? users online on Discord server

Click to join our Official Discord server!

FadeCloud.com

Click to copy ip address!

FadeCloud

LucaH
LucaH
and to think I was going to put you down as a player that understood ect. smh. fyyposdiafyfgcfonolyysnobpoead
Beaker
Beaker
bruh what did I say that wasn't 100% true lmfao
Beaker
Beaker
btw if you're staff on a server, it has poor management/a low playerbase
AlphaBeta
AlphaBeta
I locked it because clearly people (IE Beaker and I) are seeing it as a thread to tell us (Staff/FC) we are wrong. This comment just shed a WHOLE different light on you, cursing Beaker out for his opinion on your opinion. You have NO right to say "it was a fucking discussion" and say "beaker you cant say shit..."
If you wanted a discussion, you have to be ready for opposition of your opinion, and clearly you aren't.
LucaH
LucaH
im only saying that because I wanted a discussion and you gladly told me to fuck off by locking the thread. Seriously am I not allowed to hear peoples opinion or does anything involving fades past have to be swept under the mat
Beaker
Beaker
I think you're missing the point...
The reason it was locked was that the thread made 0 good points, was solely opinion, was basically defamatory, and it wasn't constructive at all. I'm sure alpha would be happy to listen to a legitimate thread with actual construction but until then, expect to be suppressed.
AlphaBeta
AlphaBeta
Discussions about how FadeCloud has changed and your history here is fine, I wouldn’t mind reading and replying normally to that kind of discussion. The issue was they it wasn't just about that. You wanted to have a discussion with multiple subjects, mainly negative about Fade, which violates TWO Forums rules: “Initiating, encouraging or contributing to server drama discussions is strictly prohibited”
AlphaBeta
AlphaBeta
Along with: “...This means you may NOT disrespect anyone through messages, through posts or even through ratings.”
Make sure your content meets our requirements. You are more than welcome to create another thread that isn’t negative towards FadeCloud or its Community and I will leave it open for discussion UNLESS a comment is made that is negative towards FadeCloud or its Community. After, I will apply a warning.
LucaH
LucaH
your last sentence makes no sense. You've just said if i have a warning to my name, the thread gets locked. errrr nice one
LucaH
LucaH
beaker I dont want you in this conversation. I dont want anything to do with you anymore after you told me to run into a bus