? users online on Discord server

Click to join our Official Discord server!

FadeCloud.com

Click to copy ip address!

FadeCloud

LucaH
LucaH
I can say with no regrets that fadecloud *was* the best minecraft server ive ever played and been apart of. The community is moving on from the past and I realy want to go back to the good old days. When i think of fadecloud I instantly think of 2 particular memorys. Recording a youtube video on my PLOT on prison with some friends from primary school. The other one is creating a throne for a girl I liked in primary
LucaH
LucaH
school. These memories I want to relive but with a new community but I cant. Fadecloud isnt the fun to play server it used to be. Its not fadeclouds fault. Minecraft server management changed from a way to enjoy the game in a controlling environment where you can express your ideas and make a fun gamemode to a straight up BUSINESS to make money. Stupid things have been introduced like payouts and thats been the end
LucaH
LucaH
of minecraft servers being fun. The server is moving on. Looking at this latest staff wave I realise how the server is **changing**. Changing is a big word. A word some people dont like and others do. I've realised with each month, a new generation of the server pursues. When I see a grey name tag on the forums I instantly think of their past and legacy. What was their experiences as staff. What was it like back then
LucaH
LucaH
as a staff member. But most importantly, how much the server has changed. Think about this for a second. HOW many people can think of this server as their childhood. Theres hundreds possibly into the thousands. Now think about this, how many of those people have forgotten about the server and are lost from the network forever. Now there are new players making their legacy and I guess what im trying to say is I want
LucaH
LucaH
to be apart of this. Ive been with the server and known of it for a very very long time and all this time i've thought of it in a good way. ANd you know what, now that im banned from the network I feel the need to say whatever I want and finally express my feelings. When I was a player I didnt want to think the staff where shit but Its all I was hearing in chat. Now that im free from a strong addiction designed to
LucaH
LucaH
take my time away from me, I realise... these allegations are kinda true. Not to bag any staff members out but no one on the staff team treasures the legacy and history of the server. They don't understand that being staff isnt something you do. How many staff members have there been that apply with a good application but then within a few days/months they have completely left the network without a trace.
LucaH
LucaH
In my opinion, there are only a few REAL staff members. Staff members who applied for the job. Applied because this server meant something to them. Applied because this server was and is their childhood. I cried when 4eyes resigned for the last time. Im crying now thinking about it. 4eyes is the true fadecloud player and staff member. He knew the server. He was there from the beggining. When I think of the fadecloud
LucaH
LucaH
community from my childhood, 4eyes is the ONLY player that has stuck to me. He was a fucking brilliant player. He WAS the community. He ran the server as a member and when he became staff, the server became better. I fucking miss you @4eyesMC . I was a player who thought he was appart of the community as a kid but I wasnt. I hear stuff like Leanan shouldnt be on the staff team and Leanan shouldnt be here but in
LucaH
LucaH
reality, hes probably the only REAL staff member on the team as of now. I mean sure there are probably some others I could name but Leanan is as real as real goes. All you people think about is how staff members effect the server. How they impact it, how they fix it. Staff members arnt about that. Thats not their job. Their job is to keep the legacy going and all the new players who become staff dont get that.
LucaH
LucaH
How many staff members apply for staff after like 2 months of playing on and off and GET IN! Honestly the server staff should be keeping the Fadecloud legacy alive. In reality, their drowning it it away. One of my dreams is to become staff one day on a server that meant something to me. Fadecloud is the only server from my childhood that is still alive today and each month, It slips away from me even further.
LucaH
LucaH
Heres a time line from my childhood as a server player
L*c***craft 2012-2014
Powe****t 2014-2015
Fadecloud 2014-Present

All those server had a spot in my heart. Why is that you may ask. Because I wanted to be apart of those communities not as a player but as a staff member. I remember being 11 asking my dad to fill an essay for me on the L*c***craft staff app. I remember playing powe****t and switching accounts with
LucaH
LucaH
a helper so I could complete a parkour level for him. And lastly, I remember completing my FadeCloud staff application the day before I was banned for exploiting. One day after 5 months when Im allowed to appeal again, I hope to reapply. I want to continue the server legacy as a player with purpose. A player who wants to keep the servers legacy. Not throw it in a rabbit hole for some rats to eat it out.
LucaH
LucaH
I guess in the end all im trying to say is, I dont want fadecloud to turn into a shit hole. I want it to be the childhood for many more players to come and the server as it is insnt forfilling that. That makes me sad. If you agree with this and read the hole thing, like this profile post. (*I had to comment because of word limits per post.*)
Ellis
Ellis
its just minecraft get a grip