Comments on Profile Post by Chrisbeg

1. Chrisbeg
    Chrisbeg
    Regarding Applications, we've decided to revoke the ability to comment while we test the 'waters' of publishing applications.
    Jan 7, 2019
    AlphaBeta and _Tingo like this.
  2. Lux
    Lux
    When are you guys planning to enable commenting, I mean, as the whole purpose of having the community being able to see them was so that they could add their input
    Jan 7, 2019
    Alex, Ellis and iCannon like this.
  3. iCannon
    iCannon
    I just wanted to comment and boost my posts ;(
    Jan 7, 2019
  4. Chrisbeg
    Chrisbeg
    @Lux I can't answer that yet because I don't know. When we removed the ability to see staff feedback, people started posting it in player reports, let's see how the community react to this change.
    Jan 7, 2019
    Lux and AlphaBeta like this.
  5. Vanish
    Vanish
    Helper apps should stay private.
    Jan 8, 2019
  6. Lux
    Lux
    Why? There were two reasons Fade did it, first: because EverDaniel was crying because the community disliked him and second: they thought it’d be cool to follow in the bigger server’s footsteps.
    Jan 8, 2019
    Ellis likes this.
  7. Lux
    Lux
    I feel like staff on this server NEED to be community picked, even if it can be toxic, there is one hell of a community on here and I feel that public selection and input is vital in order to produce a good staff member; which arguably, according to the community, we don’t have many.
    Jan 8, 2019
    Presented, Alex and Ellis like this.
  8. Vanish
    Vanish
    Yeah... God, EverDaniel. That dude was something else.
    Jan 8, 2019
    Lux and iCannon like this.
  9. Ellis
    Ellis
    the community on the forums makes up a large chunk of the playerbase so enabling comments on helper apps will be more ideal as you'll have community input before deciding who to accept, although there's a chance there will be some bias towards certain people that apply
    Jan 9, 2019
    DerpyArcher_, Presented and Lux like this.
  10. Alex
    Alex
    @Lux can i get staff back
    Jan 10, 2019
  11. Lux
    Lux
    I’m not even admin omegalul
    Jan 10, 2019