? users online on Discord server

Click to join our Official Discord server!

FadeCloud.com

Click to copy ip address!

EVENT Factions Purge Event

Status
Not open for further replies.

Advils

Aspirant Fader
Supporter
Facts. A kid was bhoping and i couldnt hit him.

xFBGMx

Well-Known Fader
There should be an End of the World KOTH at spawn where u have to cap koth. I think that everything (player bases/claims etc) should be able to be broken into, but spawn can't be breakable because of KOTH. Once the koth is captured, the players who cap get a $100 voucher and "win" the pvp portion of factions. And once you die, you can't come back to spawn. So it's survival of the fittest for the koth.

This would encourage players to keep playing servers rather than quit toward the beginning. They would need to keep playing because they need to make enough god armor and weapons to be able to capture koth with their teamates without dieing.

Idk, just trying to add spice to the server and make things interesting and make EOTW (End of the World) hype

Vanish

Well-Known Fader
Supporter
I was on vacation at the time of the event!!!!

GetExposed

Honored Fader
Former Staff
There should be an End of the World KOTH at spawn where u have to cap koth. I think that everything (player bases/claims etc) should be able to be broken into, but spawn can't be breakable because of KOTH. Once the koth is captured, the players who cap get a $100 voucher and "win" the pvp portion of factions. And once you die, you can't come back to spawn. So it's survival of the fittest for the koth.

This would encourage players to keep playing servers rather than quit toward the beginning. They would need to keep playing because they need to make enough god armor and weapons to be able to capture koth with their teamates without dieing.

Idk, just trying to add spice to the server and make things interesting and make EOTW (End of the World) hype
I really really love this idea and it needs to be implemented lol But fr this is an amazing idea

Status
Not open for further replies.