? users online on Discord server

Click to join our Official Discord server!

FadeCloud.com

Click to copy ip address!

EVENT Factions Raid Event!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chrisbeg

Community Manager
Manager

Introducing the second Factions event. Get your factions ready, gather your gear, the raid event has started! In order to win this event, you must be the first Faction to break through the walls of the pre-existing base that has been created by @Luke and I. Once the base has been broken into you should find a chest with a bedrock admin item named "Raid Event Winner!". The member of your faction who has this admin item is the winner and will receive the reward, whether they decide to share the reward with their faction is up to them. To claim the prize you must message me on Discord (Chrisbeg#0001) showing proof that you are the winner, we will arrange to meet in game where I will take the item back and I will provide you with the reward. Anyone caught cheating will be punished for the appropriate amount of time.

The reward is as follows:

Winner | $100 Store Coupon to be used at store.fadecloud.com + 9 Godly Keys + Phantom Gear + 10 million (found in the chest)

Coordinates -
/warp end X:7479 Y:255 Z:5527

Kind regards,
FadeCloud Management

Last edited:

AlphaBeta

Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator
Supporter
Pretty cool. I will be watching YouTube during this, I may hop on to check it out.

I'm saying this just so you know. This is not meant to be toxic at all, im just going to say the facts.
Let's Start it off with the event itself:
It is a VERY good idea
Factions Is dying and it needs to reset and change its rules for it to gain more players, But this is a MASSIVE step in the right direction. We need more events like this. It brings the community together, makes new players want to stay more and makes most people happy to the staff hosting events.
Now with all the good that it does, lets talk about this one in general and what needs to be changed.
I know this is your first time doing it so i don't expect something PERFECT but i do want a decent turnout.
I have talked a little with Chris and Dank im going to repeat some things.
But here is what i think needs to be changed:
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
1 - When i talked to Chris i was told to get the rewards you have to get the stuff in the chest, and thats cool and all but it ruins the point of the event. If you do it like that only one faction is going to setup a cannon then all the other people are just going to wait for them to blow in. That is not a raid event if only one person is raiding it.
Here is what i think should happen:
The faction that BREACHES the base with their cannon gets the buy-craft automatically. This will make it so everyone will be trying to build a cannon and you wont just have one faction doing it while the others wait.
Then you still have the chest filled with everything else in their just not the buy-craft voucher. That would make it so there is still a pvp aspect of the event, But still focuses raiding.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
2 - The bank not you get need to be changed.
The gear is good the keys are good but the banknote needs to be put up in price. there are people on baltop with over 1 billion money. 10 mil is nothing to the people who are going to be attending the event and it needs to be put up.
I personly think it should be in the 200mil-400mil range
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
3. Make the walls maxed out
Now we talked and i know you said the walls are not maxed out because this is your first time, but you need to go all out. if this is a raid even it needs to be a good long fight.
I dont want to spend 40mins working on a cannon thats going to take 10 mins to get through all the wall,. its way to easy.
Max walls is 160 but i would say at least 100 walls on it to make it good.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
4. Add More stuff
I think you should add some more stuff.
Yes what you have added is alot already but this is an event, it needs more then just 4 things.
I was thinking stuff like mobcoins,toys,titles (You should def give out a tittle to the winners) maybe XP. I think the rewards section is a bit low.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Thank you for taking the time and reading my Comment, I hope you STRONGLY consider what i have said because I know it will make the server change for the better.
Feel free to leave your opinions below!

Luke

Legendary Fader
Former Staff
I'm saying this just so you know. This is not meant to be toxic at all, im just going to say the facts.
Let's Start it off with the event itself:
It is a VERY good idea
Factions Is dying and it needs to reset and change its rules for it to gain more players, But this is a MASSIVE step in the right direction. We need more events like this. It brings the community together, makes new players want to stay more and makes most people happy to the staff hosting events.
Now with all the good that it does, lets talk about this one in general and what needs to be changed.
I know this is your first time doing it so i don't expect something PERFECT but i do want a decent turnout.
I have talked a little with Chris and Dank im going to repeat some things.
But here is what i think needs to be changed:
1 - When i talked to Chris i was told to get the rewards you have to get the stuff in the chest, and thats cool and all but it ruins the point of the event. If you do it like that only one faction is going to setup a cannon then all the other people are just going to wait for them to blow in. That is not a raid event if only one person is raiding it.
Here is what i think should happen:
The faction that BREACHES the base with their cannon gets the buy-craft automatically. This will make it so everyone will be trying to build a cannon and you wont just have one faction doing it while the others wait.
Then you still have the chest filled with everything else in their just not the buy-craft voucher. That would make it so there is still a pvp aspect of the event, But still focuses raiding.
2 - The bank not you get need to be changed.
The gear is good the keys are good but the banknote needs to be put up in price. there are people on baltop with over 1 billion money. 10 mil is nothing to the people who are going to be attending the event and it needs to be put up.
I personly think it should be in the 200mil-400mil range
3. Make the walls maxed out
Now we talked and i know you said the walls are not maxed out because this is your first time, but you need to go all out. if this is a raid even it needs to be a good long fight.
I dont want to spend 40mins working on a cannon thats going to take 10 mins to get through all the wall,. its way to easy.
Max walls is 160 but i would say at least 100 walls on it to make it good.
4. Add More stuff
I think you should add some more stuff.
Yes what you have added is alot already but this is an event, it needs more then just 4 things.
I was thinking stuff like mobcoins,toys,titles (You should def give out a tittle to the winners) maybe XP. I think the rewards section is a bit low.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Thank you for taking the time and reading my Comment, I hope you STRONGLY consider what i have said because I know it will make the server change for the better.
Feel free to leave your opinions below!
1 ok I understand but this is the first time we’re doing this and we want to see how many people really try to raid it.

2 the bank note is fine considering booty who has the most money is 1bil and like most faction that have there spawnners places are at 300mil so we’re not ganna give a faction a ftop spot buy giving them 300mil I believe 10mil is good because the would cover most of the cost of raiding the base.

3 I told u on discord theses walls you can not one shot it’s impossible. If I did a max buffer of walls it would take 1600 shots so I don’t think too many factions would want to cannon that. so I think the little walls we have are good for the first time.

4 mabby next time if a lot of people come to it.

Wac

Aspirant Fader
1 ok I understand but this is the first time we’re doing this and we want to see how many people really try to raid it.

2 the bank note is fine considering booty who has the most money is 1bil and like most faction that have there spawnners places are at 300mil so we’re not ganna give a faction a ftop spot buy giving them 300mil I believe 10mil is good because the would cover most of the cost of raiding the base.

3 I told u on discord theses walls you can not one shot it’s impossible. If I did a max buffer of walls it would take 1600 shots so I don’t think too many factions would want to cannon that. so I think the little walls we have are good for the first time.

Is it even possible to cannon it?

iCannon

Heroic Fader
Former Staff
Can we get like a top view of the base? Or like an estimated amount of walls?

BootyHadMeLike

Mythical Fader
Former Staff
He never stepped up and asked to be apart of it , I can’t force him to help.
I actually did about a week ago when you mentioned it to me. You said you wanted to do it, it was already set up, and you didn't need my help?

Anyway I haven't had power for the past several days, so I couldn't have given input if I wanted to.

"3 I told u on discord theses walls you can not one shot it’s impossible. If I did a max buffer of walls it would take 1600 shots so I don’t think too many factions would want to cannon that. so I think the little walls we have are good for the first time."
First off, let me start off by saying i dont know a single wall that takes more then 2 shots to get through if you have the right cannon.
So a max 160 wall base would not take 1600 shots. Also I would LOVE and know other factions that would LOVE to cannon a max wall base. (Tstone,Icannon,Booty, ECT.)
But i do understand this is the first event, the one thing that you should DEFIANTLY do is the first to split the base gets the 100$ buycraft as that is only fair.
I only hope for the base in this raid event.

Status
Not open for further replies.