EVENT Anvil Rain Event

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zach

Veteran Fader
Supporter
Former Staff

Get out your umbrellas and take cover!
Justin, Leanan, and I have been working hard to bring you a New Server called Events!

To kick off the new server, we will be hosting our first event on Friday, February 14th, at 3:00 PM EST!
CLICK HERE to be redirected to a site where you can compare your timezones! All you will need to do is add your city/timezone, and it will automatically provide the information and time the event starts in your timezone!

*** ACCESS TO THE EVENT SERVER IS OBTAINABLE BY RUNNING /events IN ANY SERVER! ***

| Information

The event we are hosting is called Anvil Rain. Anvils will fall from the sky, and it is your goal to dodge them! As time carries on, the number of anvils falling will increase!
We will run 5 Rounds before concluding the event. Our point system is as follows:
First Place: 3 Points
Second Place: 2 Points
Third Place: 1 Point
The maximum amount of point a single player can get is 15. The players with the highest scores win!
In the event of a Tie, we will run another round between the tied players. This will only be in effect if the tie is between possible winners.

| Rules

In order to keep our event fair for all players, these are our only rules for this event:

⊗ Teaming​
⊗ FadeCloud's General Rules​
Breaking the rules will result in immediate disqualification. We will allow leeway with FadeCloud's General Rules in the sense that the rule broken must be a 12 hour+ Punishment/Offense.

| Rewards

This event will consist of 4 Rewards for the top 3 players:
✷ First Place: $5 Buycraft Giftcard (Redeemable at store.fadecloud.com), "#1 Event" Title, x5 Godly Keys (Server of Choice), and your Skull+Name on our Designated Leaderboard!​
✷ Second Place: $5 Buycraft Giftcard (Redeemable at store.fadecloud.com), "#1 Event" Title, x3 Godly Keys (Server of Choice), and your Skull+Name on our Designated Leaderboard!​
✷ Third Place: $5 Buycraft Giftcard (Redeemable at store.fadecloud.com), "#1 Event" Title, x1 Godly Keys (Server of Choice), and your Skull+Name on our Designated Leaderboard!​
Here is a Sneak Peek of the "#1 Event" Title:

We can't wait to see you there!

Kind Regards,
The FadeCloud Staff Team

baitme_

Fader
Ayy events good shit

confoosing

Aspirant Fader
Supporter
Former Staff
great ill never be on leaderboard since it will always be starting during my 4am's ;(

Akqy

Well-Known Fader
events❤️

Conor

Veteran Fader
Former Staff
Sounds lit. can't wait to die first and rage at Justin for no reason

Andreq

Heroic Fader
Former Staff
Events is something I was really looking forward to play, thank you Alpha and Justugh!

Karina

Aspirant Fader
Former Staff
catch me logging on to add to my title collection

Piggy

Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator
Can't be but have fun, it's lit I tired it.

Chrome

Well-Known Fader
Supporter

Get out your umbrellas and take cover!
Justin and I have been working hard to bring you a New Server called Events!

To kick off the new server, we will be hosting our first event on Friday, February 14th, at 3:00 PM EST!
CLICK HERE to be redirected to a site where you can compare your timezones! All you will need to do is add your city/timezone, and it will automatically provide the information and time the event starts in your timezone!

*** ACCESS TO THE EVENT SERVER IS OBTAINABLE BY RUNNING /events IN ANY SERVER! ***

| Information

The event we are hosting is called Anvil Rain. Anvils will fall from the sky, and it is your goal to dodge them! As time carries on, the number of anvils falling will increase!
We will run 5 Rounds before concluding the event. Our point system is as follows:
First Place: 3 Points
Second Place: 2 Points
Third Place: 1 Point
The maximum amount of point a single player can get is 15. The players with the highest scores win!
In the event of a Tie, we will run another round between the tied players. This will only be in effect if the tie is between possible winners.

| Rules

There are no specific rules within this event besides the General FadeCloud Rules. Breaking a rule that results in a 12 Hour+ Punishment during the event will disqualify you from participation in our event.

(Disallow Teaming)
In order to keep our event fair for all players, these are our only rules for this event:

⊗ Teaming​
⊗ FadeCloud's General Rules​
Breaking the rules will result in immediate disqualification. We will allow leeway with FadeCloud's General Rules in the sense that the rule broken must be a 12 hour+ Punishment/Offense.

| Rewards

This event will consist of 4 Rewards for the top 3 players:
✷ First Place: $5 Buycraft Giftcard (Redeemable at store.fadecloud.com), "#1 Event" Title, x5 Godly Keys (Server of Choice), and your Skull+Name on our Designated Leaderboard!​
✷ Second Place: $5 Buycraft Giftcard (Redeemable at store.fadecloud.com), "#1 Event" Title, x3 Godly Keys (Server of Choice), and your Skull+Name on our Designated Leaderboard!​
✷ Third Place: $5 Buycraft Giftcard (Redeemable at store.fadecloud.com), "#1 Event" Title, x1 Godly Keys (Server of Choice), and your Skull+Name on our Designated Leaderboard!​
Here is a Sneak Peek of the "#1 Event" Title:

We can't wait to see you there!

Kind Regards,
The FadeCloud Staff Team
I may come and play it is at noon for me.

Justugh

Apprentice
Former Staff
Alpha, Leanan and I put a lot of effort into this, I hope you guys enjoy it <3​

Chrome

Well-Known Fader
Supporter
Alpha, Leanan and I put a lot of effort into this, I hope you guys enjoy it <3​

If I can make it I will be sure to give you a nice well done and a pat on the back. Looks good so far got my attention.

CrazyPolishKid

Well-Known Fader
It looks like a good event, but the time is absolutely Horrid! EST 3PM? <---- Not everyone out of school and also no recognition for everyone that is west of there...

Justugh

Apprentice
Former Staff
It looks like a good event, but the time is absolutely Horrid! EST 3PM? <---- Not everyone out of school and also no recognition for everyone that is west of there...

I don't think everyone knows this but 3 PM is when the Event starts, but it's not when the points are actually given out. The Event server opens up at 3 PM but we're going to do practice games for a bit so people can join and participate. So if you're a bit late don't worry :)

Chrome

Well-Known Fader
Supporter
I sadly cant make it as of now. Goodluck to all of you!

Conor

Veteran Fader
Former Staff
Cant wait for this, Hope I can make it

confoosing

Aspirant Fader
Supporter
Former Staff
have fun yalls, can't join since it'd be 4am on my side :(

Status
Not open for further replies.