (Most of the playerbase is alts)? idk if you know this but you only have 25 man factions on fade, thats a lot less numbers to worry about insiding.
Another thing you dont know and i wasnt going to bring up untill you got cocky and said "Pipe down" thinking you are the shit.
I dont think i have to "Pipe down" seens as how i was the leader of the #1 faction on fadecloud
My end point is, No reason to make insiding bannable just because you dont know how to play factions properly. it would ruin a key aspect of factions and would require alot more work from staff and we dont have the staff to support that.

Last edited:

Tstone

Mythical Fader
• Performance increased
• Gen Buckets are now lava buckets again
• Bunch of new rules added (going live on forums soon) <---- "Roof cannoning isn't allowed" Does that mean cannoning above 255 or any roof cannon in general regardless of the bases y value? "Left/Right shooting isn't allowed" Does this include shooting into a wall using it as a floating barrel of sort? "No-tag teaming raids" so many problems will arise from this.
• /printer plugin added
• Random ftop rewards <----- What?
• Printer works better
• /f chest added
• /wild works in the end and nether now
• New spawn + warzone
• /fly disabled in enemy/neutral territory <----- Absolutely nobody asked for that.
• Tnt wands added
• Throwable creeper eggs added <----- Buycraft only right? smh
• Spawner dropping from tnt is at 100% now <----- MaKiNg pRobLeMs WorSe
• F top values are calculated every 24h <------ If it isn't automated it'll never stick. Hell, staff couldn't keep up with payouts once a week.

Last edited:

iCannon

Helper
Helper
• Performance increased
• Gen Buckets are now lava buckets again
• Bunch of new rules added (going live on forums soon) <---- "Roof cannoning isn't allowed" Does that mean cannoning above 255 or any roof cannon in general regardless of the bases y value? "Left/Right shooting isn't allowed" Does this include shooting into a wall using it as a floating barrel of sort? "No-tag teaming raids" so many problems will arise from this.
• /printer plugin added
• Random ftop rewards <----- What?
• Printer works better
• /f chest added
• /wild works in the end and nether now
• New spawn + warzone
• /fly disabled in enemy/neutral territory <----- Absolutely nobody asked for that.
• Tnt wands added
• Throwable creeper eggs added <----- Buycraft only right? smh
• Spawner dropping from tnt is at 100% now <----- MaKiNg pRobLeMs WorSe
• F top values are calculated every 24h <------ If it isn't automated it'll never stick. Hell, staff couldn't keep up with payouts once a week.
My bad on those rules, Im working on a cleaner version atm.
I think by random ftop rewards he means at a random time on fridays.
/fly disabled in enemy land was added because then you have to plan out the raid. And Throwable creeper eggs are easily obtainable. Crates, Envoy and Koth i believe.

CoolVan

Well-Known Fader
My bad on those rules, Im working on a cleaner version atm.
I think by random ftop rewards he means at a random time on fridays.
/fly disabled in enemy land was added because then you have to plan out the raid. And Throwable creeper eggs are easily obtainable. Crates, Envoy and Koth i believe.
Nothing to be done with unclaimed vaults smh

oOvion

Aspirant Fader
Factions has apparently been pushed back a day due to mew not being able to get home.

People will have unclaimed vaults that are easily TNT-able (as it drops 100% now), then do unclaimed every day except Friday, then, Friday morning, move all value to a maxed out base, and guard it until payout happens, then move it back.

Thanks, mew!
So its going to be a unclaimed vault season again?

CoolVan

Well-Known Fader
It’s a easy fix only allows spawners in claimed land and can’t not be unclaimed until all the spawners are taken down. Or just making it so spawners don’t spawn in unclaimed land. Or even not being able to place them at all in wildness

iCannon

Helper
Helper
Nothing to be done with unclaimed vaults smh
if you look at the Factions Rules you would notice that one of them has to do with unclaimed vaults. Also mew mad it so spawners don’t work in wilderness.

Sooo the thing you should be shaking your head at is yourself for not reading.

CoolVan

Well-Known Fader
if you look at the Factions Rules you would notice that one of them has to do with unclaimed vaults. Also mew mad it so spawners don’t work in wilderness.

Sooo the thing you should be shaking your head at is yourself for not reading.
Where’s the rule that says to unclaimed bases..... and people will still do it even if it’s against the rules...

Last edited:
but why would you mine them if you have 100% drop rate? I'd rather just use TNT XD

Nerdaddy

Aspirant Fader
hyped for new season. one question i need answered is that. If payout is at random times how come values only get calculated once every 24 hours. That could mean someone from yesterday who had the best value then, won the money whilst on the day you put all your values up and the same with other factions and that factions from yesterday would have no competition. My thoughts at least, tell me if i misunderstood.