? users online on Discord server

Click to join our Official Discord server!

FadeCloud.com

Click to copy ip address!

OFFICIAL Faction Package

Status
Not open for further replies.

AlphaBeta

Head Administrator
Head Administrator
Supporter
Hello, Faders and Newcomers!

We are proud to announce a new feature to our network! Faction Packages!

@Andreq has worked hard with the factions community and the Administrative Team to create a package to encourage newcomers who seek competition to settle themselves into the competition smoothly and efficiently.

The Contents are subject to change per-season; although, not guaranteed.
Giving a rundown of our package, here are some key details you need to know!

Requirements:
◉ Members must have never played on FadeCloud before.​
◉ Their Faction Roster should be at least 8 players.​
◉ Their Faction must have at least 6 of their members online at reset.​
◉ Their Faction members must be in the FadeCloud Discord (discord.gg/fadecloud)​
Terms and Conditions:
◉ This Package, along with all of its contents, will be revoked at the beginning of the following season, as this Package is to give new, competitive factions the opportunity to stand a chance in our competition.​
◉ Abusing our system in order to boost another faction or leaving your faction to join another will result in the package being revoked.​
◉ Members of the faction must be respectful towards the staff team and other players. Toxicity is part of the gamemode and banter is allowed; however, constant toxicity and disrespect will result in the package being revoked.​
◉ One of the members being blacklisted or removed from our network (No Longer Welcome) will result in the package being revoked.​
◉ Being Disqualified from FTop for one week or greater will result in the package being revoked.​
◉ Abusing a bug and/or duping will result in the package being revoked.​
◉ Quitting before the first payout will result in the package being revoked.​
◉ Not placing within the Top 10 Factions at the first payout will result in the package being revoked.​
How To Apply:
◉ If you meet the requirements and want to apply, please message @Andreq or @AlphaBeta on discord (Andreq#4109; AlphaBeta#0001) providing an invite to your faction’s discord and the list with all of the member’s in-game names. Andreq and AlphaBeta will be more than welcome to answer any questions not covered in “TERMS AND CONDITIONS:” and we will address them accordingly within the heading.​
Disclaimer:
◉ By contacting Andreq or AlphaBeta, you are stating you agree to and understand our Terms and Conditions.​
◉ Administration reserves the right of revoking or removing the package at any time.​
◉ Administration reserves the right of changing the content of the package, the requirements or the terms and conditions at any time without notice.​
◉ If purchasing an item in “CONTENT OF THE PACKAGE:” from store.fadecloud.com, please contact an administrator to prevent the loss of this item if the Terms and Conditions are violated or when a new season of Factions begins.​

Please note, the package contents are not vouchers, as to prevent transfer and abuse. After receiving approval from Andreq or I, we will ask you for the members you'd like the contents to be given to. We'd suggest speaking with your Faction prior to making the final decision as we will not transfer the permissions after the beginning of the season. We have no limit on members receiving the contents other than the obvious restriction of the same permission on a single account.

You can view our document here:
Official FadeCloud Faction Package

You can view our Official Thread here:
https://fadecloudmc.com/forums/threads/faction-package.86864/
Kind Regards,
FadeCloud Administration

Last edited by a moderator:

Tmac

Apprentice
So the people that play factions rn cant apply for this?

AlphaBeta

Head Administrator
Head Administrator
Supporter
So the people that play factions rn cant apply for this?
Correct, this package is intended for Newcomers who happen to come across FadeCloud and are interested in being a part of the competitive Faction Season. Although, this package lasts for 1 season. At the beginning of a New Season, the permissions granted will be removed.

Luke

Legendary Fader
Former Staff
This is cool and all but id fix the issues that factions still has.
Also, I just only know of factions coming back I don't know if any new big factions coming to fade. Also if its a new big faction there's always one person who has had played fade.

Cannons are still broken. (I've messaged mew with the issue and I'm still doing testing with a cannoner IF a admin would like to help it would be nice)
/fly is messed up when going in and out of claims.
There no faction staff and it's annoying when you haft to wait 10-20 min for a hacker to get banned when ur in pvp. Dont get me wrong Andreq is active and I've seen helpers get on then get off for a quick second. Mostly its when you need them there not there.

Also, I just only know of factions coming back I don't know if any new big factions coming to fade. Also if its a new big faction there's always one person who has had played fade.

Cannons are still broken. (I've messaged mew with the issue and I'm still doing testing with a cannoner IF a admin would like to help it would be nice)
There no faction staff and it's annoying when you haft to wait 10-20 min for a hacker to get banned when ur in pvp. Dont get me wrong Andreq is active and I've seen helpers get on then get off for a quick second. Mostly its when you need them there not there.
This homo sapien speaks my language. Fade, listen to your community.

Luke

Legendary Fader
Former Staff
This homo sapien speaks my language. Fade, listen to your community.
I try to help, Im in a call with a person who knows the cannon issue there only so much I can do on my part to try to help them fix a issue.

AlphaBeta

Head Administrator
Head Administrator
Supporter

This post, as I said above, was for Newcomers.
It is not our, staff's. responsibility to "fix the issues that factions still has."
I don't understand what goes through everyone's mind when speaking like that. We have absolutely no control over what gets fixed and what doesn't. We tell Mew whenever there is an issue and then it becomes his duty, along with his Developers, to fix the issues we keep repeating. No one can expect staff members who are only here to work on the outskirts of the server to magically be involved in the development internally.
As for staffing, now that it has been reduced to Senior Moderators and Above to have access to Vanish and investigating such matters, it dwindles down in activity, unfortunately. The only reason we resorted to this is because of the feedback from the Faction Community itself. You are complaining about an issue that the community you are a part of set into place. This is why we allow you to report members in multiple places (Forums, Discord, and In-game; although, In-game is the reason for this discussion).

I would love to see the issues fixed as much as the Faction Community, but it is not our job to fix it. We do our part in reporting it numerous times to PapaMew, but then it becomes his issue to handle.
Andreq, especially, is working the hardest to help Mew get these things fixed, but this does not mean they will be, as it is Mew's responsibility, as I have said at least 100 times now, to fix his server.

Luke

Legendary Fader
Former Staff
It is not our, staff's. responsibility to "fix the issues that factions still has."
I don't understand what goes through everyone's mind when speaking like that. We have absolutely no control over what gets fixed and what doesn't. We tell Mew whenever there is an issue and then it becomes his duty, along with his Developers, to fix the issues we keep repeating. No one can expect staff members who are only here to work on the outskirts of the server to magically be involved in the development internally.
As for staffing, now that it has been reduced to Senior Moderators and Above to have access to Vanish and investigating such matters, it dwindles down in activity, unfortunately. The only reason we resorted to this is because of the feedback from the Faction Community itself. You are complaining about an issue that the community you are a part of set into place. This is why we allow you to report members in multiple places (Forums, Discord, and In-game; although, In-game is the reason for this discussion).

I would love to see the issues fixed as much as the Faction Community, but it is not our job to fix it. We do our part in reporting it numerous times to PapaMew, but then it becomes his issue to handle.
Andreq, especially, is working the hardest to help Mew get these things fixed, but this does not mean they will be, as it is Mew's responsibility, as I have said at least 100 times now, to fix his server.
Don't get me wrong helpers - sr mods cant help fix the issue but they can report it and try to get devs / mew to fix them, you are all a team at the end of the day right? If mews not fixing an issue it doesn't hurt to remind him. I've messaged him twice now and he's responded both times and fixed them so honestly don't see the issue all you need to do is remind him.

Staffing has been reduced with the sr mod thing sure but, there's only been like two staff who have applied and been actual faction players and none have even made it that far. Ok now let's look past that say none are on I've been in a call with people who have asked for a Helper to come on and ban a hacker, he said "no get an sr mod to come to do it I don't want to die" Im not going to throw names because I don't have the proof on me but if you want me to get the proof all gladly tell you who it is. This just is one of the reasons we need helpers/mods who play factions.

Also, no one is complaining about the faction staff thing, we are complaining that there's not many active faction staff that play. You will have 2-3 on skyblock vs 0-1 on factions that's the issue.

Im going to end it here but if you would like to talk more, make a post in general called faction talk or something but,

Im not saying this hole Newcomer thing is bad, it's a cool idea don't get me wrong.

Thanks,

Luke

Last edited:
Im thinkin this package might give a advantage
That may be huge depending on what it contains i may support this idea bcs it might bring more players to factions so it makes it compettive not like last season where the server where held by a punch of factions that were rule breaking
Defending and raiding rule specifically
Which were not taken care of
Literally tried to raid ftop1 and 3-4 factions were defending the base due to the lack of staff activity on factions
And im hoping u guys are going to fix cannon issues for the billion time .
Regards.

Its the right idea, but the minimum requirement are completely messed up.

Fair enough, but you also gotta realize that the requirements for this package are completely unrealistic for the following two reasons.

First Reason: I don't know how you're going to get 10 active MEMBERS playing fadecloud factions together as one group. Any new players that come onto fade for factions are most likely playing because their friend invited them, not because the factions on here is unique. As offended as you may be by that, in my opinion, thats how factions is. A lot of the problems on factions are the reason why players keep leaving, but I understand that staff have no control over that which is why I won't go into depth on that topic.

Second Reason: Getting top 5 within the first payout is practically impossible without having a rank along with kits. Almost 90% members of /f top factions all have ranks, and they also have a lot of custom enchant kits on their mains + alts (Nova, Reloaded etc). Kit Guardian is the worst custom enchant kit and on top of that, it resets every 4 days so for players to come in pvp with 1 Guardian set (especially with pvp being gapple) will be extremely hard for players to dominate. You're probably wondering why Im talking about pvp when we are talking about the requirement "being top 5 in /f top". For players to get top 5 in /f top, they would have to dominate outpost as you get multiple boosts from it (Including a 2x money and xp boost. You also get 100k every 10 min) and these are the boosts that will get you to /f top. So if none of the players have the required resources to get /f top, all of them will be revoked from their "faction package". The point of the faction package is to get players to play fade. If they enjoy it, they will buy a rank but if you strip them of their package within the first week, they probably won't come back.

If you really want the newcomers to be able to compete, I'd suggest decreasing the member count per faction, and either removing the /f top rule or adding more kits/perms to the faction package.

The biggest thing that can bring players back/bring newcomers are fixing the issues within factions. Although staff have zero control over it, its something that Mew needs to take seriously. Its sad watching everyone quit, knowing fade used to be really enjoyable.

Thats all for my rant.

JJs300

Aspirant Fader
you guys did not go about this the right way just saying. its a good idea but terrible execution.

im to lazy to read can someone give me like a summary k thx and also _icey_ that was funny af lmao

Luke

Legendary Fader
Former Staff
im to lazy to read can someone give me like a summary k thx and also _icey_ that was funny af lmao
If you are new to fade and playing factions and have 8 friends who are all new you can get some free buy craft items from one season of factions as long as you meet the requirements.

AlphaBeta

Head Administrator
Head Administrator
Supporter
CHANGES MADE:
(( Courtesy of Andreq ))

[April 19th, 2020]​
* Roster reduced from 10 members to 8 members.
* Members required to be online at reset reduced from 8 to 6.
* Ranking increased from Top 5 to Top 10

This will be edited by Administration upon changes.

Status
Not open for further replies.