? users online on Discord server

Click to join our Official Discord server!

FadeCloud.com

Click to copy ip address!

EVENT Factions Purge Event

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chrisbeg

Community Manager
Manager

Today I’m announcing the commencement of the FadeCloud Factions Purge.

| Friday 31st August at 2PM EST

The purge event is based around destruction towards the spawn, players and bases/homes. This event will typically be started when servers are resetting the next day so that items aren’t technically lost. Once the purge has been started, all world guard including the spawn, claims (or factions) are deleted meaning everything can be destroyed.

There will be a spot at spawn which is undeletable and allows for new players who want to join in with the purge to spawn. There will also be signs at spawn consisting of OP armor, God Apples, Potions and TNT which makes for OP fights and max destruction to the spawn and claims/bases.

| How long will this run till?

The purge event will run for around 24 hours and will end an hour before the reset of Factions (Saturday 1st September approx 2PM EST).

NOTES All rules still apply including hacking, glitching etc.

We hope you enjoy this event, if all goes well we hope to incorporate this as a given event for all server resets.

Thank you,
FadeCloud Staff Team

Leanan

Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator
will there be a movie about it

Loto

Honored Fader
Supporter
That's a great event, I don't know if I'll play it, but, it sound awesome!

0ky

Mythical Fader
Former Staff
I Like how you like naming things creatively, however, this is a really old thing that already happens to like every server but yea good job fade improving I see

_Tingo

Well-Known Fader
Former Staff
hehehehehe, sounds fun

I practically begged mew to do this last season but he practically said fuck you, good to see it happening

Conor

Legendary Fader
Former Staff
Thats very cool. It kind of sounds like HCF when EOTW happens. All claims and facs are disbanded and you have to kill everyone to win.

PrivateMoser

Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator
Supporter
Sounds pretty lit! Maybe you will see me on factions for the first time like ever... ;)

Well dank, i would like that every player that killed gets banned until reset and the only player/players left win something for next season.

DS5

Mythical Fader
Former Staff
Well dank, i would like that every player that killed gets banned until reset and the only player/players left win something for next season.
Wouldn’t it be best if they whitelist the server then the purge starts? Then there would be a final person definitely without noobs joining in whenever?

Ellis

Mythical Fader
I disagree, it's not supposed to be hardcore factions, it's just supposed to be a 24 hr period to mess around and pvp in, you won't be able to do either of those if you're banned because you got killed though

Status
Not open for further replies.