? users online on Discord server

Click to join our Official Discord server!

FadeCloud.com

Click to copy ip address!

UPDATE Coinflip and hotpotato

Status
Not open for further replies.

PapaMew

Owner
Owner
Hello Faders,

Today I bring you some new updates to the network! We apologize for all the delays and bugs that are currently happening and are going to be updating more frequently so you guys can expect a lot of new features coming your way! nonetheless, here are some updates:

| Coinflip [Global]
After tonights reboot we are bringing in a new coinflip feature allowing players to gamble money much easier. You can access the main coinflip menu typing /coinflip and gamble your money away!

| Hot Potato [Prison]

A new automatic event that is now on prison. Every 2 hours this event will lunch and you will need to mine as many blocks as you can to gain a potato. Every couple of seconds the potato is given to the next person with the highest block break count. The more you mine, the higher chance for you to get a potato.

All players who participate in this event will receive a reward and the top 5 players will receive even better rewards! To check when the next event is happening type /hotpotato in-game.

More features coming soon! if you find bugs make sure to report them.​

Kind regards,
FadeCloud Development Team​

Bat

Honored Fader
Supporter
Former Staff
First, THANK YOU MEW

and Kaleb

Zvcc

Active Fader
Finally, coinflip is 100 times better than headflip

Lux

Legendary Fader
Former Staff
Good stuff

Conor

Legendary Fader
Former Staff
Damn that hot potato event sounds lit. I might have to try it out ;)

Pineapqles

Aspirant Fader
Supporter
Former Staff
This is lit asf please bring more little features like this :)

AlphaBeta

Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator
Supporter
| Hot Potato [Prison]
A new automatic event that is now on prison. Every 2 hours this event will lunch and you will need to mine as many blocks as you can to gain a potato. Every couple of seconds the potato is given to the next person with the highest block break count. The more you mine, the higher chance for you to get a potato.

All players who participate in this event will receive a reward and the top 5 players will receive even better rewards! To check when the next event is happening type /hotpotato in-game.

Great Job, @LucKYsHoTSzZz !!
I am very proud of you for this Plugin, I think proper credit is due!

| Coinflip [Global]
After tonights reboot we are bringing in a new coinflip feature allowing players to gamble money much easier. You can access the main coinflip menu typing /coinflip and gamble your money away!

Also, credit to @SpookyMew for coding this amazing plugin as well!! I am proud to be working for a great Owner!

Hello Faders,

Today I bring you some new updates to the network! We apologize for all the delays and bugs that are currently happening and are going to be updating more frequently so you guys can expect a lot of new features coming your way! nonetheless, here are some updates:

| Coinflip [Global]

| Hot Potato [Prison]

Kind regards,
FadeCloud Development Team​
HotPotato is cool, great rewards and fun to play. Good job making this! :)

Coinflip is fun too, but still kinda the same as Headflip.. but cool still :)

This looks fun... *maniacal laugh*

But also, dragonburst would be super op in hot potato, just putting that out there

Status
Not open for further replies.