CLIPBOARD
We hope to see you in game!
Click anywhere to close.

EVENT Creative Build Competition

Status
Not open for further replies.

ImJustABuilder

Well-Known Fader
View attachment 23015 my build at plot powie12game. the inspiration for this build is I like winter and art.
the plot number is 102:93
you would have a better chance if you didn't make pixel art try building a winter themed house, mansion, or amusement park, or whatever you have in mind

ImJustABuilder

Well-Known Fader
I don't build house
Unfortunately that sucks your chances are low on winning this event is kinda testing new upcoming builders for the fadecloud network if you can’t build a house you can’t build a spawn or new map pixel art won’t change the fadecloud in a positive way goodluck tho

Grifen

Apprentice

Welcome to our next competition based on the server Creative.

We’ve seen that Creative isn’t getting as much love as some of the other servers, therefore we’ve decided to try and add some friendly competition to the mix in order to bring some more people back onto this classic sub-server. There will be three winners, all chosen by the Administrators meaning staff members under Administrator rank are able to participate if interested. This event will last until September 30th and winners will be announced on the October 1st.

Prizes are as follows:

1ST WINNER: $100 Gift Card + #BlameChris Title + Build Displayed near spawn
2ND WINNER: $50 Gift Card + #BlameChris Title
3RD WINNER: $25 Gift Card + #BlameChris Title

| Rules

1 | You must not use Printer to create your build
2 | Try to be as original as you can be, don’t copy peoples builds
3 | Maximum of 4 people to work on one build, prize will be given to plot owner who can distribute it evenly.

| What do you need to do?

All you need to do to enter is claim a plot with /p auto and build, simple as that. There are no boundaries or limitations to what you can build. I suggest looking around /spawn at some of the amazing builds for inspiration. Some examples you may create include scenes such as winter wonderlands, pirate themes, galaxy etc. If you need more room to build and are interested in joining in with this competition, private message me on the forums or Discord and I’ll be able to help you out. Once your build has been created, comment on this thread with a short explanation of your build and which plot we can find it at.

Good luck,
FadeCloud Staff Team
where do you submit your build?

Grifen

Apprentice
i might try for dis

Id try to do this but i'm rusty at building ill stick to pvp lmao

ImTwist

Well-Known Fader
Meant to write the paragraph for this a while ago, but here it is lol
So basically, me and shaywin, known as ConfirmedTrap rn, wanted to make a build, so we decided to split the plot in half, his half being a star festival, and mine being a modern town. So yeh, we got that built! It’s located at /p h ImTwist 4!

IronicallyVallin

Aspirant Fader
/p h ThicccccDad 7
Theme Medieval

Last edited:

Zach

Veteran Fader
Supporter
Former Staff
i might try for dis
@Grifen
All you have to do is build something on creative and comment on here your IGN, Plot #, and you Theme
Example:
IGN: LuminaLuminii
Plot: Plot Number 1 (/p h LuminaLuminii 1)
Theme: Futuristic

Chrisbeg

Manager
Manager
Just to let you guys know that this competition ends in just over a week's time!

Good luck

Zach

Veteran Fader
Supporter
Former Staff
Just to let you guys know that this competition ends in just over a week's time!

Good luck
Good luck to you as well, everyone I have seen have real potential! May be a bit tricky to judge!

Duck_Boat

Active Fader
/p h duck_boat 9
my build isnt done yet but it will be soon

Mistakes_fire6ball

Aspirant Fader
can I join?
I made a mistake...
so mine is /p h OliverHD.. I didn't realize I could have more than 1 plot...
I Recommend 1.12.1

Last edited:

Mistakes_fire6ball

Aspirant Fader
Also I enter for my plot ._. go to /p h:2 fire6ball
Recommend 1.12.1

Last edited:

Zach

Veteran Fader
Supporter
Former Staff
!!!Heads up!!!
There are less than 24 hours left of this competition!
Good Luck to Everyone!

WooWoo_

Apprentice
The plot is a mix between a medieval and The Lord of the rings. The land is protected by a wall that completely raps around it. The wall protects everything from a village to a sacred temple on the top of the mountain.
You can find the build at /p visit WooWoo361

Last edited:

Mistakes_fire6ball

Aspirant Fader
._. /p h:4 fire6ball theme:ancient
Recommend 1.12.1

Last edited:

Chrisbeg

Manager
Manager
Competition ending in 6 hours time.
We still start to check already submitted builds soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.