? users online on Discord server

Click to join our Official Discord server!

FadeCloud.com

Click to copy ip address!

FadeCloud

Chrisbeg
Chrisbeg
We hope that these rules come across more lenient than the prior set of punishments. We felt that tiers needed to be removed in order to have a fair set of punishments for each rule.
Chrisbeg
Chrisbeg
Punishments and Rules should constantly be updated, so pm me if you believe new rules should be added or even current rules removed.
Chrisbeg
Chrisbeg
The griefing rule now applies to Skyblock. Unfortunately, we won’t be able to give any items back but hopefully it deters people from griefing in the first place.
En5ads
En5ads
Nice
CondensateTribe
CondensateTribe
Is the griefing rule the only rule or is there more?
EpicArth
EpicArth
Yall know the difference between a perm ban and a blacklist? Because i sure dont. Seems to me like theyre different names for the same thing
You can appeal a blacklist. Mew accepts them fairly often. The only difference with a blacklist is that it autobans by ip association. But only admins can do that which is why they never did it for hacking bans.....
Chrisbeg
Chrisbeg
@EpicArth to me, a black list you can’t appeal - only on rare occasions.
EpicArth
EpicArth
I don’t wanna burst your bubble but mew generally doesn’t do things like he should
Vanish
Vanish
They're still bad
Chrisbeg
Chrisbeg
@Vanish Never saw you giving any input. I had plenty of players and staff members involved.
EpicArth
EpicArth
Bloody hell. That’s proper fire
Chrisbeg
Chrisbeg
Wasn't meant to be seen as fire. Just would have been great for people to have messaged me their issues instead of just saying "bad" without anything attached xD
EpicArth
EpicArth
Still fire tho. You’re gonna do fine here with an attitude like that ;)