? users online on Discord server

Click to join our Official Discord server!

FadeCloud.com

Click to copy ip address!

FadeCloud

Limme
Limme
It b like dat
Chrisbeg
Chrisbeg
Wow, what a shame. I was really tempted to accept you and I probably would have next wave if you reapplied. Guess your true colours really have came out; don’t apply again.
sky/katniss
sky/katniss
you'll be back x, everyone who says they quit because of a denial comes back :0
Nerdaddy
Nerdaddy
Chris idc if you were to accept me next wave. It doesn't change the fact you denied me for this. I have no reason to play this server, the management of hackers in factions is terrible and overall not much is done towards this server. This is why i applied; I like this server but its dying out and now that I have been denied for (like I said) something dumb I will likely not apply again or even play this server again
Nerdaddy
Nerdaddy
Everyone here saying i'm immature seriously, think about what i'm saying. I got denied for being inactive for 2 days not even 4 which is what he said. Also melones_ can u just stop talking to me, you false accused me just to get your stuff back and get me banned. Conor well im giving my opinion but if thats your opinion sure. Jayy I couldn't message privately as I am not able to on discord (not friends on dc).
Nerdaddy
Nerdaddy
sky tbh i'm not kidding, I may end up coming back in 2 years if I get bored of another game but like I said in my first reply the server is boring to me. Now don't take what i'm saying as an insult to the server, take it more as a goal and something to work on. I've been killed by hackers and lost numbers of things to bugs due to the fact that there isn't enough control on the server. Thx everyone for your opinions!
sky/katniss
sky/katniss
stay mad! you got denied, get over it lmao. every minecraft server has hackers, every server is boring, etc. don't bother applying again, you got a little kid temper not getting what you want. shut up bye

p.s. not everyone gets accepted first try. it took me 2 or 3 times lol.
Jayy
Jayy
I’ll state this now, and only now. If you’d like to further this conversation, please message each other on discord or using the ‘Start Conversation’ option on the forums. Do not get excessive and continue flooding his profile like this.
Nerdaddy
Nerdaddy
Jayy I do not mind my status being like this. Also sky I'm not mad I got denied, I'm annoyed I got denied for an unvalid and unfair reason and yes most servers have hackers which is what I'm trying to stop. Also you think I'm behind my monitor getting frustrated and all, I'm chill. I just wanted to state my thoughts as that is what status is. Also wdym I'm annoyed I don't get what I want.
Nerdaddy
Nerdaddy
I barely ever get what I want, that's life and if I always got what I want; I would be some annoying kid behind their monitor crying. Now anyways I would like to see you continue replying as I like replying to honest and listening to honest comments. Also none of you countered my point, tell me my point is wrong and why please.
Mehlones
Mehlones
Your point is wrong, and you're acting like a straight up baby. You do realize you are not FadeClouds manager and you do realize when you apply for staff, you need to have an open mind and be compatible with whatever comes your way? Chris has every right to deny your application for being inactive, and if he sees it valid he gets to choose what he thinks is right. You do have to take in account that like 7 helpers
Mehlones
Mehlones
just got accepted and you weren't gonna get accepted regardless of the outcome? We aren't really here to argue against your point cause we cant change anything, we are just saying that you're immature and that was such a bad move on your part. Sorry to ruin it, but I don't think you will be getting staff regardless of how you act and how good your application is.
Nerdaddy
Nerdaddy
lmfao. Go on, I wasn't here to start some beef; I (obviously) was annoyed because of the fact. Yes I lashed out and all but I was here to state a point. And I have no idea why you would ever feel that it is a decent thing to false accuse me. Now this is the main reason I despise you because not only did you try framing me to get me denied/banned but also used this as a way to get your friends trench pick back.
Nerdaddy
Nerdaddy
My point is, I really don't see what you could be thinking. You are saying my point is wrong, you didn't give a decent point why? Also I fucking love your vocabulary (have an open mind). I have been staff before I know how to do it. I am not dissing Chris in any way, I think he is a good staff but his choice in my opinion was incorrect. I came here to state that and want replies. Not argue now leave please.
Mehlones
Mehlones
I'm not gonna leave unless told to by a staff member. You think you have a point. But you don't. And you doing this is childish. I don't understand why you think it is okay to get mad at Chris when he denied YOUR application. (Let's remind ourselves, Chris is the Manager of FadeCloud, and you did apply on "FadeCloud") Chris in EVERY right mind has the right to deny you. You also personally insult & criticize Chris
Mehlones
Mehlones
Yet, you are only 12 years old and have school and come home and do whatever you want. Chris probably have a job, on top of managing FadeCloud. You ask for replies, and when I give you a reply that shines dark on you and react negatively, which once again, shows your lack of knowledge and why you shouldn't be staff.
Nerdaddy
Nerdaddy
Funny, you didn't deny my point again; just told me it was wrong. I never personally insulted him, and if u read my last 2 messages you would know that. Now what the fuck do u mean by I whatever I want? I have hw you know and other things. I am not criticizing Chris I'm criticizing you. Childish Eh? Hm you're the one who's sat behind their monitor/phone/whatever you're writing on, dissing me for no given reason.
Nerdaddy
Nerdaddy
Also how does me doing whatever I want and him not being able to (kinda) affect this conversation. You just thought of it out of the blue. Also yes I asked for replies. Replies to counter my point not just say its wrong xD.
Also IDK about you but I feel you also lack knowledge of the servers rules. Your point makes 0 sense btw. Me telling you to not reply shows my lack of knowledge... hm idk 'bout dat
Conor
Conor
Damn you're still being immature.
Nerdaddy
Nerdaddy
Reason? Explanation? Only reply to this if you have a valid point.