? users online on Discord server

Click to join our Official Discord server!

FadeCloud.com

Click to copy ip address!

Events

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lurc

Well-Known Fader
Supporter
Former Staff
Maybe we should look into an events team, hmmmmm...
Mew mentioned this awhile back, nothing ever came from it, though. He even made a build team with the help of Hybridz (head builder), but not a single build was made. This would be really great as a new application subcategory for the network.

CondensateTribe

Administrator
Administrator
Supporter
I have the ability to show off event builds with teasers or videos demonstrating the game with cool cinematic shots. I can even edit them. An event team would be really cool.

K

Karina

Mew mentioned this awhile back, nothing ever came from it, though. He even made a build team with the help of Hybridz (head builder), but not a single build was made. This would be really great as a new application subcategory for the network.
did he? i dont remember
Thanks!
I have the ability to show off event builds with teasers or videos demonstrating the game with cool cinematic shots. I can even edit them. An event team would be really cool.
thats cool. but kinda sounds unnecessary? i think just a forums post would do. yeah i want an events team

K

Karina

instead of events bring back the competition thing again
Why not both :D
/comp was daily but events could be weekly/monthly with bigger prizes.
also /comp was so buggy, idk if they'll ever bring it back. But i did hear they might be working on it

ThatDJ

Heroic Fader
Former Staff
Maybe have events revolve around certain prizes for certain servers?
Like ex:
Spleef tournament - 1st - 3rd prizes could be levels of boosters. (5x, 4x, 3x XP boosters for Skyblock)
Anvil drop - 1st - 3rd could be key levels. (Cloud, monthly, godly for Factions)
Idk how to word or put that shit but hopefully you get the idea.

OR

In the rewards you’ve already put in the thread, sort them by most OP to the least OP (into 3 categories for 1st-3rd) and have winners choose what they want from what server based on their placement in the tournament.
If that makes sense? idk how to word this kind of stuff but yea, just an idea.

Status
Not open for further replies.