Comments on Profile Post by Vanish

1. Chrisbeg
    Chrisbeg
    As I said, we’re ‘testing the waters’ per-say. If everything seems good, of course we’ll allow commenting. Currently, people are using the polls above the applications and/or ratings to show their opinion.
    Jan 8, 2019
  2. thytime
    thytime
    Why do we need to “test the waters” when we’ve been able to view and comment on applications for forever
    Jan 8, 2019
  3. Chrisbeg
    Chrisbeg
    @thytime applications have been privated even before I joined (6 months ago) and were privated for whatever reason
    Jan 8, 2019
  4. thytime
    thytime
    I’m aware and I’m sure everybody is also aware of that. But I don’t get why it is necessary to “test the waters” when they were public for years?? The community didn’t ask for public apps just so they could read it. People want to be able to give their opinions on potential staff members
    Jan 8, 2019
    Vanish likes this.
  5. Chrisbeg
    Chrisbeg
    Because they were privated for a reason, I highly doubt there wasn’t consideration when they decided to do it
    Jan 9, 2019
    Lux likes this.
  6. Lux
    Lux
    I’ll tell you what was wrong with community feedback on applications: so, first people got very offended and couldn’t take constructive criticism, to which a specific player decided to have a huge rant at the admin team because he claimed he was getting ‘bullied’ on his app. There’s an easy solution: just make sure that staff are always moderating the application threads thoroughly.
    Jan 10, 2019
    Vanish likes this.
  7. Lux
    Lux
    There’s a difference between an insult, criticism and first hand experience represented through an opinion.
    Jan 10, 2019
    Presented, Vanish and iCannon like this.