? users online on Discord server

Click to join our Official Discord server!

FadeCloud.com

Click to copy ip address!

Bow Spleef Event & Punishment Change

Kungfoos

Administrator
Administrator
Bow Spleef Event!

Hey Faders! Guess what? We have another event this weekend marking the reopening of FadeCloud’s event server! This Sunday at 5pm EST we will be hosting a Bow Spleef event. This server will be opened and you will be able to join using /event2.

How to play: You will be given a bow with infinity and one arrow. Your goal is to shoot the TNT out from your opponent's feet dropping them into lava while you try to survive the longest.

We will play multiple rounds of bow spleef and each winner will receive a reward. In the end, we will have a winners round for double the reward.

Reward:
Overall Winner: $20 Voucher & Special Event Title
Round Winners: $10 Voucher & Special Event Title

Punishment Change
On an entirely different topic:
Due to a recent increase in cheating and rule-breaking some punishments have been altered to include removing items and stat wipes. An increase in illegal modification and grief use has caused us to crack down on the severity of the punishment. If you choose to ignore the rules and feel you are above them I don’t want to hear complaints.

If you are caught using illegal modifications such as printer or autoclicker the items/structures you gained will be removed completely. If I find you using autoclicker and you purchase an unban I will remove all of your xp. If I catch people printing in servers it is not allowed on I will world edit out the entire structure and remove half of your balance.

If we catch you griefing we will remove all items you gained from griefing on top of the regular specified ban. Depending on the severity of the grief we may remove all of your items and your balance depending on what you gained.

I hope this will be a wakeup call that we will no longer tolerate players who cheat to win.

Last edited:

FLUFFYCATS

Mythical Fader
WoAh, another rigged event of which only friends of admins will win. Can't wait!

Last edited:

iCannon

Heroic Fader
Former Staff
Look, a post that is actually posted 1d before the event occurs. Clearly, you meant to post this tomorrow

Wac

Aspirant Fader
Didn't Mew spawn in stuff for you on survival?

Limme02

Honored Fader
Uuuh so instead of resetting fac’s like it was supposed to do yesterday you host an event? Sicko

hws

Veteran Fader
Former Staff
Punishment Change

If we catch you griefing we will remove all items you gained from griefing on top of a permanent ban. Depending on the severity of the grief we may remove all of your items and your balance depending on what you gained.
Is this a global thing? If so, when will the punishment be in effect (assuming you guys will need to put it in the actual rules before you start issuing a permanent ban)

This is actually a good thing if this is going to be a global thing, because some people will think they can just grief while getting a short ban.

Kungfoos

Administrator
Administrator
Is this a global thing? If so, when will the punishment be in effect (assuming you guys will need to put it in the actual rules before you start issuing a permanent ban)

This is actually a good thing if this is going to be a global thing, because some people will think they can just grief while getting a short ban.
That part for a "permenant ban" is a typo my mistake. Everything else takes place immediately. The only change is the removal if items and balances. And yes it is global.!

Uuuh so instead of resetting fac’s like it was supposed to do yesterday you host an event? Sicko
This has been in the works for a few weeks by myself and Chris. Mew needed more time for the factions reset.

hws

Veteran Fader
Former Staff
That part for a "permenant ban" is a typo my mistake. Everything else takes place immediately. The only change is the removal if items and balances. And yes it is global.!

This has been in the works for a few weeks by myself and Chris. Mew needed more time for the factions reset.
Oh, well it's still good because the items/money gets taken. :)

Ellis

Mythical Fader

i just want to know how after all these months of people wanting facs reset, he needs more time ???

Kungfoos

Administrator
Administrator
i just want to know how after all these months of people wanting facs reset, he needs more time ???
People can want all they want but we run on a different schedule we had other resets which took priority due to the time since last rest and updates coming out.

Ellis

Mythical Fader
People can want all they want but we run on a different schedule we had other resets which took priority due to the time since last rest and updates coming out.
and that's fine, but why would anybody say "reset on friday" if they need more time?

Kungfoos

Administrator
Administrator
and that's fine, but why would anybody say "reset on friday" if they need more time?
I don't know why Mew would announce it before it was official but thats just what he does sometimes. He ended up needing more times because of chunk uploading issues.

Chrisbeg

Community Manager
Manager
It has been an ongoing issue, even a meme perhaps. He's well aware but there's nothing malicious in his 'promises', he genuinely is excited to get resets out to you guys but just isn't realistic in the times he sets himself. You have to remember that he's pretty much doing it on his own, you can only imagine how much work that is. However, you're right - that's not really an excuse, we've had a conversation and he's going to try really hard to not release dates until the announcement thread (fingers crossed lol)

iCannon

Heroic Fader
Former Staff
It has been an ongoing issue, even a meme perhaps. He's well aware but there's nothing malicious in his 'promises', he genuinely is excited to get resets out to you guys but just isn't realistic in the times he sets himself. You have to remember that he's pretty much doing it on his own, you can only imagine how much work that is. However, you're right - that's not really an excuse, we've had a conversation and he's going to try really hard to not release dates until the announcement thread (fingers crossed lol)
Will you also try and get an announcement thread out at least 3-4 days before the reset. Some people actually like to plan out their lives and this makes it very hard to do so. We don't care if he finishes a map and we have to wait 3-4 days before its actually released. we'de rather it is later and has fewer bugs than it being released the day it's finished.