? users online on Discord server

Click to join our Official Discord server!

FadeCloud.com

Click to copy ip address!

Attention all factions junkies! (Now with a poll!!)

How should factions be?

• Factions should be like how old OP factions was when they were split up.

Votes: 44 21.7%
  • Factions should be how it is currently, just with some changes.

Votes: 27 13.3%
  • There should be both OP factions and regular factions like how it was.

Votes: 132 65.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Old opfactions with the old stackable armour with the old custom enchants. that'd be lit
Old fadecloud really was pretty lit. Back then you could go out in member armor and survive in a fight against obby. I feel like fade is drifting more towards "modern" factions though ;-;

Ellis

Mythical Fader
Regardless, the old custom enchants over the new ones any day of the week. lifesteal and paralyse was alot more fun than all this shit that blinds you and makes you faster than regular people and unable to move etc (in my opinion)

A

Ash

Best suggestion = Op Factions/Normal Factions
They should put Normal Faction / Over Power Factions. <3
2 words.
Spit Factions

#BringBackOPF
i know it probably wont happen, but please add lifesteal back like the old lifesteal on opfactions and the good kitpvp. :p
EDIT: Oh, and another suggestion would be to make it 25 man factions only or a limited amount of players per faction, and lets say only 3 allies. so you'd have to think about who you ally and invite rather than adding lots of alts, it'd make it alot more fun in my opinion.
I think you guys should add op facs back in this reset. It was something alot of people enjoyed, I've seen alot of people in prison that were from opfacs but since it was taken down they came to prison.:D
Agreed, bring fade back to its old ways, OP face and non op facs! Everyone loved the way it use to be!
YES! I agree to all of them.

I say Soar's and here are some of mine:

1. Let allies build bases near each other without a no claim in between. (EG: Vendetta and Synergy) @fragilesteel

2. Show enemies/truces when someone types '/f who'

3. Make it a bit more OP factions. Maybe be able for a chance to get a sharp 5 sword or axe in your Obsidian kit. (Sharp 4 Emerald, Sharp 3 Diamond, Sharp 2 Gold, Sharp 1 Iron?)
Old fadecloud really was pretty lit. Back then you could go out in member armor and survive in a fight against obby. I feel like fade is drifting more towards "modern" factions though ;-;

A Poll regarding this has been added!

S

SwiftSwamp

Few things for you guys wondering that will be apart of the reset;
An auto smelt feature will more than likely be present on all servers for donors.
Instead of a faction member limit, there will be a power limit (This way we don't have to worry about buffer chunk limits and all that fun stuff..)
/f top will be added
Complete rework of our custom enchantments

Ellis

Mythical Fader
An auto smelt feature will more than likely be present on all servers for donors.
Instead of a faction member limit, there will be a power limit (This way we don't have to worry about buffer chunk limits and all that fun stuff..)
/f top will be added
old custom enchants maybe? i miss lifesteal :p

/f top will be added
Could you add some things to make it more simple for people who play factions?
Add a way when you type '/f who' that it will show your allies,truces and enemies.
Also let people message in combat. I was in public chat saying for staff to /tp /v and the hacker toggled..

Dazz

Honored Fader
Former Staff
I think it would be a really good idea if we had regular factions and then OP factions, as a huge lover for factions i would love having them as both different servers.

Asparky

Aspirant Fader
Supporter
I made a suggestion for Koths on the suggestion page if you want to check it out!

But The better days were when it was just Normal factions or the 1st and 2nd reset of opfacs

I really did Miss the old days and hope it came back no one could cannon only pvp you would buy ur rank and some crate keys find a group of friends make a vault of little base with 2 walls grind creeper eggs and do /spawn or warp fps were you pvped all day Now its way different D; No matter what you can never bring the old days back now .

Ellis

Mythical Fader
I really did Miss the old days and hope it came back no one could cannon only pvp you would buy ur rank and some crate keys find a group of friends make a vault of little base with 2 walls grind creeper eggs and do /spawn or warp fps were you pvped all day Now its way different D; No matter what you can never bring the old days back now .
good times, with the unraidable bedrock vaults haha.

With OP factions, make it "Op"

Dubs of ceggs, gaps and stacking pots etc..
Bedrock and obsidian bases..

I honestly loved Op fac when stack was a thing.. It was absolutely hilarious to run out in 64 stacked reg armour and just mess about for a few minutes..

Thank god, you've decided to make a poll for this.. Fade is heading in the right direction again, by allowing the community to be involved.. Hopefully the majority vote will be the one that is implemented.

LeGrammar

Well-Known Fader
Supporter
Former Staff
YES! I agree to all of them.

I say Soar's and here are some of mine:

1. Let allies build bases near each other without a no claim in between. (EG: Vendetta and Synergy) @fragilesteel

2. Show enemies/truces when someone types '/f who'

3. Make it a bit more OP factions. Maybe be able for a chance to get a sharp 5 sword or axe in your Obsidian kit. (Sharp 4 Emerald, Sharp 3 Diamond, Sharp 2 Gold, Sharp 1 Iron?)
Terrible suggestions to let allies build next to each other. Makes bases unraidable

Status
Not open for further replies.