? users online on Discord server

Click to join our Official Discord server!

FadeCloud.com

Click to copy ip address!

UPDATE Factions Reset Changelog (August 23) - $1,750 In Rewards

Spawner dropping from tnt is at 100% now
I love the whole reset but, Is their anyway to make it so tnt doesn't blow up spawner entities? This would be useful when onlining someone because you would not have to shoot once then wait to pick up the spawners then shoot again and wait ect. in the time you have to wait to get the spawners, they would have alot time to patch.

I'm afraid this is going to be the sequel of the last season... please make spawners not spawning entities in not claimed territories, or people will hide them in unclaimed vaults and claim them on friday. @PapaMew
@Andreq there is no need for this at this is way to far to go to stop unclaimed vaults. To my knoledge the fix is going to be that spawners need to be in claimed territory for at least 24-48 hours to be worth full value on f top.

Last edited:

LucaH

Honored Fader
Great to see you taking in so much advise from the players. Cant wait for this!

Is there going to be a creative server or cannon test server? because some cannons work on this server some dont and its really bugged when you spend 3 hours building a cannon just for it not to work because something with fade.

Andreq

Helper
Helper
I love the whole reset but, Is their anyway to make it so tnt doesn't blow up spawner entities? This would be useful when onlining someone because you would not have to shoot once then wait to pick up the spawners then shoot again and wait ect. in the time you have to wait to get the spawners, they would have alot time to patch.

@Andreq there is no need for this at this is way to far to go to stop unclaimed vaults. To my knoledge the fix is going to be that spawners need to be in claimed territory for at least 24-48 hours to be worth full value on f top.
He hasnt announced it, so I dont know if this is a thing. We will see

Plexicity

Well-Known Fader
I just wanna know why it always so late for EU. 10pm for me and also 11pm for others. NA get to play all day then. Feels bad

Pawls

Active Fader
Excited for the new season! It’s about time, the staff team have worked really hard to hopefully put out a successful, fun map! Good luck to all!

Can we make it cane/cactus eco ? Way better/beneficial for all players. Also, MAKE INSIDING A BAN OFFENSE AND NOT ALLOWED.

abbeyyy

Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator
I just wanna know why it always so late for EU. 10pm for me and also 11pm for others. NA get to play all day then. Feels bad
FadeCloud is an NA server so timelines are always in line with NA timezones as that is most convenient for Mew and the devs since they're working on it. At least it's not like 3am? :(

Plexicity

Well-Known Fader
FadeCloud is an NA server so timelines are always in line with NA timezones as that is most convenient for Mew and the devs since they're working on it. At least it's not like 3am? :(
True but it is the holidays right?

Limme02

Well-Known Fader
Excited for the new season! It’s about time, the staff team have worked really hard to hopefully put out a successful, fun map! Good luck to all!
Have fun on your evasing account and make sure to not get caught!

Can we make it cane/cactus eco ? Way better/beneficial for all players. Also, MAKE INSIDING A BAN OFFENSE AND NOT ALLOWED.
Both of these Idea's should not be implemented.
If you make it cactus ECO then the whole server will build multiple cacti farms and just afk them all season for money.
And you shouldn't just make insiding bannable just because you promote people your dont know. Factions is about learning who you can trust and who you cant, Its a big part of factions. If you just remove that because you dont know how to setup perms properly then it ruins it for the rest of us and we lose a key aspect of factions

Plexicity

Well-Known Fader
Both of these Idea's should not be implemented.
If you make it cactus ECO then the whole server will build multiple cacti farms and just afk them all season for money.
And you shouldn't just make insiding bannable just because you promote people your dont know. Factions is about learning who you can trust and who you cant, Its a big part of factions. If you just remove that because you dont know how to setup perms properly then it ruins it for the rest of us and we lose a key aspect of factions
He means make cactus actually worth building at the start of the season.

TobyMC

Helper
Helper
so beyond excited for this season of factions goodluck to all of you <3

abbeyyy

Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator
True but it is the holidays right?
Most US schools have gone back now, as well as colleges.

Also can't wait to see this reset! Although I don't actively play factions I may need to give this one a try. :D

LucaH

Honored Fader
The reset is 1am in the morning for me and i wont get to play it until after school at 4pm. Sucks, it was the same with prison but oh well, it is what it is.

josh_wa

Well-Known Fader
Supporter
Former Staff
I mean at least your priorities are set. I mean survival was promised a long time ago, so we’re updating crates on sb1 what’s going on?